Discovery: Camo Arms Marine Stalker MM Edition (L)

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Very weird discovery here

i thought it was some MA joke since the gun is only 1 ped tt

But i fruit tested it and decay is 0.000014 ped which mean you can shot 7000 time with it !!!!

damage 68.5>137
shot 42/min
Decay+ammo 32.294 pec total
makes it very good eco actually
3.181 average

it is for sale, send me offers via pm or on thread plz
camo.jpg

Any idea why MA would be dropping super-low-tt, super-low-decay weapons?

Gz~

Gz~

Yeah I dunno, not like MA can't just give high tt items in hofs

Also looted one of the 1 tt guns ;) .... thought its cruel joke havent tested it yet tho will prob do so after Mayhem

Gz~

One of their objective may be to reduce cost to play and availability of items to a larger player base from a TT perspective. Still requires skills to use this particular one. For lower skilled players there seem to be guns appropriate for that player level which are also low TT.

So they therefore seem to be making more of an incentive for players to skill up.

A cheaper game to play is something many of us have asked for and if the game is to go mainstream it needs to be cheaper for casual players as well as more serious players.

So they seem to be laying the foundations for an expansion of the player base.

Gz~

There were some like it as rewards for the Longtooth and Eomon missions. Good way for them to give fairly nice items as rewards without having to pay out too much TT value (as they can not do that with mission rewards).

Gz~

Easy. MA gives you a nice wpn and only has to pay the player 1 ped in loot. The total value of your loot is paid in mu by other players.

GZ on the discovery!

Just consider how cheap it is to leave this (or a couple of more) laying in storage waiting for the right moment.

gratz :)

Its cheap as long as they dont change decay like they did with demonic excavator :eek:

Its a risk we have with all items. But you still lose at most 1 ped tt and not getting the markup from sale. I would probably take the risk. Also, demonic excavator was clearly another RT buggy item from start.

Very weird discovery here

i thought it was some MA joke since the gun is only 1 ped tt
You haven't seen the latest guns/MF chips around? Or the ones from Eomon/LT rewards?
Or stuffs from beacons.
All low TT and very low decay.

Anyways, congrats!

actually i made it my puller on mayhem :D

All valid points.
Strange, it seems like such a drastic change of course from the norm. No longer forced to hold mass amounts of money in TT, is a change I am very much welcoming of.
The added benefit of NOT having to deposit $200 for a basic hunting kit is also welcomed with open arms.

I digress... congratz!
Aaah the possibilities!

All valid points.
Strange, it seems like such a drastic change of course from the norm. No longer forced to hold mass amounts of money in TT, is a change I am very much welcoming of.
The added benefit of NOT having to deposit $200 for a basic hunting kit is also welcomed with open arms.

I digress... congratz!
Aaah the possibilities!

Yeah, just compare Marcorp Kallous-6(L) and Isis LR32(L) using an amp like say A104. The things, they are a changing.

Gz~

Becaus super-low tt is not a liability to MA. At the same time it has markup, which makes players who loot it happy. It also ties a bigger amount of money ingame which in turn reduces ingame inflation and lowers the prices of high-end gear.

That is the short answer :p

Massive fan of everything MA/PC are doing at the moment. Low tt/low decay weapons allow them to be affordable, sold for good MU, and allow them to drop for those who don't consistently hof big (meeeeeeee!)

Just think, with 0.0014pec decay, you could buy for 14400% - 144ped - and still obtain a 3.000 dmg/pec. That's brilliant.

Additionally, I love the "lore" expansion at the moment. It's geeky, but I'd much rather use an item with a backstory than "This is a crafted weapon".

:))

Back