Strategic Investment Guide : Your In Game Guide to Financial Success in Entropia Universe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

J.B.Cash

Elite
James Bling Cash

Divinity Deth Undefined and James Bling Cash Present
www.strategicinvestmentguide.com
siglogored.jpg

SIG ( Strategic Investment Guide)

Free Guidance Service Previously Done

Updates

* Lifetime Membership is now 15k Ped's as we welcome our 10th SIG Lifetime member into the family.

* As we want our members to be as efficient as possible The Minimum Bankroll and Operating Funds Required to join our Program now is 25k peds if you are interested in a chance to join our Program or have any questions feel free to contact contact us via PM or Ingame

News

News For April 2014:

Welcome aboard to our 10th Lifetime SIG member into the SIG Family.

News For December 2013:

Welcome aboard to our 9th Lifetime SIG member into the SIG Family,we have decided that after we get the 10th permanent SIG member the price of the lifetime subscription will be increased to 15k peds. GL To all During MM and hope you all have a Great X-MAS.

News For November 2013:

We would like to welcome our Eigth new Lifetime SIG member into the SIG Family and to wish everyone a good month of November and best of luck in Halloween and Regular Merry Mayhem to all.

News For September 2013:

We would like to welcome our Fifth & Sixth new Lifetime SIG members into the SIG Family .

News For August 2013:

We would like to welcome our Fourth Lifetime SIG member

Due to lack of time.. we are temporarily suspending any new monthly memberships... Lifetime membership is still available for those interested... An Update Will be made once we have more time to devote and to extend to other participants

News For July 2013:

Welcome Aboard To Our New Members Lifetime,Quarterly and Monthly Alike we now have 3+ Lifetime Members 10+ Quarterly and Monthly Active Members and Growing by the day.

As we want our members to be as efficient as possible The Minimum Bankroll and Operating Funds Required to join our Program now is 10k peds if you are interested in a chance to join our Program or have any questions feel free to contact contact us via PM or Ingame and your application will be reviewed thouroughly and added to the list of Aspirants for the Month only a select amount of members are accepted per wave so be patient as we have to review many applications which can be overwhelming but do not worry we allways get back to all interested.

News For January 2013:

For those who have doubts, please feel free to contact us. What we have decided is to provide information to those who seem genuine in there request for information with details about 1 of the participants of the program. I am also getting that person to know the other individuals in the program and to talk to them about there results. So he will be able to give you a better view of how good/bad the program has been for most of the people involved.

Many have inquired regarding joining the program with a bankroll of 1-3k ped we are at this time not accepting anyone without a bankroll of 5k+ ped as having an adequate bankroll allows you to cycle and follow the program and its steps so you can suceed and maximize your Profit also the potential of profit increases big time with such

With great pleasure we announce that we have got our 7th membership subscriber. As mentioned earlier, prices are being adjusted to reflect the new pricing.

Thank You to those who have trusted in our service and we hope to keep helping you.

News For December 2012:

We have now 6 Members in our Program

We are going to be getting Lucky Number 7! and then we are increasing the price by 50$ for the Initial Month to the program plus the regular monthly fee

We are now Offering Lifetime Membership to our Program for 1000$ (Lifetime is Offered For Aslong as Entropia Universe is around so if it is around for 50 Years We Will be Supporting you for such if it is for more then for more aslong as EU Exists and we are Playing ) and also Quarterly Membership for 135$ so you save a significant amount!

Tired of Losing peds everyday no matter what you do?

Does Entropia seem like a bottomless pit of deposit?

Or

You are simply a newbie and do not want to end up in one of the above states

Being a full fledged RCE ( Real Cash Economy), Entropia Universe distinguishes itself from the rest of the MMORPG’s out there in that out here you actually get to learn financial responsibility much akin to that which you learn in real life.

We, at SIG have come up with a solution for those who are interested in either

Profiting from the game

Or

Skilling up and enjoying the game with minimum deposits

We at SIG understand that profiting is not the goal of everyone. Some of us want to just skill up and have fun while doing that. However am sure that no one enjoys depositing endlessly to finance there entertainment.

We have written a premium guide on the monetary aspects of Entropia Universe. It is a free to download e-book which can be obtained on registering on the website. It will provide you an insight into the various mentalities in game along with the opportunities which are there to be taken. We would suggest anyone who has long term plans for EU to give it a read. After all, it does not cost a dime 

Beyond the guide, what we are offering is a informal Mentoring process for those interested in learning the indepth working of the economy at EU. It is not related to in game mentoring as in it is focused on your finances. We will be there to guide you throughout your entropian career.

Just to give a broad perspective, here’s what we have to offer :

HUNTING

1. We will guide you in which armor/gun setup would suit you best and which mob ( animal) you should be hunting to maximise your profit potential.
2. We will help you in purchase/sale of your guns/amps/armor/stackables.
3. Do you love PvP? want to learn tips,tecnniques and Tricks to help you survive and profit in Entropia we also provide classes and seminars regarding this to help you get Pro.

MINING

1. We will provide you with latest information on resource allocation across the Entropia Universe.
2. We track most of the materials with high MU and we will provide you with indepth knowledge on which finder you need to use in which area at what time to maximise your ROI.
3. Mining we believe is not only about going for the highest MU at all times. There is much more to mining then just that. We will train you in your expertise when it comes to mining.

CRAFTING (Crafting is Reserved Only For Lifetime Members)

1. We will provide you with details on what not to craft and what would have better chances in terms of profitability.
2. We will also help you with how to skill up in certain specialized crafting skills with minimum investment.
3. We will help you acquire resources are reduced prices and sell your products too.

TRADING ( This Alone is worth twice the membership fee that we charge)

1. We will provide you with evaluation of any item and provide you with data which will help you trade in these items.
2. We will provide you with niche specific advice and depending on budget help allocate your money.
3. We will also provide you with partnerships on larger trade deals ( Subject to conditions including collateral requirements. This will not happen till we all are confident with each other to some extent)

This program is developed for those who are either new to EU or for those who are looking to improvise there gameplay. Collective gameplay helps a lot in EU and as such the benefits from the program can be instrumental for those willing to try.

In Addition​
Unless you are a life time member of SIG , we reserve the right to withhold any information.​

We reserve the right to cancel/not accept subscription offers from individuals. If you have made paypal payment already, you will be refunded the amount in full. We would like to build a close circle of associates and keep it that way.

Hello All and hope you are all having a great start in this New year that we are now in.

Reviews From Members of SIG Program

Hello SiG and PCF community!

My review of SiG's service is long overdue, what can I say, I have a rather busy real life, also had some health issues along the way, plus I am a tad bit irresponsible, just enough to post me review six months later hehe. Anyhow, better late than never eh =)

First of all I want to say that I met Bling when I joined SiG. Divinity I knew back from RT when I was still a complete niblet, absent any knowledge of Entropia whatsoever. He is one of the few people who really stood up for me and helped me a ton back then. I knew that Divinity is a very resourceful person and I knew that he can deliver what he promises. My experience in dealing with him in the past was proof enough for me. After I joined and met Bling, talked a lot with the guy, I must say, he is no short of being Div's equal. As long as you are dedicated to tasks they put you up to, I don't see how you can fail really. They are both honest players and won't bullshit you one bit, you tell what you want, be it hunting, mining or crafting, they won't lie and promise all sorts of things and not be able to deliver, they will give you a straight answer. So unless there is a chance for you to actually make profit in your field of interest, you won't even be accepted nor billed a single PED.

I was a SiG member during January 2013. When I first joined, I wanted to get into hunting as a profession, wanted to learn about it and begin to understand a fraction of it and how it works all in all. Sure I could have gone mindless and just hunting everything I possibly can but instead I chose a different approach, I was happy to pay and be tought the what and how. I must say that I was amazed by how it all worked out with SiG. At first I wasn't pleased, probably because I am not used to simply listening to anyone's directions for that matter but very fast we came to common grounds and things really started working out.

I paid the membership fee and was given my first task. We started working on my selection of gear and proffesions right away. In no time I was already in action. It took me 15 days to cover the fee that I paid (1000 PED, 500 to join and 500 for a one month fee) and earn another ~700 PED. I say 15 days because, on the 15th day I started having some serious health issues and was forced to take a leave of absence without even notifying anyone in SiG or Entropia as a whole. Now if I was able to achieve this in 15 days, I don't see how anyone wouldn't be able to do so in a month. If I only had a full month to keep on grinding, I am 100% positive that I would have more than doubled that amount. Though the thing with me wasn't all about earning but about skilling as fast as I could without any losses. SiG has more than delivered what they promised.

When I came back to Entropia after my leave of absence, 100k Supernova on BiG LA's was on fire so I really wanted to participate, thus didn't join SiG again but my intentions are to join again soon. Well, when my ridiculous testing theories, gathering some data on specific things and what nots is done, I most certainly will.

I understand that the majority of you have doubts, which is natural but I promise you, you won't be dissapointed. If there is the smallest part of you that feels as if you could benefit from this program, go for it, you won't regret it. My only advice is to explain in depth what are your possibilities in game, both skillwise, gearwise and take your bankroll into account so no misunderstandings may occuer. As long as you are clear about what you want to achieve, SiG will deliver.

I am not an anonymous poster, I didn't care one bit about going anonymous, nor do I have anything by posting any of this here. I feel that it's something I really should do as a very satissfied customer.

Bling, Div thank you guys. I really appreciate what you have done for me back in January, made me learn that hunting is also a viable profession and made me realize that I had more interest in it than I knew I have.

Oh and yeah, sorry for the wall of text hehe =))
Gtg now guys, there is a :tower: waiting for me in HELL as we speak!

------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, i'm Pitivier Baguette Aden, a mid level player living in france. The situation in my country is not good at all so i can't deposit, that's why i tried the SIG program. I sold the shit in my storage to buy the SIB program.

I read others review before and meet James bling cash for a try. I did exactly what he teach me and manage to have about 2k peds profit this month. I am a miner/hunter, and i focus the MU. I was realy tired of the fapping service, hard to skill and don't always paying good, but with the program, i'm able to profiting a bit while playing my favorite game.

That my main priority, playing and having fun without loosing a ton of cash like i did before. The SIG program perfectly fit with my gaming style.

Hope i can still playing without depo, the bankrupt is a hard pain. You can trust the SIG program. However, you have to pay 1K peds + 500 peds for others month, i actualy did 1 month, and hoping for being a SIG for more months.

My teacher is James bling cash, he know things are work and he is patient with me. Trust me, i'm not a easy student, sometime have questions ( we learn about this game everyday right ? ) etc, also i can be the QQing master after a bad run, but he still helped me to know what to do, and i did profit this month.

I hightly recomend the SIG program.
I decided to invest in SIG as I was intrigued with the possibility of actually making some peds back in this game and getting some useful info. In my first month I have recouped my 500 ped fee and made about 100-200 ped profit, so it's definitely working.

Both Deth and Bling have been very helpful with answering any questions I have had and with other aspects of the game such as transporting goods through space and trading opportunities.

I am quite happy with the service provided and am continuing to subscribe to it.
I have asked to remain somewhat anonymous but am certainly a real player

For those who really need to verify my realness you can check out my music videos on Youtube.

Mr Crash/Captain Crash and the Magic Hats

Anonymous
Personally, I had joined with high hopes of getting back what I had lost over the years, I told Deth that I would like his help in getting back on top & trusted him as a long time friend of mine. So I paid the 500 fee, joined and did as they instructed to the best of my ability. At first my gains were slow to begin with, as I talking with the other members about their progress. But in the month of January can say that I exceeded my own targets for the month & will definitely carry on with Deth & Bling (SIG) as my mentors for the future to come. I cannot recommend them enough as legitimate EU operators, their advice so far has been valuable. So to anyone who is skeptical in joining, don't be, you have nothing more to lose than more of your ped.

~Mark Rufen Power~
I spent a lot of money, until I found out about the program. hard to believe it was at the beginning. sounded like a miracle .. but I love this game .. and cost compared to the money lost before it has been relatively low. So I decided to try it. From day one I enjoy the membership. I saw that Ped's not growing smaller .. reverse grew with each passing day. after the first month's membership results are better than I expected. better than for me promised. strongly recommend

Darius Sulskis

Any questions,doubts or inquiries please feel free to pm me or Div or contact us ingame

Click Here To Visit Our Website

Last edited:
Q and A for SIG Membership Program

Question A. What are the benefits of SIG Gold Membership?

Answer A. What we are providing is a complete package which will help you profit in EU. Profit can be made by hunting/mining and trading. Crafting as a profession is much tougher to profit in and as such it will not be suggested for a good while during the program.

A few things which while not listed as a part of the program, is provided to the members nevertheless

1. We usually have a lot of stuff to sell and quite a few below MU. I offer a generous commissions exclusively to the members who help with the sale.

Example : One of the members yesterday had a friend who wanted to buy a UL Jarhead Armor set. I had one for sale which i was selling for +1100 peds. we would not sell for below that price which if you check market rates is pretty standard price. The member got the sale done and we gave him 50 peds as commission for the sale. That is what teaming is about and how we work with people.

2. Initially we have the person monitor his tt returns on a daily basis. We make necessary adjustments to that based on how good/bad that is going. That can include shifting from mining to hunting to trading or any combination of the above.

3. We move a lot between different planets and can help with transfers etc at times. This is not always possible but yes we can work on things to make it work for us.

4. We will be sharing some of the better trade deals with the members as we have done in past with close friends. This we assure you is not because of lack of peds but with the idea of sharing profit with others which we actively believe in. It has come back to me 10 folds as people have helped me along my EU career as well.

5. We will help you buy items at right price and sell for the right price too. Knowledge about current markets is very important and every trader knows this. However if you are not a trader it is not easy to determine a viable price for an item.

The above are a list of a few things which we provide beyond what is stated on the website.

Question B. Why dont you post the name of the people who have subscribed already to the program?

Answer B. There are two reasons for this

1. The person usually tends to get friends who will pester him for details and its not easy to say no when you have a good friend asking you.

2.From the free version of my program, i realised that the people who were in the program were being followed/tracked around by others in the quest to learn as i was only offering the program to limited people. This is very much applicable here as well and as such I would not like the same to happen.

These are the two reasons for which we have no intensions on revealing who is part of the program.

Question C. What sort of guarantee can you give regarding profits from the program?

Answer C. While we can give guarantee of profit from the program there are two concerns which prevent us from giving that

1. We would have no clue or way to verify whether the losses claimed by the participant is real or is he just trying to dupe us out of the membership fee.

2. We have already mentioned that it will require time and money for profiting. We state the minimum requirement in terms of peds to every individual ($500) and a minimum of 2-3 hrs/day of gaming time. With this we believe anyone can cover our fees + earn some for himself.

If there was a way to monitor the individuals I would not mind giving a personal guarantee for profit from the program.

Question D. Why would u care about whether the person profits from the program or not ? Will you just be happy with people trying for a month or two and making $50-100 from each?

Answer D. Firstly, our entire business model is based out of caring about members profit. I know for sure that the best marketing for the program will happen from word of mouth. Any such program in fact in EU will work best by word of mouth from the participants who have already profited from the program

Add to that that a negative review of the business has 10x the effect as a positive review. Thats how human psychology works. We dont mind people having doubts on the forum and question our methods etc before having gone through the program. However, it would be completely unacceptable for me personally if a member feels that way after being a part of the program. So yes, I would go the extra mile for our members if there is any legitimate concern they have.

Question E. Is there a free trial available?

Answer E.
No. I have personally done it and proof is posted on the forum.

Question F. Will there be any reduction in fees going forward?

Answer F. The program itself is in Beta stage i believe ( as in changes might occur in terms of our offering in terms of more diversity etc). However, I can assure you that the level of expertise and help provided will never be provided at a cost lower then what we have already. Prices can only go UP from here and not DOWN. For less then $50/month, I am better off not sharing the information like the rest in EU who prefer not to.

Question G. Why not offer it for $20 and get 100 members , rather then ask for $50 and get 20 members?

Answer G. There is a time cost associated with training/monitoring an individual. Also while it is easier to sell 100 memberships at $20 then sell 20 for $50, it is tougher to get 100 people to profit then 20 people. I prefer the latter as i value my reputation more then $'s and would not provide a service which I cannot deliver.

Lifetime Membership

To whom this membership is Recommende and to Whom it isnt will be explained bellow in more detail

Lets start with the Not Recommended List first.

Not Recommended
-------------------

1. Firstly and most importantly, if you are not familiar with us or confident enough of what we will deliver, please do not sign up for the membership. I do no recommend anyone to give it a second thought unless they have known me or Bling personally for a long enough duration.

2. If you are working with a 15k ped bankroll, it is recommended not to go for this membership as what you need is to have a suitable ped cushion for every activity you indulge in. The savings from making the $1k payment is moot compared to the leverage that $1k can provide for you in EU.

Recommended
---------------

1. This membership is best suited in my honest opinion to those who have been in the program for over a few months. That way you get to talk to us , know as much about us as we do about you and get to know what exactly is in store for you. It will then save you valuable peds and take a further step towards your long term commitments to SIG.

Last edited:
Hi!

Simple question.... lets say 150 people pay you 50 $ monthly membership payment.... and you offer them weekly hunting, mining, crafting tips...

150 hunters hunting same mob will destroy MU in 6 hours...

could you please elaborate your offer a little bit more, please...

Because i see only now 50 $ monthy fee for society invitation...

Sorry for being critical, 50 $ is lot of money in my country and lot of fun in eu...

P.S.
+ rep for great effort!

Baba :wise:

Hi!

Simple question.... lets say 150 people pay you 50 $ monthly membership payment.... and you offer them weekly hunting, mining, crafting tips...

150 hunters hunting same mob will destroy MU in 6 hours...

could you please elaborate your offer a little bit more, please...

Because i see only now 50 $ monthy fee for society invitation...

Sorry for being critical, 50 $ is lot of money in my country and lot of fun in eu...

P.S.
+ rep for great effort!

Baba :wise:

We appreciate your question. + Rep for putting a constructive one out there. Allow me to elaborate though

1. We will not be accepting 150 memberships. The moment we have what we feel is sufficient members, we will close the membership. We would go on to say that presently we would be comfortable with 20 members only initially. The product has to speak for itself. If it does not work as required and if it does not provide value to the members then there is no point to it at all.

2. To answer a different question now, there are at least 50 different ways to profit in Entropia. Mining ofcourse is easiest and has plenty opportunities. Even in hunting there are more then a few mobs which can give profit. As for crafting that is a bit trickier and we do not suggest it initially and we would expect a bigger ped cushion for it. Now add a sprinkle of trading ( and i dont mean standing for hours buying/selling but more like getting something u feel is good priced and selling it at the right time) and i would say that even 150 people can profit parallelly ( more then that actually do profit already)

3. Now what we offer is not weekly tips only but in game advice on everything you do. It will range from what you should mine/hunt/craft and what you should not. What price should u buy stuff at and what price you should not.. It takes years of experience in getting this. All this will be provided to you for a measly $50/month ( I do mean measly as the potential to profit is way way more )Basically everything that you would expect from a mentor , but you get it from someone who will be saving u $'s. ( Not just providing u with ways to spend your peds :) )

We appreciate a critical comment as you have provided as it helps me answer your questions better and prevent any misconceptions. As they say " What doesnt kill ya , only makes you stronger" :)

Cheers,

Divinity

I also don't want to be negative, but I will make few positive feedbacks.
When I visit the web site named strategicinvestmentguide.com I was expecting something different then hunting, mining and crafting advises.
I didn't find the platinium plan.
For the gold plan 500 PED montly must give me more then 500 PED profit per month or what is the reason to purchace it.
To sum it as recomendation: fix the name or offer more INVESTMENT advices, add or remove the platinium plan, lower the cost for the gold plan.

and with that statement
I chose the platinum package since it seemed more personal involvement and i must say I am impressed with there knowledge and commitment. Thoroughly recommended.
Derek Redmond
when there is not even platinium plan to buy now looks like you are fooling the custumers

I also don't want to be negative, but I will make few positive feedbacks.
When I visit the web site named strategicinvestmentguide.com I was expecting something different then hunting, mining and crafting advises.
I didn't find the platinium plan.
For the gold plan 500 PED montly must give me more then 500 PED profit per month or what is the reason to purchace it.
To sum it as recomendation: fix the name or offer more INVESTMENT advices, add or remove the platinium plan, lower the cost for the gold plan.

and with that statement

when there is not even platinium plan to buy now looks like you are fooling the custumers

Thanks for the feedback.

Redmond bought the platinum plan when the website was in beta . Once we had everything in place and we got review done with close associates it was realised that our previous model which provided the gold membership without in game associations and where premium guide was NOT FREE and only available in gold and above memberships ( both gold and platinum paid for) , what we did was we decided to make it cheaper and simpler.

As such we took two major steps

1. Made the premium guide FREE for all.
2. We removed platinum and put the entire features of platinum in the Gold Membership. This was to keep it simpler and provide better value to the customer.

Since the feedback was from before , it would be incorrect to change the words without the clients permission. However to clarify, everything that Platinum had before , is part of Gold Membership now.

Hope that clarifies why and what has been done with regards to the website.

Cheers,

Divinity

ADDED: Forgot to add this but trading and investing is at the core of the membership.Which is why trading has been covered in details in the guide as well. Also investment is a term which means dififferent things to different people. Some people consider skilling up as an investment, others treat there items as investment. Still others would consider trading as an investment. What we are doing is catering to all 3 demographics.

If you do feel there is something which needs to be made more pronounced, you can pm me in game or here and we will definitely look into it.

Thx Again :)

Last edited:
Moved to Services as requested.

Good luck with it. I'd do a proof-read of your site, there are quite a few typos (e.g. casino's instead of casinos, dont instead of don't, u instead of you in some places but not others, and Derek Redmond's there instead of their).

Moved to Services as requested.

Good luck with it. I'd do a proof-read of your site, there are quite a few typos (e.g. casino's instead of casinos, dont instead of don't, u instead of you in some places but not others, and Derek Redmond's there instead of their).

Thanks for moving and the wishes. I agree with you on the typo bit. Working on it.

Got a Gold Member subscription.

Just wanted to clear that payment can be made both in game or through paypal ( from the website).

If in doubt feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Divinity

I do believe that the creators of the website know what they are talking about, but I also think that the most of the service subscribers will have a problem of following those advises given to them.

500ped a month would buy 4-5 clds a year. Just something to think about when thinking about "investing"

I do believe that the creators of the website know what they are talking about, but I also think that the most of the service subscribers will have a problem of following those advises given to them.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in us m8. I cannot however provide an input on the second bit yet. I have come across various mentalities in game and while what you say holds true for a particular section of the crowd, i am pretty confident that that section wont actually even bother reading the guide leave alone think of getting any help :) I guess the jury is out on that so far and only time can tell.

500ped a month would buy 4-5 clds a year. Just something to think about when thinking about "investing"

Yes, in fact you did not mention the fact that u need 500-1k usd (5-10k ) peds to play with at the minimum levels as well. So that actually makes it 6-7 cld's for the first year. Now the question is twofold, having bought 6-7 cld's.

1. Do u get to hunt/mine/craft with those cld's? I would say no cause if u did there is a big chance to lose those cld's :). The important question then is whether you are here to just keep the cld's with there 20% or so ROI ( lesser at 1300).

2. Do we believe that we can provide ROI to offset that 50 USD/month.. Absolutely and positively. :) There is a clause there tho, that as tigerskin aptly put, we can only guide and advice. If the individual doesn't want to follow, we cannot run around with a stick :)

Lastly, I absolutely agree with your statement Just something to think about when thinking about "investing". If anyone feels/believes that there are other better options in Entropia, I would myself suggest going forward with those and not looking behind at all :)

Nothing new in your guide (i give the same and additional advice for free to soc, disciple, friends), and the profits are being overestimated (a lot) imo.

I think it's great you try to give advice to those who are perhaps clueless at the moment, and asking a small fee for it, sure, why not, but charging 50$ (per month!!) for it seems insane to me (then again my free advice is insane from your perspective i expect).

Nothing new in your guide (i give the same and additional advice for free to soc, disciple, friends), and the profits are being overestimated (a lot) imo.

I think it's great you try to give advice to those who are perhaps clueless at the moment, and asking a small fee for it, sure, why not, but charging 50$ (per month!!) for it seems insane to me (then again my free advice is insane from your perspective i expect).

Firstly, whats there in the guide is FREE :) and its definitely not what u get for the paid membership. I dont just give advice about use this gear and be eco and see if u get good results. I make sure they do :) There is a difference in level of commitment there.

I did it for free as well and perhaps you can ask from the participants of my previous venture as to what there impression was of me and what i DID or DID NOT deliver :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o-show-how-the-game-can-be-played-efficiently!!!

I am not even in contact with quite a few so i am pretty sure they will give a very impartial view of things.

As far as profit overestimation is concerned, it depends a lot on the effort an individual puts into the equation. If someone is looking to profit big from EU, then he needs to put in sufficient time and money into it. It is definitely possible today as well , just tougher then earlier years. Also depends on where ur from and ur personal financials.

Cheers,

Divinity

PS : We reserve the right to cancel/not accept subscription offers from individuals. If you have made paypal payment already, you will be refunded the amount in full. We would like to build a close circle of associates and keep it that way. -- This will be added to both the OP as well as the website.

Could not have said it better Div,Thanks to all have sent pms and questions they are being answered and hope that they clear your doubts.

Print screen to show you dont make deposits ;)
And all those withdraws too :laugh:

I would like to believe, but 500 ped a month (On top of depos to play as well), come on average gamer doesnt have that much cash to spend on a game. Most mmorpg are 20USD per month to play. Checking print screens on peoples HOFs/Globals most dont have 100s or 1000s of peds on card its not just me:ahh:

Also I know you need money to make money, but some people may follow you and go broke. Any guarantees there??

Last edited:

I would like to believe, but 500 ped a month (On top of depos to play as well), come on average gamer doesnt have that much cash to spend on a game. Most mmorpg are 20USD per month to play. Checking print screens on peoples HOFs/Globals most dont have 100s or 1000s of peds on card its not just me:ahh:

Also I know you need money to make money, but some people may follow you and go broke. Any guarantees there??

People tie up peds on loot with markup and sell them as a bigger stack :yup:

This, and even when I have untied peds I keep them in storage to prevent accidental bidding a whole ped card on auction :)

Yeah.. Having all your PED on your card is the opposite of investing :)

This program is really not setup for someone starting and having a $20/month budget. EU is different and what we are offering is with a difference too.

Others have already answered regarding why you dont see peds on peoples card. Another thing these days is why keep peds when you can treat CLD's like liquid cash. It can be sold anytime and while its with you, it provides residual income. Not a bad way to temporarily park funds, is it?

Cheers,

Divinity

I never want to step into anyone's business. However, I think that we, EU players, have the responsibility to stop negative impact on our game when another player is a victim of fraud, scam.

I'm here not to discuss with the service provider, it's pointless and will not go anywhere. I want to give some advices to people who want to participate in this program:
- Even though this program could be legit, and those mentors are honest enough to teach and guide you seriously, your success will be very limited. Do not trust in those sweet words about how you can succeed in game, be skeptical.
- think reasonably, if those guys actually know how to earn a lot of money, why they give it away? Has any real life business given out their trade secret? It's not that hard to have 50,000USD to invest in this game if it actually pays. They may teach you how to play the game, not how to be rich. Do not let words like 'strategic, investment' fool you.
- after all, one certain thing you learn how to be as successful as those guy is to make a new strategic guide and sell it to others.

I will go speak to daddy or hubby and ask for another 50k usd to play with, hang on and I will get back to you NLN if I don't find myself gaffer tapped to a pole butt nakkid in the redlight district picking up the 50k usd.

Anyway thumbs up to the people starting this enterprise, I can see some pitfalls in the proposal, but +rep for effort

I never want to step into anyone's business. However, I think that we, EU players, have the responsibility to stop negative impact on our game when another player is a victim of fraud, scam.

I'm here not to discuss with the service provider, it's pointless and will not go anywhere. I want to give some advices to people who want to participate in this program:
- Even though this program could be legit, and those mentors are honest enough to teach and guide you seriously, your success will be very limited. Do not trust in those sweet words about how you can succeed in game, be skeptical.
- think reasonably, if those guys actually know how to earn a lot of money, why they give it away? Has any real life business given out their trade secret? It's not that hard to have 50,000USD to invest in this game if it actually pays. They may teach you how to play the game, not how to be rich. Do not let words like 'strategic, investment' fool you.
- after all, one certain thing you learn how to be as successful as those guy is to make a new strategic guide and sell it to others.

I can see some pitfalls in the proposal

It would be a pleasure to know what your thoughts are on the above or what you perceive as pitfalls. Feel free to pm either of us or you can mention it here as well.

Thanks for the appreciation as well.

Cheers,

Divinity

Total rip off this or any other pages offering a questionable service like this ...

Why?

Quite simple. IF there was indeed something with which the paying subscriber could make massive profits, give me one good reason as to why the creator of this page isn't doing exactly that himself, shutting up about it and laughing his arse off to all other players not making those profits themselves.

So what you really get is probably a well written guide which still is a total rip off considering it will cost you 50 dollars monthly and considering that all those information there are found in guides like Alice's in the mentor section.

Here is a free tip to really save money, don't buy this guide, read the forum and enjoy your gaming time :)

Angel

Total rip off this or any other pages offering a questionable service like this ...

Why?

Quite simple. IF there was indeed something with which the paying subscriber could make massive profits, give me one good reason as to why the creator of this page isn't doing exactly that himself, shutting up about it and laughing his arse off to all other players not making those profits themselves.

So what you really get is probably a well written guide which still is a total rip off considering it will cost you 50 dollars monthly and considering that all those information there are found in guides like Alice's in the mentor section.

Here is a free tip to really save money, don't buy this guide, read the forum and enjoy your gaming time :)

Angel

While you are one of the most irritating characters that i find around PCF, I found your post so laughable that despite the fact that i can have it removed for flaming of service, I will let it stay here on the thread as it is more telling about your character then the service we are providing.

To explain further

1. You did not read the OP and did not even try registering to the website and have no clue what the book is about. Firstly, it is FREE and you are not paying for the guide at all. But hey, you had to write BS and there is no law to prevent you from doing that , right?

2. When you look at any company in real life, you probably wonder why they hire people to work for them. Hell, if they knew how to profit, why cant 1 person do the work of 10,000 and pocket all the profit. Damn, you should probably tell that to Microsoft or Google or to the Fortune 500 companies. Hell, even to the small ones which have people work with them. Yes there is a difference in terms of engagement, but the idea is same and i will tell you HOW.

So i know 4 profitable mobs, 5 profitable trading commodities and 2 mining zones which are beneficial. You ( The Super Intelligent Guy) would probably suggest having 11 different avatars running across doing all of that work by yourself ( of course 24 hrs is enough for you) so you can bag all the profit. Right!!!!

WRONG!!!! So Mr. I know it all , please keep your BS to yourself and get some real intellect before uttering nonsense.

Divinity

Last edited:
Original Post Has Been Updated with Aditional info and all pms have been replied

Mental. Surely no-one's dumb enough to subscribe to a guide for $50 for "tips"?

Tip number 1: Press your mouse button and cross your fingers for an ATH.

There's plenty of people who would give out far more information for free (forum/entropedia/socs) than I would predict this service can provide.

TRADING ( This Alone is worth twice the membership fee that we charge)

1. We will provide you with evaluation of any item and provide you with data which will help you trade in these items.

2. We will provide you with niche specific advice and depending on budget help allocate your money.

3. We will also provide you with partnerships on larger trade deals ( Subject to conditions including collateral requirements. This will not happen till we all are confident with each other to some extent)

I mean, you're kidding right? Item evaluation, budgeting advice and potential "partnerships" are worth $100 per month?

I'd really actually love to hear what makes you qualified to provide tips. If I signed up, seriously, what could you tell me I already didn't know about PE?

Firstly, it is FREE and you are not paying for the guide at all. But hey, you had to write BS and there is no law to prevent you from doing that , right?
If it's so 'free' why not just post it here in the forum. IDENTITY is a good. Asking for an email address to give away a freebie is one of the oldest marketing scams around. It creates a 'list' of emails that you can sell to the highest bidder... Giving away an email address to be spammed is not what some would consider 'free'. If it's so 'free' why ask for more info and get ip addresses tied to those by visitors to the site?

About 3 years ago I think there was some similar book/service someone was trying to sell on ebay (can't find the link to the info about that right now - who knows, might have even been the same folks who were providing that service?). It fell apart very quickly. Why? 9/10 of the information being sold was info that was freely found in forums, etc.

You would have to be a real rube to pay 50 bucks ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back