Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
The previous dreadnought owner did with his 'alt' avatar which was one of the reasons this whole KOS list thread got started in the first place. And funnily he nowadays crews Varyag and of course is still a member of NVE.
It says alot about a soc to tolerate such behaviour amoungst their members and it says alot about Varyags current owner and the ship to accept them as pilots and gunners.
Piracy in entropia has since long evolved far beyond just shooting down other players, you can maybe try convincing new players otherwise but in here you are in the wrong place.

well as I have just mentioned, I dont condone this behavior myself but I cant speak for everyone surely if he had a known 'alt' he would have been banned would he not ? :scratch2: would be interest to hear who this person is tbh as being a fairly long term crew member of varyag. But from my point of view it has only been shooting down players for potential loot and I think that is for most of NVE members (and ofc for fun :laugh:)

I have no problem with pirates shooting people down for loot in normal circumstances but what it looks like here is a "long con" in progress on Yoshii to gradually get control of her mothership .

Question begs , if your a pirate why the heck aint you out in space doing your thing ?

I have no problem with pirates shooting people down for loot in normal circumstances but what it looks like here is a "long con" in progress on Yoshii to gradually get control of her mothership .

Question begs , if your a pirate why the heck aint you out in space doing your thing ?

well as i can only answer for myself - I was part of yoshi's crew way before I became a pirate. The reason why yoshi's ship? well shes the only one who doesn't judge us for our profession.I love to work on my space skills as much as anyone else in space.

We have no intention of taking yoshi's ship in fact if that was to happen I would leave NVE on the spot. But I know thats not the intention.

voice of the EFA. or do you simply enjoy the drama ?

I don't wish to get involved in this. But I will clarify Mikaile is not the voice of efa. Sakuba is. Mikaile is my friend, and is entitled to her own opinions. I ask respectfully in front of the community that you leave EFA out of this. Thank you.

well as i can only answer for myself - I was part of yoshi's crew way before I became a pirate. The reason why yoshi's ship? well shes the only one who doesn't judge us for our profession.I love to work on my space skills as much as anyone else in space.

We have no intention of taking yoshi's ship in fact if that was to happen I would leave NVE on the spot. But I know thats not the intention.

So you serve on a ship with pirates, whom you get to know as 'buddies' decide to join their soc because you like pirating too and then wonder why we class Varyag a pirate ship when the whole ship starts pirating ? :scratch2:

I sure dont doubt that pirates can have some great times together, especially if loot is good, but you shouldnt really be wondering when people start hunting the hunters or arrange for other meassures when the hunt does prove 'not enough'.
I dont need to tell you that pirates rarely have to worry about loosing loot right ? You usually roam around empty preying on others.

I don't wish to get involved in this. But I will clarify Mikaile is not the voice of efa. Sakuba is. Mikaile is my friend, and is entitled to her own opinions. I ask respectfully in front of the community that you leave EFA out of this. Thank you.

Thank you for the Confirmation.

So you serve on a ship with pirates, whom you get to know as 'buddies' decide to join their soc because you like pirating too and then wonder why we class Varyag a pirate ship when the whole ship starts pirating ? :scratch2:

Did I mention that i speak for myself ? and no one else - there are plenty of people on the ship that are not pirates and have no intention of being pirates. Varyag is a ship that does not discriminate and is primary focus is skilling. Thats all I going to say on the matter as this thread is getting out of hand.

salt.jpg

granny and jbk use this kos to only futher there own pockets...when have pirates ever been a factor in either one of theses ships?? they only say this crap to take others passengers and have been at it for years...they are way worse then any pirate in the game...the play dirty when will you people see this....its allways some new person they say this about......they are just as greedy as it gets

I have been a pirate since day 1....if its not nve then there not pirates only 1 soc in game is allowed to do this...its us so for any other ship or name its all lies...= scum bags

When pirates are all over the forum crying you usually know you have done something right :cool:

wouldn't say we are crying just voicing our opinion like the many others on this forum if thats still allowed ?

Forgive me, I was told Imo was going to put me on it - perhaps he never did. Who can say?

Also Granny... I never made the Hitler video or the Baby video. I have no idea who did those, and I did think they were a bit much.

The only one I made was the GoAnimate cartoon, and I take great pride in that because it was not a jab at anyone, rather a jab at the silliness of the space drama even way back then.

You can watch it again on YouTube

First hole..

You have never been on the NBK Red or Black List.. :wise:

The rest of your statement is personal choice of the individuals and outside of my knowledge. From my personal standpoint, I would never utilize your services.

Last edited:
Oh please don't start with all that crap on the ToS thread! I can barley keep up with all that happened between you all in the past as it is!

All that matters to me right now, is there is a common enemy. Lines have been drawn in the sand, consequences for an act of piracy upon our ship have been activated.

When pirates are all over the forum crying you usually know you have done something right :cool:

Comments like this is really shows your true nature, that you are a troll and trying to flame. In the future, please do not try to act high and mighty and condemn these "pirates" that they are trolling when they question your fabricated space-authority, since you are as childish as them.

Comments like this is really shows your true nature, that you are a troll and trying to flame. In the future, please do not try to act high and mighty and condemn these "pirates" that they are trolling when they question your fabricated space-authority, since you are as childish as them.

Comments like this comming out of nowhere show that you are acting 'high and mighty' to condemn someone for condemning someone :rolleyes:

In the future please stay ontopic and add something valueable to a thread with your first post in it instead of trying to troll people you think are trolls ;)

Comments like this comming out of nowhere show that you are acting 'high and mighty' to condemn someone for condemning someone :rolleyes:

In the future please stay ontopic and add something valueable to a thread with your first post in it instead of trying to troll people you think are trolls ;)

I have already added a comment in this thread and I guess you missed it. I can recommend you reading it since it criticizes what you are trying to do with this KOS list ;)

Well, I can add something additional for this thread John: There is no right or wrong in lootable areas. What you try to create is something that you (and others) seems to think is the "right thing to do", which is nothing more than a witchhunt or a crusade. You point blame towards the ones you call "pirates", those are just ordinary people that act as they should inside a lootable pvparea : Kill or flee .

If you want to fight a society with a society in PVP, then that is fine. However, by belittling others by calling them "pirates" who PVP inside a PVP-zone are at the point of personal harassment and should be reported.

Anyway, this KOS list and you trying to create space-authority could be seen as a way to make money, in fact by tarnishing others reputation by this you are gaining trust and more money. Even if you do this for "the right thing" you are aswell earning money by calling other "pirates" in a lootable area. So John I ask you: What is your real purpose with this?

I have already added a comment in this thread and I guess you missed it. I can recommend you reading it since it criticizes what you are trying to do with this KOS list ;)

Well, I can add something additional for this thread John: There is no right or wrong in lootable areas. What you try to create is something that you (and others) seems to think is the "right thing to do", which is nothing more than a witchhunt or a crusade. You point blame towards the ones you call "pirates", those are just ordinary people that act as they should inside a lootable pvparea : Kill or flee .

If you want to fight a society with a society in PVP, then that is fine. However, by belittling others by calling them "pirates" who PVP inside a PVP-zone are at the point of personal harassment and should be reported.

Anyway, this KOS list and you trying to create space-authority could be seen as a way to make money, in fact by tarnishing others reputation by this you are gaining trust and more money. Even if you do this for "the right thing" you are aswell earning money by calling other "pirates" in a lootable area. So John I ask you: What is your real purpose with this?

they even call themselves pirates so i dont really see your problem. also as u said he is doing nothign wrong as he jsut kills people in a pvp zone. both sides trash talk. i really see no difference here. though u still defend one side while both sides are doing exactly the same. kinda weird isnt it?

So John I ask you: What is your real purpose with this?

You honestly still need an explanation after all the explanations i have already given on the forums over the years ?
We provide secure travel through space, our mission is to protect passengers and oppose those preying on them.

Piracy is a long established word for that behaviour and todays big active 'pirate' soc goes back to 2011 with choosing a pirate flag for advertisement.
You really trying to tell them that they can not be pirates anymore ? ;)

Since questioning someones 'real purpose' seems to be the thing to do - what is yours ?

... people that act as they should inside a lootable pvparea ...

With this, you're doing the same thing as what you accuse him of. Pk'ers have been telling others how they 'should' act from the beginning of this game. Nobody is more or less guilty of hypocrisy than any other one. Everybody moralizes while at the same time telling others to not moralize. Big LOL. The one with the most convincing means to get their way will get it, that's all there is to it.

You honestly still need an explanation after all the explanations i have already given on the forums over the years ?
We provide secure travel through space, our mission is to protect passengers and oppose those preying on them.

Piracy is a long established word for that behaviour and todays big active 'pirate' soc goes back to 2011 with choosing a pirate flag for advertisement.
You really trying to tell them that they can not be pirates anymore ? ;)

Since questioning someones 'real purpose' seems to be the thing to do - what is yours ?

You miss the point here, there are some people here that get marked by you with the word "pirate" and are just pvpers or have little in common with those "pirate soc" you present. I agree to some extent that chosing a pirate flag or calling themselves "pirates" is something that they should not do, I do not know if it is legal or not (in Entropia), but it is tastless.

My real purpose is to defend lootable areas, something I hold most dearest in Entropia. I have been looted and looted others a lot and been called "thief" countless times, although I have never said that to any other player and respected the lootable rules.

By creating this authority and calling (innocent) players for "pirates" is something that is meaningless and rude to do, because in lootable we all are PVPers and looting or be looted is something that should be accepted and respected. I do not like what you are trying to create and seem to stride toward wanting to remove space as lootable zone. So of course I will be one of those that will argument against this. That is my purpose and you can call it good or evil if you want :)

You miss the point here, there are some people here that get marked by you with the word "pirate" and are just pvpers or have little in common with those "pirate soc" you present. I agree to some extent that chosing a pirate flag or calling themselves "pirates" is something that they should not do, I do not know if it is legal or not (in Entropia), but it is tastless.

My real purpose is to defend lootable areas, something I hold most dearest in Entropia. I have been looted and looted others a lot and been called "thief" countless times, although I have never said that to any other player and respected the lootable rules.

By creating this authority and calling (innocent) players for "pirates" is something that is meaningless and rude to do, because in lootable we all are PVPers and looting or be looted is something that should be accepted and respected. I do not like what you are trying to create and seem to stride toward wanting to remove space as lootable zone. So of course I will be one of those that will argument against this. That is my purpose and you can call it good or evil if you want :)

You can not compare planetside pvp to space and even less to space pvp when it involves a mothership.
There is no way to separate established pirates from those who 'just repair' their ship - in my opinion with a pirate you know what you are facing with a secret pirate supporter you dont. They repair their ship not caring whom they prey on or leak ship positions to them so they can loot those, etc.
The fact that many pirates have alternate accounts (see first post of the thread, the very reason why this thread actually exists) makes it impossible to know if a new crewmate onboard of a pirate ship is really new or just the second/third/fourth account of an existing pirate under which they pretend to be normal players.

So no we certainly wont spare anyone who is found on a pirate ship supporting them and no i wont allow them to tempt others into insecure travels either without doing all i can to proactively protect people who wish to travel through space secure.

You can not compare planetside pvp to space and even less to space pvp when it involves a mothership.
There is no way to separate established pirates from those who 'just repair' their ship - in my opinion with a pirate you know what you are facing with a secret pirate supporter you dont. They repair their ship not caring whom they prey on or leak ship positions to them so they can loot those, etc.
The fact that many pirates have alternate accounts (see first post of the thread, the very reason why this thread actually exists) makes it impossible to know if a new crewmate onboard of a pirate ship is really new or just the second/third/fourth account of an existing pirate under which they pretend to be normal players.

So no we certainly wont spare anyone who is found on a pirate ship supporting them and no i wont allow them to tempt others into insecure travels either without doing all i can to proactively protect people who wish to travel through space secure.

Guess all the people who buy my shit are pirate supporters ;) Including higher ups of NBK (which is an anti pirate soc). lol.

This is true and it is why I called it a witch-hunt or crusade. If you do realise that there is no way to seperate these two types, then you condemn everyone you see fit as "pirate" based on your own emotions and logic. Well, it is no point in arguing further since you seem fine with that. Although, you will create foes by doing this and remember that these might just be people that disagree with you. Be careful to not put the label "pirate" or "pirate supporter" on them as well.

If so, collecting evidence of cheating or multi accounts and reporting them should be the main practice. If you do believe these people are exploiting then reporting it with evidence should be top priority and the right cause for making this a better game :)

It is funny how somthing "dearest" to one - is "dreadfull" to others.

Personally i hate the pvp lootable aspect of space and would be very happy if it was gone :laugh:. Why i do not care about pvp lootable on planet - because simply i do not have to go there (and to be honest i was mining in the past in pvp4 too but it was my own decion/responsibility to go there for resources). But space is just obstacle (time wasted and danger of loosing loot that was NOT obtained in space - this is main difference compared to pvp lootbale on planets).

And this is why i like what JBK is doing here. He is figthtig the system i do not like. If he has additional reasons to do so (i.e. improving his buissness as some peopel sugest) - i do not mind at all. This game is sandbox after all - noone said anything that players can not take authority on their own (vigilante aspect). Some will just not respect it, some will make fun of it, some will simply do not care but it is sandbox and anyone can call themselves whoever they like (good example is ND winning some wierd "event" to be "president" of Entropia - he is not my president for sure but can call himself whoever he likes :laugh:). All fits perfectly in sandbox game and imo does not break any EULA or anything.

Also my dream how speace should look like is: leave it lootable only in places where are mobs (and add some markup to mobs so it is still interesting to go and take the risk) but make it non lootable everywhere else would be best option.
Or simply give back (optional) 40ped fee to travel by tp from one planet to another that was introduced as transition between "hangar" and "mothership" systems. So players can go by quad (no loot usually and cheapest), by MS (10-30ped but either sheduled and even vip takes few minutes) or by tp for 40ped (instant and 100% no risk).

Falagor
:bandit:

If so, collecting evidence of cheating or multi accounts and reporting them should be the main practice. If you do believe these people are exploiting then reporting it with evidence should be top priority and the right cause for making this a better game :)

See im not in space to get people banned from the game and mindark isnt banning people for multiaccounts.
They should force people to proof identity uppon registration however with a credit card that would solve alot of issues and allow them to make sure that one real person really has one avatar.
I prefer people keeping the accounts they create that way they keep the consequences that their avatar name carries.
The thing i like about entropia space the most is that mindark takes a step back and leaves it to the players to sort it - thats what virtual reality is all about - immersing it.

A 'pirate supporter' and a supporter of piracy - these are, as they say in Odessa, "two big differences".

Yesterday, I helped an NVE member with some information on (planetside) mob locations and related stuff. According to the logic used in this thread, that makes me a 'pirate supporter'.

Did I help them commit acts of piracy? No way. Quite the opposite - every hour they spend planetside is an hour they don't spend in space.

Punishing people for helping pirates take time off piracy is IMO quite counterproductive.
According to the logic in your post, if you knew that a friend of yours was trying to steal from other people once every day, you would hide him throughout the rest of the day from anyone out there looking for him cause during that time of hiding he doesnt steal.
Real world metaphors can always be used in many ways to relate to virtual right/wrong that however doesnt mean they truely apply.

That's the whole point. Without resorting to metaphors, there seems to be no way to show how helping bad guys do a good thing for a change could be a bad thing in itself, at least I don't see one.

I'm questioning your rationale because I want to understand it. As I actually did tell Chances where to find Mang Chang, I need to know what is the probability of said act landing me on your KoS list as a 'pirate supporter'.

That's the whole point. Without resorting to metaphors, there seems to be no way to show how helping bad guys do a good thing for a change could be a bad thing in itself, at least I don't see one.

I'm questioning your rationale because I want to understand it. As I actually did tell Chances where to find Mang Chang, I need to know what is the probability of said act landing me on your KoS list as a 'pirate supporter'.

This KOS list is about ships not people - which i think has been very clear from the start - the only way to make it on KOS is by being onboard of the listed ships.

This KOS list is about ships not people - which i think has been very clear from the start - the only way to make it on KOS is by being onboard of the listed ships.

Qster certainly had fun trying to kill me in my quad wing :O NOT ON THE KOS list :mad:

Qster certainly had fun trying to kill me in my quad wing :O NOT ON THE KOS list :mad:

You are NVE so your KOS without a list as well as anyone who fires a shot on Normandie - always has been.

Status
Back