Looking for an active soc that can fill me in

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Hey guys, after over 1 year of failed update downloads, my game suddenly decided to manage to download those last #@¨%$@#*$ 30kB that have kept me from playing EU for all this time. So, I'm back in-game, have no clue what I was doing last, my soc kicked me for inactivity, the game has changed a lot and I'd very much like an active soc with friendly and talkative ppl who wouldn't mind filling a very old noob in on the goings on of EU.

:beerchug:

Supremacy Reign always has a spot open for friendly ppl :D

:d

:d, I have problems with believing that it takes you a year to fix your pc to install eu correctly? :confused:

:d, I have problems with believing that it takes you a year to fix your pc to install eu correctly? :confused:

The thing is that the problem wasn't (isn't?) on my end, though. It's not EU that was installed incorrectly, it was the client loader getting stuck downloading the last few kilobytes of an update in an endless loop due to a glitched EU download server, which I seem to always be directed to because of my location, which has happened before on a few times, except this last time none of the workarounds actually worked.

Last edited:
Leaving this on hold for a bit, found a couple of people from my former soc, got invited back, if it's still the same as before I'll stick around, if it has become too inactive for my taste while I've been away, I might resume searching for a new one again.

Back