Calypso - Component crafting costs - Knowledge database.

Status
New request just in - I am including recommended level to craft and if the BP is SIBs as well.

Note: This database is dedicated to Calypso Blueprints, not for Arkadia or Rocktopia crafts.

To do List: Add recommended Crafting Level
To do List: Add SIBs for each BP if they exist

Added: Columns for the above
Added: Column for Bob the builder

I will update these after all Level 1 prints are in the spreadsheet.

Next Up : Galaxy SI Ion Conductors

Last edited:
:laugh: It is funny when people log into the spreadsheet and see me wizzing around then leave,

Don't be shy folks, you can't ruin anything in the spreadsheet as it is view only for you guys at this time :D

Also you can chat to me live if you wish too. Click online users then chat.

62 logins in the last 12 hours is not a bad start to this young spreadsheet come database :)

Added: Galaxy SI Ion Conductors.
Added: Metal Plating

Next Up: Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit I

Last edited:
STOP THE PRESS WHO IS THAT? - Mechanomatrix Adapter I - Green for GOOD!

Well hopefully,

Finally there is a Level 1 component new to the market which is slightly listed in all auction history above the break even price of ~ 139%.

Introducing the all new - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&name=Mechanomatrix_Adapter_Unit_I

It was a tough on to update being new and all, but its added now :wtg:

Finally some green in this spreadsheet, I am impressed :)

Now folks be gentle with this new component!

Added: Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit I

Next up and final one for todays efforts : Hardened Metal Plating

Answers to questions: ~ Resource Markups

Hi,

I have had this question a few times today.

In reference to the Average Resource Markup (~ Markup). The markup is rounded up to the nearest 5%.
This gives a little slack space for purchases but does not make a significant difference to the outcome.

ie. a product listed at 118% vs 120% would make a difference of up to 2% to 3% maximum in the overall outcome.

Much like my previous example on "Simple I Conductors" in a previous post:

Added : Simple I Conductors - Don't look if you don't want to be shocked on what your losing making these :eyecrazy: @ 105% you have to sell at 130%, @ 103% you have to sell at 127%

At 103% average resource markup on oils, you would need to sell the Simple I conductors at 127.xx% to break even. Where-as at 105% average resource markup on oils, you would need to sell the Simple I conductors at 130.xx% to break even.

It is not a huge difference at the end of the day, especially on the higher value "other" components.

Once an RSS feed is supplied, I will simply feed the information via a Java app into the spreadsheet to update it daily at exact percentages. For now, updates will be done weekly to the nearest 5%.

Edit: Almost finished all BP 1s for book 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Completed all Level 1 Blueprints from both Components Volumes 1 & 2 !! :)

Hi All,

Im glad to say, I finally have completed all Level 1 Blueprints from both Volumes 1 & 2.
All SIBs, level, profession and URLs are in place with markups and breakdown of break-even pricing :)

Enjoy! :yay: Feel free to browse.

Tomorrow I will do my best to complete all Level 2 component blueprints.

Cheers,
Viper

PS. If you spot any errors (There shouldn't be any ofc after checking most things thrice) please let me know. Thanks.

Download the Calypso Crafting Knowledge Base as Excel.xlsx Office 2010+ or Open Office enabled.

Hi All,

You should all be able to now view this spreadsheet and download it to your own computer to adjust the figures to your hearts content by clicking FILE > Download > As Excel.xlsx (Or Open Office if you use that)

Cheers,
Viper

suggestion: feed results from one bp into next one?

Great work Viper (and other contributers)!

I am a total crafting nub, just ignore my post if it makes no sense at all.
My perspective is that of a Hunter that frequently feeds looted stuff to the auction (only in big chunks though), and sometimes obtains crafted stuff from that same auction again: the fruits of your labour one could say.

What I thought would perhaps be interesting is to (some time) link bps: there must be cases where one bp's product/result is the ingredient for another bp. If not, why do people pay MU to get a particular component that was crafted using bp 1?
Eventually, the entire chain from (just saying something) Iron Ore (and other ingredients) to Sword (L) might give an interesting insight in market prices for the end products. It may even give more mutual understanding for the MU that is involved in all steps of the process.

Cheers,
IvoL

Great work Viper (and other contributers)!

I am a total crafting nub, just ignore my post if it makes no sense at all.
My perspective is that of a Hunter that frequently feeds looted stuff to the auction (only in big chunks though), and sometimes obtains crafted stuff from that same auction again: the fruits of your labour one could say.

What I thought would perhaps be interesting is to (some time) link bps: there must be cases where one bp's product/result is the ingredient for another bp. If not, why do people pay MU to get a particular component that was crafted using bp 1?
Eventually, the entire chain from (just saying something) Iron Ore (and other ingredients) to Sword (L) might give an interesting insight in market prices for the end products. It may even give more mutual understanding for the MU that is involved in all steps of the process.

Cheers,
IvoL

Hey bud,

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Yes that will be the part of the eventual goal.

Firstly I am starting off with components then item crafts later on which will link back to the subcomponents (components) needed and so on.

Other that I have included links on each for Entropedia & Bob the Builder websites which give a full breakdown of what materials are used for.

The resources section I will add URL links to later on as well for the above two sites so you can see all items for example that use a certain mined component like Iron or a certain looted component like generic leather etc.

Cheers,
Viper

Morning Coffee FTW - Components Level 2 Blueprints to be underway soon.

Hi All,

Today is going to be a bit busy IRL, so updates may come a bit slower than usual.

I will work on all Level 2 Components from Volume Book 1 & 2 today and hope to have them finished by tonight. 8AM here at the momoent in Oz :)

Cheers,
Viper

Last edited:
TAB - Component Costings at a Glance

Moved around some tabs, the main one to look at is - "Component Costings at a Glance" for an overview.

Please let me know if you would like to see any other features/info added, I will consider it.

The goal is not to make this overburdening, just enough to get down pat what is needed.

So far we have:

- Component
- Craft Level & Profession
- SIBs
- Market Cost Breakdown per X items produced
- Market List Amount to break even on X items produced (Excluding Listing Fee)
- Market % amount if listing smaller or larger amounts to break even (Excluding Listing Fee)
- Market History Information of current market prices for Day to Month, Year & Decade
- Entropedia.info URL
- Bob the Builder URL

Cheers,
Viper

Last edited:
Wiki format ? Also available as Excel, Open Office & Online.

Hi,

It is likely I will be working with another party to put this into wiki format as well once completed. Hopefully MA will provide an RSS feed, if not I have a Java App (a bit buggy still as it freezes a lot) to do updates daily.

Would you folks like to see this once completed (In a few months time at least) in Wiki-fied format too ?

You can already download it in multiple - excel office 2010, open office and other formats.

Cheers,
Viper

Added: Basic Auxiliary Socket
Added: Basic Coil
Added: Basic Screws

Market recovery - Another one to be gentle with :) Basic Rings.

Well green is always a good and happy sign of things to come in the spreadsheet.

Basic Rings has recovered well above its break even price, currently @ ~ 144% with market @ 155%

Added: Basic Processor
Added: Basic Rings

Unused components! - Marked in deep red with a bolded note.

Both of the next two component items are not used in any blueprints.

All unused components at this time with be marked in deep red with a bold note that they are not used.

Maybe there will be a future use for them /shrugs but for now it is not wise to craft them only for the TT.

Added: Basic Power System - Not used as of yet in combines
Added: Basic Engine - Not used as of yet in combines

Handle with care - Basic Nuts - Making a come back today!

Basic Nuts have started to make a comeback with their break even price @ 160%, today's auctioneer listing shows 156% with all Basic Nuts sold off the Auctioneer as of present.

These Basic Nuts are primarily used in one of the Mining-Amps but more notably a number of the new Jester (L) blueprints that have started to drop :)

Happy Crafting!

Hope to have another GOOD update report in the near future. :wise:

Added: Basic Nuts.

heh I feel like the stock market overview reporter :laugh:

103 Unique Vistors - Feedback please - Do you find this spreadsheet useful?

Hi All,

As you can imagine, this is a very time consuming exercise for me at present, taking a whole day each level of blueprints.

The idea is later to add items too - weapons, tools & attachments and later carry on with other professions - textures, vehicles, etc.

If you are finding this information useful, please post and let me know. It would be good to hear from you and encouraging not to say the least.

Remember this task is a labor for free of which I will continue to keep updated each week.

Cheers,
Viper

Back to work now that RL stuff has been sorted, slow cookers FTW :)

Added: Simple I Plastic Springs
Added: Galaxy SII Ion Conductors
Added: Super Alloy Plating

Last edited:
Time to ponder over this.

Spreadsheet going offline while I consider a few things,

Little feedback from users of a positive nature, more those who are pissed/concerned they may have their profits squashed with everyone else knowing what is good and not.

idk, I am doing this for fun, but it seems to be upsetting some.

I will think more about this, as it means I may lose a few ingame contacts if I continue.

Regards,
Viper

Sorted :)

Good News,

After an hour of chatting and explaining some of the goals of the spreadsheet in re-educating others in the true cost to craft, it fair to say that both parties are happy and are not going to do the dummy spit on me anymore.

Opening the spreadsheet up again to all and continuing :)

Now I am tired, that took a bit of :eyecrazy: but its all sorted now :beerchug:

Link >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqQWbrxabhWrdHRoeDBfdDJFSVFIUzlSVzB5Q1plaEE

Cheers,
Viper

2 Left to go for all of BP-2 (Level 2) from Volumes 1 & 2

Added: Metal Ruds - Another market recovery - Break Even @ 135%, market @ 135%

Next Up: Mechnomatrix Adapter Unit II

Last edited:
kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK M8 : ) glad to se you continue :yay:

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK M8 : ) glad to se you continue :yay:

Thanks bud, yea they just had the wrong idea about it all I think.
This should help out everyone in crafting imho.

Anyway I find it sad that the bigger boys in crafting leech off the small newer people who are trying their best to level up, especially sicne some of them had it very easy having been here years ago when the market prices were not so trashed to do their own leveling.

Going for Gold? Look at the all new Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit II.

Hi,

Another green all over the board, introducing the Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit II,

Current break even price of ~161%, Market currently @ 375% :yay:
A healthy little priced component, may it bring you much profitable crafting joy!

Added: Mechanomatrix Adapter Unit II

Completed all Level 2 Blueprints from both Components Volumes 1 & 2 !! :)

Hi All,

Im glad to say, I finally have completed all Level 2 Blueprints from both Volumes 1 & 2.
All SIBs, level, profession and URLs are in place with markups and breakdown of break-even pricing

Enjoy! Feel free to browse.

Tomorrow I will do my best to complete all Level 3 component blueprints.

Time for some sleep, 11pm. Good night all :)

Cheers,
Viper

PS. If you spot any errors please let me know. Thanks.

Morning bump, Level 3 Blueprints will be done today!

:computer: :coffee: Component Blueprints level 3 shall be completed throughout today.

After a few coffees to get the engine warmed up :laugh:

Cheers,
Viper

English breakfast rocks, I will get fat if I keep having them :silly2:

Added: Standard Intelligence Module
Added: Standard Matrix - A chance to sell this at the right price. Please look at the SS for details.
Added: Standard VisioMem - Not used in any products.

Last edited:
Added: Standard Compressor - No auction history for day to month, a chance to set the right market price.

Added: Standard Hinge - An opportunity exists here with break even @ 135%, market @ 139%

Next Up : Standard Rod

Last edited:
Feedback welcome, good or bad. :)

Hi,

I have had some good feedback today and welcomed it, some new ideas which I am considering too.

I welcome all feedback, good or bad :) Please don't be shy. If you have concerns feel free to post or PM.

Thanks,
Viper

More green - Above break even pricing on current market prices.

Added - Standard Rod - Market price recovery above break even price for those interested.

We are seeing a lot more green in the spreadsheet as we go higher in levels of components.
Mostly of market having recovered in price. I hope to see it stay this way. gl crafting :)

Weekly Trend Information - Would you like it included in the Spreadsheet ?

Suggestion in : Convert "Day to Month average" into "Month average only", add a column for "trend" information - up or down, then use the "Risk Assessment & Notes" to comment on daily/weekly analysis.

Thoughts/Feelings ?

It will require a little extra work, but maybe helpful to know what the trend of the market is each weekly update and then assess better the risk via what is happening weekly with the product - week to week.

Let me know if you would like this to be done,

Thanks,
Viper

Added: Standard Springs - Product break even @ 208%, Market @ 230% :)

Last edited:
Status
Back