Info: Colorer List

Status
i am on vacation right now, will check and update Infos when I am back (and yes Caro, I will add you to the list ofc)

Level 30 colorer :D

level 28 texturizer :D

Hi LeeLoo, you can remove me from the list, as I have chipped out most of the skills here. ;)

I hit level 18 colorer some time ago but completely forgot about this thread. Would you be so kind, LeeLoo?

:)

im currently lvl 4 colorer and lvl 3 texturer and would love to be added to the list

not realy for the coloring and texturing but to also advertise for my texture shop on arkadia

Spirit Chaser's one stop texture shop, Celeste Harbour North 14 [29960, 10262, 99]

website is a work in progress http://onestoptextureshop.weebly.com

Last edited:
:D i love this list

im currently lvl 4 colorer and lvl 3 texturer and would love to be added to the list

not realy for the coloring and texturing but to also advertise for my texture shop on arkadia

Spirit Chaser's one stop texture shop, Celeste Harbour North 14 [29960, 10262, 99]

website is a work in progress http://onestoptextureshop.weebly.com

I have added your shop to second post, unfortunatly we have a limit of level 5 to be added to colorer/texturer list - otherwise the list would include nearly everyone in entropia, hope you understand

yeah i understand , and wont be long then ;)

Thx for adding my shop and ill post again when i reach lvl 5 :wave:

Down to 44 Colorer :silly2:

I'm Lvl 17 texturer and Lvl 12 Colorer offering free services on Calypso and Arkadia

Thanks!
Kaz

Last edited:
Hi,

Don't know if he ever made the list but Dave Westmorland owner of Atlas Haven Radio textured my Tiarak coat for me.

I know that Dave has some skills too, but he never applied to be added to the list, some ppl prefer to not be "public" colorers/texturers

Please can you update my skills as I'm now regularly Colouring & Texturing on both Calypso and Arkadia. Can also fly to other planets if required. My service is free but I don't supply materials.

Colouring: Lvl 53

Texturing: Lvl 43

My Sig below is always kept up-to-date with my current skill levels.

WOW nice skill ups nadie grats

I just up to texturer 29th still 30.8 on color

Down to 38 Coloring

Please change my shop location to Celeste Island Shop #4. I no longer own the Deer Mall Shop. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Back