Strategic Investment Guide : Your In Game Guide to Financial Success in Entropia Universe

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Up You Go in English for all :yay:

You are no longer banned from the forum for use of alien languages (j/k in case someone gets serious). Welcome back to PCF. :yay:

You are no longer banned from the forum for use of alien languages (j/k in case someone gets serious). Welcome back to PCF. :yay:

jaja :p Thanks Divz ,also to all have answered all pms and emails sent plus accepted those who have added me via the ingame register for further questions.

Ive been under Deths wings before and strongly recommend him, hes a nice guy and so is JB (yo).
For those that think 500 ped is much, think again. If I go out and hunt a random mid sized mob wihtout thinking i burn 500 peds in less than 2 days easily and I dont even hunt very un-eco. So for those guys that grind missions and loose alot of peds need to get in to this program :)

Ive been under Deths wings before and strongly recommend him, hes a nice guy and so is JB (yo).
For those that think 500 ped is much, think again. If I go out and hunt a random mid sized mob wihtout thinking i burn 500 peds in less than 2 days easily and I dont even hunt very un-eco. So for those guys that grind missions and loose alot of peds need to get in to this program :)

Hey bud much aprecciated and very true indeed :wise:

Thanks a lot buds for the vote of confidence. Very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Divinity

*As it Is our Third Month Anniversary We Are Offering For A limited time and Limited to 10 The Following Promotions*

A.Join This Month and you receive a 15% Discount if you meet all the requirements and are selected after our screening process

B.Join with your Partner,Spouse or Friend and Get Joint Discount of 20% if you meet all the requirements and are selected after our screening process

C.Sign up for 3 Months and get a 33% Discount Basically Your Getting Your Third Month free if you meet all the requirements and are selected after our screening process

Any questions regarding our Promotions or Program Feel free to pm me or Divinity or add us through the in game register.

All Applications will be reviewed thoroughly since we are looking for serious participants for these promotion's who meet our requirements in both time and bankroll to cycle and do the activities efficiently and so that they can take advantage of the offer to the fullest.

Make sure in your application to join the program for either the single or joint that you and your partner or friend both submit it and add the following:

*How Long Have you Been Playing Entropia Universe and your experience so far.

*What Is Your main Focus and Interest in EU Profession wise and which you like doing most

*What Are your Main Skills and Professions for this take a screenshot or write them down as you prefer

*Have you read both of our guides and understand them fully and meet the requirements for our program?

Additional Notes:

You can get both the Basic and Premium Guide for free by signing up on our website http://www.strategicinvestmentguide.com/

Mail Applications to: JamesBlingCash@mail.com or pm via forums

All questions regarding the promotions and the program have been answered and pm inbox cleared keep em coming

Bump..........

all pms answered and promotion coming soon to an end

All pms have been answered and once more welcome aboard to our new members

I did it for free as well and perhaps you can ask from the participants of my previous venture as to what there impression was of me and what i DID or DID NOT deliver :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o-show-how-the-game-can-be-played-efficiently!!!

I am not even in contact with quite a few so i am pretty sure they will give a very impartial view of things.

I was not that active in game when this thread was started and you asked this question, sorry for the late answer. I am one of the people Divinity helped in the past, i think anyone that knows me from reading my posts on the forum is that i have a low tolerance for BS, Divinity knows what he is talking about, he has been honest in his dealings with me and is one of the people i know i can trust. From my dealings with him i know him as a man of his word, which is not that common when real money and relative anonimity go hand in hand.

1.) I never met you in game and i have no fu***** idea who are you... is there a list of at least 5 people in EU who can guarnatee that you are honest and respectfull player here in EU? Some soc leaders, traders, hunters, forum administrators... People who i can contact and gather some information about you...
Nothing personal, just normal business conduct...
I would do this in real life too.

i dont know if you consider me someone that fits your criteria, but i think you have seen my logs on the forum?
i trust and respect Divinity, and those are words i do not use lightly, or say that often.

"Alil" taken back is formulated it moderately. So far no a single "member" has shared their experience here. For me it still is, has been and always been nothing more then a great formula for the only two people taking the money of people joining this "Scheme"

But hey, my previous post politely asking for some member feedback was nicely ignored so anyone only needs to put one and one together imo.

Angel

Is that "person" well known in this Universe as I have no doubt you would write that review yourself and the avi is a friend's avi or worse?

I am only asking since I have yet to believe anything "your" service is offering since I personally do not believe a word coming out of your mouth.

If this is a longstanding player however associated to many well known other players, I will stop posting here at once and let this "scheme" continue without my doubting insights

Angel

I dont know how you can quantify my associations in game, but i have been around here for years, i have two logs on this forum, one from the time Divinity helped me, one solely for mining after Divinity had stopped actively helping me, both made before this service was offered, both logs show a considerable profit, Divinity, like all of us, is not a perfect human being, but he is "the real deal", and i trust him.

Welcome New Members and All Pm's Have Been Answered

Welcome Aboard to our Newest member and All Pms and Requests Answered

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back