Strategic Investment Guide : Your In Game Guide to Financial Success in Entropia Universe

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to welcome our 10th Lifetime member to our SIG family...

Divinity

So what about some review from a life time member ? Would definitely help to get some more interest.

Paying 15 K PED to go on a Penny peeking journey to entropia profits seems stupid for me :yup:

+ if I find my own edge over the system its not shared with 10 + lifetime members

Paying 15 K PED to go on a Penny peeking journey to entropia profits seems stupid for me :yup:

+ if I find my own edge over the system its not shared with 10 + lifetime members

Yes.. I agree..its insanely stupid for "U" to pay 15k peds... and of course if "U" find an edge over the system you would not share it with anyone ..

Anything else?? :laugh:

I have known most of the SIG members for quite awhile and can tell you that each and every one of them are legitimate in their claims. Over the time I have known them, each of them have provided some useful insight into their activities into EU. (This was before this program was started). While speaking to them it is quite obvious that most of their teachings was not rocket science and anybody could learn it if they simply sat down and applied it. I can tell you that most of them have been able to take out a majority or over 100% of their original investment into EU.

While I am not a member of their SIG I was approached a few times to become a member (before the program was started) to which I always replied that I simply did not have the time due to deployments and workups (I'm in the military). I can tell you that they are not crazy, that's for sure. You really don't have anything more to loose from gaining knowledge from these helpful individuals. If you don't like it then do not re-apply for the monthly subscription.

Simply put, you can "waste" 500PEDs on hunting and see if it returns 100% of your initial investment; or, invest in their monthly program and gain some a useful advantage.

~Danimal

-Monday Bump -

Exactly Div :) some people just don't understand

+rep Danimal for your post and Thorough Explained Post​

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back