FYI: Categoy 1 Solo

Can't wait to see the end results.

I didn't take part for various reasons, but did have a chance to log in and look at the instance, killed the Kerbs quite easily. The spiders were at least one death each unless I actually tried.

Had a Kallous5+104 on me, and only had Adj Pixie and Vigi and 6A plates to play with. Only spent around 5 minutes in an instance, as that's the time I had. Was fun though, the added pressure of having to score anyway.
But I agree with the fact of allowed chipping, seriously unbalancing it.

Yes Mayhem is about "moar dots". But the solo event should have disallowed chipping imho.

But anyway.
Good luck to everyone, and gratz on the scores you all achieved anyway.

Can't wait to see the end results.

I didn't take part for various reasons, but did have a chance to log in and look at the instance, killed the Kerbs quite easily. The spiders were at least one death each unless I actually tried.

Had a Kallous5+104 on me, and only had Adj Pixie and Vigi and 6A plates to play with. Only spent around 5 minutes in an instance, as that's the time I had. Was fun though, the added pressure of having to score anyway.
But I agree with the fact of allowed chipping, seriously unbalancing it.

Yes Mayhem is about "moar dots". But the solo event should have disallowed chipping imho.

But anyway.
Good luck to everyone, and gratz on the scores you all achieved anyway.

I agree but I think its not very practical, I had a look the other day at what it would cost to physically chip out. It would cost me a ballpark 15k ped in esi to chip out enough to qualify for cat 1. I Imagine those with much higher levels will have exponentially higher esi costs... just not worth it :D

nice..but how you get that many cb24 tier10 ??

I acquired some cb24s from tierer that has been saving them up for MM. Honestly, I think I overpaid a bundle for them... My bill for MM is huge, so I hope my score will place.

Cb24 Tier 10, Dante Amp, Ghost +5b = 14000pts

Dude, no offense, but I could get 15K points with Anabolic tier 2+XR90 (L)
and that's 55 DPS unlike 90 DPS of yours

How did you manage to get so little points with 90 DPS in Cat1?:)

Reactions: Aio
Dude, no offense, but I could get 15K points with Anabolic tier 2+XR90 (L)
and that's 55 DPS unlike 90 DPS of yours

How did you manage to get so little points with 90 DPS in Cat1?:)

First couple of rounds, I wanted to test the waters to see if It would be more efficient killing Kerbs or Spiders. After 5 rounds of testing equipment, fap, and armor it was too late. Plus, MM server crashed like 2-3 times on me, so my score will be adjusted accordingly.

about 11k points after adjustment ... setup was l1010+xr80 15 rounds and 15 rounds p5a tier 4 +a105 armor bear/boar L

about 11k points after adjustment ... setup was l1010+xr80 15 rounds and 15 rounds p5a tier 4 +a105 armor bear/boar L

That's a good effort!

I think anyone that has has the time and put the effort in to complete all the keys have done very well, well done to all of you!

Back