Australia you still there?

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Australia how does the end of the world look like? Kangaroos leading the attack?

Or maybe it's in a few hours... Keep me posted on the destruction so when the 21th comes to Sweden ill be ready!

I'm enjoying some of Sweden's fine Vodka listening to Ben Caplan & the Casual Smokers, 1:30am, I am waiting for this changing of times to come.

The Kangaroos in my neck of the woods are being quiet as usual though.

If anything changes before I sleep, I'll tell ya.

They are very much here and there is nothing happening like that! All this is just a myth friend:yup:

Dang I was so sure kangaroos would be the death of us all

Hey,

my bet is on the dolphins! They have been planing to take over the world for a long time... freakin dolphins!

Regards

Nobody is going to die, it's just a VU10 for the real world. Tomorrow morning you'll remake your flabby bodies and start life anew in a better world :cool:

Don't be surprised though that all your pets will be gone and you'll have to sleep upright, being unable to lay down.

Sweden reporting in.. Still got vodka, the foreign exchange students are still rocking it and there's snow outside

Nobody is going to die, it's just a VU10 for the real world. Tomorrow morning you'll remake your flabby bodies and start life anew in a better world :cool:

Don't be surprised though that all your pets will be gone and you'll have to sleep upright, being unable to lay down.

ROFL! EPIC!

Menace

Well it's almost Mid-day here and I'm just about to crack a beer, was hoping to be having a few on the roof with a deck chair but I guess the world isn't ending haha

Woke up, sun shining, put my sword back as I didn't need it to fend off zombies last night. So glad I didn't spend a million USD on a shelter! LOL

If you see a mod fap loot, then you can be certain its the end of the world, if not, we will carry on! :)

i believe this 21/12/2012 is just a transition a vu upgrade for humans not a delete.

Or maybe the movies were right and everything does revolve around America :eek: we'll know in a few hours

... Speaking of which anyone seen "ancient aliens"?

So long and thanks for all fish :D

Hey,

my bet is on the dolphins! They have been planing to take over the world for a long time... freakin dolphins!

Regards

Portugal, 4:17Am, a complete desilution so far.. No Ufo's, no zombies, mummys or cyborgs so far. HAven't seen sky falling or a complete blackout. I'm afraid to go sleep and when i wake up the end has already gone and i missed it.. Not even a damn GOdzilla showing up... for the first time i have the chance to assist to the end, its starting to be a big desilution for me... :rolleyes:

One day life as we know it will come to a sudden end and noone will have guessed the month,day,hour, or minute when it happens.It will just all suddenly quietly come to a stop! Quietly because noone will be here to see it or here it finish . . . . and then several million years later it (humanity) will begin all over again.:grouphug:

Netherlands reporting in. Still here :)~~~

Australia how does the end of the world look like? Kangaroos leading the attack?

Or maybe it's in a few hours... Keep me posted on the destruction so when the 21th comes to Sweden ill be ready!

You didnt get the memo? Mindark took over and now the end of the world is being developed for 2014 or early 2020.

You didnt get the memo? Mindark took over and now the end of the world is being developed for 2014 or early 2020.

LOL well in that case then, we will be waiting a long long time.....................<snicker>

Quickie:silly2:
Oh gawd everythings been shrunk:holyshit:
rimg0097.jpg

View image in gallery
or is there someone
ing me;)
Please excuse the hairy finger, at least it aint brown

Back