Merry Mayhem 2012: Category 2 - Solo

I'm getting nowhere with kerbies so will go back to araneatrox.

Round 23 coming up!

Last edited:
Round Twenty Three

Gear: Same. Lost the data for this run due to a Ram crash :(

Run 23:
Time Spent: 01:02:00
Damage Inflicted: N/A
Damage Recieved: N/A
Heal Points on Self: N/A
Killed Creatures: N/A
Score: N/A Points
Number of Critical Hits: N/A
Times Died: 1

Cost:
Offensive cost:
Ammo: 281cell + 9blp = 290 PED
Decay: Amp 50.03 + Guns 60.38 = 110.41 PED
Total offense: 400.41PED
Defensive cost:
Armor decay: 16.53 PED
Healing: 2.12 PED
Total defense: 18.65 PED
Total expenses: 419.06 PED

Loot:
Loot - Total Expenses = 255.22 - 419.06 = -163.84 PED (69.90% TT return)
(Formula: retturn in % = (loot/total expenses)*100)

run_23_c2s.jpg

So far I'm now -236.01 :laugh: after this run! Worst Run Ever.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need some globals up in here soon to just break even, cause MU won't cut it now.

Nomore runs till the rest of loot sells so, to everyone beware and good luck guys, peace.

No more runs today till 00.00. Hopefully I can complete the last 7 within 24hours.

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice log Mark. Good luck the rest of the way...considering the amount cycled you aren't doing bad at all. :yay::yay::yay:

Considering the amount cycled you aren't doing bad at all.
Well let's check that out. Currently after 23 rounds. 9766.28 - 236.01 (loss) = 9530.27 / 9766.28 = a 97.58% return that's with TT+MU included. Now that's bad considering my total defence decay is usually below avg at around 4% and I'm selling all markup given to me, as well as using a high dpp setup. But it is not shabby since these mobs do have a serious return issue, that I can deal with. But it's seriously unfair to some degree, after starting so well. But I can't complain as long as I can finish this with some peds left, I'll be alright & take it on the chin. Thanks for liking the thread also BB. Don't forget to +rep ok ;).

Ps: I still have some items to sell, when they do the MU they will generate will bring my return to a very close 97.99% return TT+MU. That's great considering, but there are still 7 runs left and anything can happen from now till then. I'm hoping for the best outcome possible & atm I'm being let down by loot.

~Mark~

Last edited:
Round Twenty Four

Gear: Same. Data not available.

Run 24:
Time Spent: 01:02:00
Damage Inflicted: N/A
Damage Recieved: N/A
Heal Points on Self: N/A
Killed Creatures: N/A
Score: N/A Points
Number of Critical Hits: N/A
Times Died: N/A

Cost:
Offensive cost:
Ammo: 281cell + 9blp = 290 PED
Decay: Amp 40.25 + Guns 47.89 = 88.14 PED
Total offense: 378.14 PED
Defensive cost:
Armor decay: 13.20 PED
Healing: 1.38 PED
Total defense: 14.58 PED
Total expenses: 392.72 PED

Loot:
Loot - Total Expenses = 276.82 - 392.72 = -115.90 PED (70.49% TT return)
(Formula: retturn in % = (loot/total expenses)*100)
Markup: sold muscle oil & wool cloth, mu gained 14.25 PED

run_24_c2s.jpg

So far I'm now -351.90 :(.

Last edited:
This is the end folks...

I've decided after that last run to quit while ahead on Merry Mayhem. Sadly guys this was my last run, I'll TT the remaining keys left in my inventory. There's no point going any further if all I'm doing is losing ped if I'm not gonna win anything. I'm really upset that I can't finish but more upset with the return rate. The last few runs have been awful & even though I'm not broke or lost a lot, it still does hurt. I appreciate & thank all those who wished me well & given their feedback on this thread for this event. This time I wasn't able to pull through to the end, sometimes thats how the dice rolls in both worlds. Good luck all!!

~Mark~

Final score = 4100 Let's see what that gets me in the grand scheme of things ;)

Final statistics...

10159 ped cycled.
Loss of 313.97 PED.

(TT+MU) 9845.93 / 10159 = 96.92%
(that is very close to 97%) returned

Final say on MM mobs.
Cat 2 Araneatrox are good to skill on
If they looted more items to their loot
And didn't have bad streaks, good thing

Merry Christmas Everyone! Got 5 gifts this year!

How is you all doing on Merry Mayhem guys, well? :)

~Mark~

I've decided after that last run to quit while ahead on Merry Mayhem. Sadly guys this was my last run, I'll TT the remaining keys left in my inventory. There's no point going any further if all I'm doing is losing ped if I'm not gonna win anything.

finish it bro u may never know..:)

finish it bro u may never know..:)
Taking 70% returns, in the bid to score a nice loot to cover losses is what I would actually call gambling. Hence why I stopped, cause they usually come when you don't expect them, expecting one could be a disaster waiting to happen :rolleyes:. I'm not in the mood to take risks & know the what if's in loot, sorry pal.

Giving this, last bump before the new year comes.
This was my first ever attempt at Merry Mayhem.
Look forward to seeing the results in 2013, gl all.

Also A Very Happy New Year from me to you :)

~Mark~

With the results out this week. I didn't happen to make the top 100 cut. Disappointing but never the less no surprise really. Maybe next year I'll do better, who knows. Grats to all who won also, serious hunters.

Back