Rick's New Year Message to Aspiring Mindforcers

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Happy New Year Mindforcers.

I wanted to show that it is possible to not only kill big mobs with regain with MF chips, but you can also HOF on them too.

So keep up that MF Skilling, and get your hands on those top end chips.

Below was using an XI (L) Corrosive Nanochip (Pryo skill and maxed).

See you on CP with your chips, and Good Luck. :cool:

All the best

Rick

I did all my previous missions (until 1K auri and Kreltin) on CP all with MindForce only, hunting and healing. When MM is over I think I'll do the next ones with MF as well. :wtg:

Gratz with the HOF by the way!

Big Gratz on both - hof and love for MF.
And yes is possible to kill small mobs like aurly weak with so low DPS but is time consuming and frustrating.
Lets hope that high end chip have jet to come and be competent with weapons used nowdays in mery mayhem.(top weapon t7 - 200+ DPS, top weapon t8 230+ DPS)
*if not - we are doing wrong proffession

Last edited:
Gratz on the HoF mate :) hoping for bigger chips to arrive before I attempt bigger mobs though, I prefer fairly quick kills (which is why I often hunt high-dmg-low-health mobs) :beerchug:

Congrats :)

I too am looking forward to bigger and better chips in the future :)

Nice one m8 :)

All the best for 2013 too!

Hawk.

Nice one RIck :) Gratz!

Big Gratz on both - hof and love for MF.
And yes is possible to kill small mobs like aurly weak with so low DPS but is time consuming and frustrating.
Lets hope that high end chip have jet to come and be competent with weapons used nowdays in mery mayhem.(top weapon t7 - 200+ DPS, top weapon t8 230+ DPS)
*if not - we are doing wrong proffession

Hi Dan

I agree we need some fatter chips. Guess we keep skilling to be ready for them when they arrive. Although I'm sure you are ready for anything MA throws at you.

I don't mind new bigger stuff at higher levels, means you earned your right to use it.

how about an "orb of destruction", would be cool to have some other MF things not just chips.

I just did a run on evics with XI corr, they seemed to hunt ok even with the regain on them.

Seems a lot-lot longer to pull hofs with MF, rather than guns with amps. Fingers crossed MA looks after us.

GL

Rick.

ps: thanks for replies everyone, good to see keen interest with the Mindforce side of things, although I do like hunting with rifles too myself. Skill it ALL!!! :)

Back