Systems down for maintenance during Mayhem instances??

madstorm

Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
MADSTORM
I cannot see any message about VU or something else...wtf?:eyecrazy:

To the one who decided to take the server down

It seems like logic to me that when you create the biggest event of the year & you do it in instances that take 1 hour, that you atleast give a warning of 1 hour b4 you take down the server. I feel sorry for the ppl who where working on their mayhem & if it was me, I would be very pissed off.
On a 2nd note, tyvm for taking down the server3 minutes too soon, had 1 shot left to do on my proteron.
Feel free to compensate me with a huge hof :D
Now I remember why I decided to wait with starting my mayhem mission.

Das

judging by the desctription, they can re-enter instance and timer cont inues from where it stopped
will see in practice though lol

judging by the desctription, they can re-enter instance and timer cont inues from where it stopped
will see in practice though lol

They are still fucked imo
lost their last kill, need to logout/log in wich costs time etc

Aye, will probably be quite some people now with wasted tokens.

Exspecially in team instances , it might not be so easy to sync with support team to continue on the minute.

seems like logic to me that if servers go down before office hours and with no annoucment, its for an emergency action.

i see no moaning about mayhem mob loot, so probably too much in them ;)

how long will they be down... any1 know?

Servers down im middle of Catagory 3 Team MM Instance

Sucks to be us :/

mmserverdown_869804.jpg

mmserverdown2_568096.jpg

I didn't read any warnings about this outage anywhere or we wouldn't have been in the instance.

The servers went down 3 minutes after the 5 minute warning which is why we were still shooting.

Wonder if we will get our keys back, or what will happen with this.... I don't have high hopes considering the progress I have had with my support cases with other instances :/

Last edited:
Actually tried asking this from Kim
Can these be gotten via support, in case of an error, say, enter instance -> server down -> lose the key -> get kicked out?
Never got an answer though.

Very frustrating especially when it dropped early mid spider.

It seems like logic to me that when you create the biggest event of the year & you do it in instances that take 1 hour, that you atleast give a warning of 1 hour b4 you take down the server. I feel sorry for the ppl who where working on their mayhem & if it was me, I would be very pissed off.

Das

QFT

Sucks to be us :/

mmserverdown_869804.jpg

mmserverdown2_568096.jpg

I didn't read any warnings about this outage anywhere or we wouldn't have been in the instance.

The servers went down 3 minutes after the 5 minute warning which is why we were still shooting.

Wonder if we will get our keys back, or what will happen with this.... I don't have high hopes considering the progress I have had with my support cases with other instances :/

chances are better on caly, since its MA´s baby ...
i guess u get even refunds :scratch2:
total i did donate 3k ped to MA through instances so far :yup: ...

Then i can tell you that i lost 470 peds in 1 hour on cat 3 araneatrox, i got 1 global, it was 53 ped.

seems like logic to me that if servers go down before office hours and with no annoucment, its for an emergency action.

i see no moaning about mayhem mob loot, so probably too much in them ;)

There's all the time to complete MM beginning next week, if I'd join it seriously no way to try the mission before checking all the bugs waiting :)

So a suggestion to all the "serious" partecipants, wait to begin!

You got the 5 minute warning? I got disconnected in the middle of drilling a claim in HELL, a few minutes after getting the "20 minute" warning message.

Please, MindArk... just sell this game to someone else. You have got to be the most incompetant, half-assed software company in the history of online gaming.

Reactions: Ted
All systems are onilne...

seems it was a mini-patch...this game is a jungle where we need to look for solution ourselves and inform each others

There's all the time to complete MM beginning next week, if I'd join it seriously no way to try the mission before checking all the bugs waiting :)

So a suggestion to all the "serious" partecipants, wait to begin!

Taking the server down with a 17-18 minute warning isn't a bug, it's a stupidity

Taking the server down with a 17-18 minute warning isn't a bug, it's a stupidity

it could be due to a bug. say, shadow armour was being double decayed by MM mobs, they noticed and deployed an emergency patch to fix it.

given the normal operations, the time and nature, every points to an emergency fix, not a planned outage.

ty mods for merging my thread that was in the DEV section with this one.. ever cosidered it had a reason why I posted it in the dev section?

ty mods for merging my thread that was in the DEV section with this one.. ever cosidered it had a reason why I posted it in the dev section?

Maybe your post didn't belong in Dev's Corner and therefor they moved it (instead of closing it)? :)

Threads are moved where they belong, and merged with other similar threads when required.

The Dev's corner is not the correct forum for your thread, the Merry Mayhem forum is, which is why it was merged with the existing threads on the same topic there.

If you have any further issues or questions about the administration of the forum, contact me via PM, rather than making off topic posts in the thread.

Reactions: das
Back