Discovery: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Merkles

Old
Society
Virtual Legends Elite
Merkles Atreides Mosselman
Hey guys. Doing a small society hunt in Mayhem Category 2 and looted this :).

adjusted_hedoc_mayhem2.jpg

Sale thread-
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?236185-Adjusted-Hedoc-Mayhem

Last edited:
Gratz, this is awesome. Does that mean the Modifed Hedoc Mayhem is gonna drop OMG some lucky soul!

I'm not sure. It would be nice to see Modified ones :D

Gratz, this is awesome. Does that mean the Modifed Hedoc Mayhem is gonna drop OMG some lucky soul!

Pretty sure that it will drop, my bet is arround the last 3 days of the event, most likely in a team.

People were complaining that it was just about dps.

Think again.

Fantastic :) And I was thinking these would be available only as rewards :)

Nice find Big Gratz :)

Modified one is nice but im pretty sure i would be happy with the improved one :)

nice find Merkles big gz

xiki

This nice FAP drops from boss or from simple mob?

It was looted on a Team category 2 Araneatrox

Seams like it dropped from a araneatrox...

Damn nice find for someone with such low paramedic skills...yes I'm jealous :) GZ

Congratz on the nice find but... I do kinda have to question the logic of putting these in the droplists.. :scratch2:

Why not leave the unL ones as prizes and have (L) versions drop in the loot?

Congratz on the nice find but... I do kinda have to question the logic of putting these in the droplists.. :scratch2:

We are talking about MindArk here... Just sayin... :)

Yeah, I have low paramedic skills, but I guess that doesn't effect loot :p

Congrats...

so we ask for better loot drops for years and we finally get some and people complain, i do not understand the logic :scratch2:

i do not understand the logic :scratch2:

Could it possibly be even if people have no chance of making it to the top ten list or any other prize position they still have a chance of "winning" via nice loot?

Very smart of MA/Calypso team to do like this, they get people to participate even if they know they dont stand a chancefor top 10 just in hope of looting something nice :)

Could it possibly be even if people have no chance of making it to the top ten list or any other prize position they still have a chance of "winning" via nice loot?

Congrats...

so we ask for better loot drops for years and we finally get some and people complain, i do not understand the logic :scratch2:

2 reasons -

1. There are 24 various unL hedocs being given out as prizes this event - that's already a fair amount. Now that they are dropping as loot as well, it devalues what are already fairly poor prizes this year.

2. MA obviously want to move the game down the L route - which while not my preferred option, it really is the only way to make the game stable economically with such low relative numbers playing the game. Why place these items both as prizes and as loot? If there's always a good chance of getting unL items, then L will always seem shit in comparison.

Everyone would love an imk2 to drop for them, but surely everyone can also see that it would screw both current owners and the economy in equal measure...

2 reasons -

1. There are 24 various unL hedocs being given out as prizes this event - that's already a fair amount. Now that they are dropping as loot as well, it devalues what are already fairly poor prizes this year.

2. MA obviously want to move the game down the L route - which while not my preferred option, it really is the only way to make the game stable economically with such low relative numbers playing the game. Why place these items both as prizes and as loot? If there's always a good chance of getting unL items, then L will always seem shit in comparison.

Everyone would love an imk2 to drop for them, but surely everyone can also see that it would screw both current owners and the economy in equal measure...

I don't think +1 imk2 would disrupt anything.

The regular hedoc mayhems are not a disruptor in any way. "We can't loot valuable UL items any more" has been a number one complaint about the game for a long time, and MA has since summer been fixing it. very nice (visually and otherwise) melee has been dropping on Arkadia, and Calypso has had its share of both old and new armor drops. A year ago nobody would have believed Modified shadow in loot.

More top-end competition is good.

2 reasons -

They are dropping to people who participating in mayem can't hardly be fairer... and the price-drop only disturbs sellers, dosnt matter for looter-users and help buyers

Offtopic:
nvm

OnTopic:
Gratz on the loot

Gratz! What would a fap like this cost?

Cuz thats a good reason for some people to participate in MM without having a chance to win, now they have a chance of looting something nice instead. Very good move by MA i think. It would be even better if yulebot droppet UL stuff and they didnt give any points in MM. That would have been a nice twist, go for the win and scip yulebot or take the chance of looting something nice from it and might not make it into the price list :)

And now i realized that people already mentioned this about UL stuff lol :)

Last edited:
That's a good lookin Fap!

Good job man!

I might have to actually enter now.
:p

Tippin'

Back