MM Loot Returns

You are pretty funny guy.

If you read the thread, you see that you are only one who claims to have bad returns, so we can take a moment to think if MM itself has something with it, or perhaps its about you.

Also the "entry fee" wasnt to taken literally. It was to help your attitude problem.

You are pretty funny guy.

If you read the thread, you see that you are only one who claims to have bad returns, so we can take a moment to think if MM itself has something with it, or perhaps its about you.

Also the "entry fee" wasnt to taken literally. It was to help your attitude problem.

where do you think the prizes, ATHs, and so on are coming from? MA pockets? wake up...
they come from all the ppl like me who have huge losses, and most of them are just to ashamed to talk about, they just sit in their corner, lick their wounds and learn from this
my problem is with MA cashing up and/ or financing their scheme, the advertising (the prizes) by taking loads of money, in a dishonest way from ppl like me and others

where do you think the prizes, ATHs, and so on are coming from? MA pockets? wake up...
they come from all the ppl like me who have huge losses, and most of them are just to ashamed to talk about, they just sit in their corner, lick their wounds and learn from this
my problem is with MA cashing up and/ or financing their scheme, the advertising (the prizes) by taking loads of money, in a dishonest way from ppl like me and others

It's always easier to blame MA then to look in the mirror, isn't it?

I have done 10 runs in cat 3 with very high dps setup, im currently down around 2400 ped not counting markup, this is pretty much expected so i cant say much about it.
The bosses sux, i have killed 10 cat 3 solo bosses now and not a single one have payed the cost to kill them and not a single item from them worth anything.

sorry for your losses, but maybe this has woken you up to how unbalanced the game can be at times. Most claim that if you keep going through enough cycles you'll get average returns that are up a bit if they go low... However, you have to have the cash to do that, and even then there's no guarantee you won't lose everything because there is no personal loot pool.

Best thing to do is cut back - way back. Either stop all together, go do something super low/cheap if you do want to continue (have you completed the puny iron man challenge yet), or just deposit with money you definitely can afford to lose comfortably...no more... Once you get in to a mentality that 100% of every cent put in to a deposit is fun money and consider it gone the second you deposit it makes the game much more tolerable...

Give us exact figures on your runs and dont bash on people answering in your thread. You asked for opinions and got em.

It's always easier to blame MA then to look in the mirror, isn't it?

MM looks more like a show organised by street hustlers in a getto in a 3rd world country
"look, we have amazing shiny prizes!!!"
"entry fee?? uhmm no.. we`ll just take from your wallet whatever we want... " just because they can and just because me and others are stupid enough to give them the wallet
I already looked in the mirror, mate
but this doesn`t excuse them for doing this

use a bigger gun.

Give us exact figures on your runs and dont bash on people answering in your thread. You asked for opinions and got em.
please check the begining of the thread again
it`s 1500 peds loses, after 8 runs, at level 2 solo, with no global, series of 8 no loot/ nova fragments in a row, crashing instances during the session or even during yulebot kill (still no answer from support)
the setup used is there as well, p5(L) + xr70(L), t20(L), all maxed
it allready had been discussed
some ppl say it`s eco enough, others (using UL gear) say it`s not eco enough
some ppl say I`m going for high dps, other say "get a bigger gun"...
this is not the point
the point is about MA taking $150 for a few hours of MM at level 2 in a dishonest way, the point is about a low quality service and low quality suport, the point is about me and others accepting this.. or not...

just by using an 104 amp (which is cheap to buy) instead of the xr70 you would save around 2.5% per run

just by using an 104 amp (which is cheap to buy) instead of the xr70 you would save around 2.5% per run

it has been discussed
the amp doesn`t explain 1500 peds loses in a few runs

sorry for your losses, but maybe this has woken you up to how unbalanced the game can be at times.

actually, I woke up, I`m trying to wake up others ppl...

MM has always been this bad in returns though. I remember last year I helped someone who had a budget of 15000 and after 30 hours logged in, it was pretty much all gone & they still did not win the top prize.

MM has always been this bad in returns though. I remember last year I helped someone who had a budget of 15000 and after 30 hours logged in, it was pretty much all gone & they still did not win the top prize.

still..
I was at level 2 only... and not going for high dps with high MU (L) guns, amps, enhancers, etc, or high decay (L) armours or stuff like that
basically not even trying for ANY of the prizes

Its not MA that are making money on you, its other players if that feels better ;)
MA always takes their cut no matter if you loose or profit.

My last MM run in cat 3

1000 ped ammo
232.5 ped decay
661.7 ped loot

1 global 112 ped
Looted my first mm edition limited weapon, a Spirit MK.III from Yulebot
The global contained a Spirit MK.II 110 ped tt.

Even after MU im close to 400 ped loss on that run alone :(

I understand completely, you didnt record your results and yet claim less than 50% returns. Another unfounded claim shit returns thread. I am out of here

I wish people would record their damn results, we wouldnt get these pointless threads then

This thread is pointless

Rgds

Ace

Must be nice to be you.

use a bigger gun.

I agree with this for some varied reasons due to my own 5-6 years hunting experience... being eco...I've always thought... aint that great. but I among many have experienced at times what I call the pit of despaire.... welcome to the pit.

Sorry for your losses, but you waste your time bringing it up on here :D

the fan boys will just tell you that you have not lost your peds your a lier :D

Best thing to do is take a break, or do something very low cost or now cost at all, or even makes you a little peds, your not here to make MA happy, its the other way around, so if your not happy just do something else ;)

I ran losses as well, but hunting outside the instance sort of balanced things out.

please check the begining of the thread again
it`s 1500 peds loses, after 8 runs, at level 2 solo, with no global, series of 8 no loot/ nova fragments in a row, crashing instances during the session or even during yulebot kill (still no answer from support)
the setup used is there as well, p5(L) + xr70(L), t20(L), all maxed
it allready had been discussed
some ppl say it`s eco enough, others (using UL gear) say it`s not eco enough
some ppl say I`m going for high dps, other say "get a bigger gun"...
this is not the point
the point is about MA taking $150 for a few hours of MM at level 2 in a dishonest way, the point is about a low quality service and low quality suport, the point is about me and others accepting this.. or not...

I guess its just like with my car....it costs me alot of money and I always yell at it cuz it breaks. But it takes me where I want although not perfectly. After 10 years with MA I can tell you they will most likely always be imperfect just like my car. You can yell and bark and kick and scream but in the end all you can do is either buy a new car or accept what you got. Lots of people are decently happy with the game but for sure most people are not as it costs them money. SOmetimes ALOT of money if you are not careful. I think enough has been written about how to avoid the moneypits so I suggest you read em. If you participate in Merry Mayhem you should know by now it most likely will cost you.

I guess its just like with my car....it costs me alot of money and I always yell at it cuz it breaks. But it takes me where I want although not perfectly. After 10 years with MA I can tell you they will most likely always be imperfect just like my car. You can yell and bark and kick and scream but in the end all you can do is either buy a new car or accept what you got. Lots of people are decently happy with the game but for sure most people are not as it costs them money. SOmetimes ALOT of money if you are not careful. I think enough has been written about how to avoid the moneypits so I suggest you read em. If you participate in Merry Mayhem you should know by now it most likely will cost you.

with all due respect for your years spent ingame and for your accomplishments here:
1.MA is not a car, is a company run by ppl, one could expect them to behave in a different way, not like a broken car or any object for that matter
2.my points is: there shouldn`t be these moneypits.. again, what is this? 3rd world country getto, where I have to walk in fear and "avoid" the thieves??.. what`s gonna be next, then? log in and find peds missing from my pedcard??

I do not have any chance to win Cat. 3 with 62 Hit and no fancy weapons
Last Year in MM I started with 1000 Ped on my Card. I had two Neconu with more than 1K and several other higher Globals.
So after MM I had one more CLD bought with the plus of Ped,

This year I started again with 1000 Peds after Run 4 I had 200 Ped left so I think the other 26 Keys will not be used.

As in real live live by your budget and dont live on borrowed Money or expectations.

I'm in cat4 using a pretty eco setup and have had decent loot. Making a small profit and have a bunch of nice 1tt weapons in storage for next year (I love those camo marine stalkers).

with all due respect for your years spent ingame and for your accomplishments here:
1.MA is not a car, is a company run by ppl, one could expect them to behave in a different way, not like a broken car or any object for that matter
2.my points is: there shouldn`t be these moneypits.. again, what is this? 3rd world country getto, where I have to walk in fear and "avoid" the thieves??.. what`s gonna be next, then? log in and find peds missing from my pedcard??
Dude....I suggest you just take a break and clear your head :)

Merry christmas :)

I think your lack of trust in MA is distorting your position to be honest.

I started the event with no globals in 5 S4 instances and so had a pretty bad return. I always have a stop-loss in mind when taking part in events, but it has to be realistic. Five hours without globals on big mobs is unlucky, but it's not unheard of. About a month ago I was down about 1500 PED from 3k PED of hunting Chompers without globals. I've had some good spells on other mobs since that have balanced that out. And likewise, I've had some good instances that have balanced out the early losses in MM S4.

I don't know what this dishonesty from MA is. It is a normal hunting competition, where they take their 10% or whatever it is like normal but add extra incentive for us to use high dps and many hours in order to qualify for the prizes. Unfortunately you've been on the end of a bad run of luck, and so have lost more than 10% at this point, but it's bad luck and no more than that. You can see that by the other people posting their better returns here. Unless you think MA has singled you out for bad loot personally, in which case you're personalising loot and it's probably time for a long break anyway.

Back