Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
In a place with few rules other than "enter at your own risk", the biggest fish makes the rules. Everybody else get over it or have more money. Personally, I'm good with who is currently occupying that spot, god complex or not. It allows me to do what I want to do and remain oblivious to whichever fights others like to pick. Certain character traits are needed to fill certain roles, and everybody finds their niche. In the end, we're all but lab rats in an experiment.

Want to thank you John for admitting you were pirate ship. You learned what you learned your experiences are your experiences. Stop trying to tell the rest of us how to live our ingame lives :laugh:

As for whoever has biggest guns making the rules well of course that is how it is! PVP baby!! So lets stop pretending this has anything to do with morality or being a good citizen.

Your women Alainax was openly pirate

My past is simple, and certainly no secret, nor should be in question. I am open with anyone who wishes to know. The debate is always scraping the bottom of the barrel when this old chestnut comes up again!

I was born a Tax Collector (bear with me!), soon became general of tax collector recruits. PvP was all I knew. In 2011 space was created. We went to space and learned all about space PvP. There were problems in tcr, so we split off.

A few months later motherships were introduced into game. There were no services, no businesses, no groups when we were all learning what it was to fight. As more that people started to get to know each other, it was apparent a divide was forming. I was around before the name Nebula virus existed ( I even argued with it, said it sounded like an STD!). Eventually space pkrs did band together, and rules were created.

It very soon became apart that there truly was no honour amoungst thieves, but worse still, pkrs in space were not the same as on planet. It wasn't like I had known in the past, something was wrong and people were genuinely getting hurt. I decided very quickly that this was not where I wanted to be.

No matter how short and how early my time was, I knew I had to make redemption. I had blood on my hands, so I did what I knew best. I took my skills and became arguably the most prolific and consistent pirate killer over these 5 years. I have fought the good fight ever since, and I can assure anyone who dares to question my credentials, my past alone is the precise reason you can be wholeheartedly reassured that no one will fight harder than me.

Last edited:
Want to thank you John for admitting you were pirate ship. You learned what you learned your experiences are your experiences. Stop trying to tell the rest of us how to live our ingame lives :laugh:

As for whoever has biggest guns making the rules well of course that is how it is! PVP baby!! So lets stop pretending this has anything to do with morality or being a good citizen.

Still not reading what is written and still having a big mouth, maybe you should follow your own advise - PVP baby - havent seen Varyag do more then pop shots at weak targets, backstab and slander - nothing to be proud of and all that i stand against.
So yes you can bet we will be educating Varyag in good manners out there in space very consistantly and very thoroughly until their leadership realizes that backstabbing and robbing dont go well in combination with slander and bragging - longterm ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So I am loud mouth and slandering when I point out the truth? too funny!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Read what I posted. Nothing in there whining about what you are doing to Varyag.
As I recall my response to your tactics has been:
"bring it on little bitch" (please excuse my repeating the insult but interests of truth and clarity require this)

As for your suspicion that my asking about getting off your KOS list is attempt to how did you put it? entrap and slander you? Is not the point of asking out in the open here to avoid that very problem? you have merely to point out what you say in this thread in answer to any accusations.

So let us ask you another question and see if you can answer this.

How much has Varyag cost you so far? Please itemize both cost and reason. e.g. what expenses did you incur when we blew you up a few days ago? For each time you blew Varyag up (is it 9 times now? Losing track) how much were each of those in cost.

One hopes you do not calculate cost to your inflated ego. That must be higher then anyone can afford :broke:

Last edited:
Reactions: Izz
arguinternet1.jpg

Alainax you make me laugh!!!

Did your husband help you write your tawdry little pirate tale?
I do remember the conversations I had with you. Don't bullshit me - you liked and revelled in being a pirate.
And you still do. Boasting about killing pirates for 5 years give the little lady a star!!!

Oh wait - is it your husband that tells you who the pirates are??? Oh how convenient!
"Honey I need a new pair of shoes who are the pirates this week?"

Lady Macbeth the blood cannot be washed from you hands :laugh:

On the one hand you want to have your request to get taken of the KOS list taken sincere, on the other you clearly show that the intent was to get a number of costs involved so you can brag about it like it was an accomplishment of yourself - while it is something we choose to do and take pride in doing with or without your consent.
If cost comparison is all that keeps your spirit high, hoping that the other party has higher expenses then you then dont worry - we have never had an issue blowing up pirates and pirate motherships round the universe over the last 5 years and it wont be a matter of cost to us in the years to come.
You will however notice that your own costs will increase considerably while your income from passengers and repairers will go down as well as the value of your ship - that is the costs that matter to you since you seem to be the one caring about them ;)

On the one hand you think people who were pirating 5 years ago and have been fighting pirates now for 5 years are still pirates on the other you ask being taken of the KOS list after a matter of days ? How can you hope to be considered a non-pirate if piracy is something you cant by your own terms get rid off after 5 years ? ;)

Best to think about the accusations you make as you can only hope that others wont 'judge' you like you 'judge' them.

John you really have no idea so let me explain it to your simple belligerent mind.

Point me to where I say that I do not want to be seen as a pirate since I took the choke hold off the NVE crew of Varyag. You wont find it do not bother looking.

People are greatly interested in the notion of you charging fees to be taken off your KOS list. When I asked out of curiosity you got all defensive and pretended I was trying to entrap you. But you do that all on our own. No danger of entrapment if you are in the right and answer questions honestly. Says a lot about you that you dance around this question. Great racket you have charging everyone except the women you hump for having been a pirate if they want release from your KOS list.

Let me break it down very simple in case above still confuses you

1. Do not care if I am called pirate.
2. Have no interest getting on - hmmm, how does one put this if you don't even have a good side? :laugh:

Quoted for the record, no need to argue any further - actions will follow :)

"Pirates need VSE too" :laugh::laugh::laugh: talk about grasping at straws.

I need my PEDs. How about giving them back?

EU is a virtual universe. The same rules apply as the real world. If you choose to support the "wrong" people, it will damage your reputation and have consequences. It's great that you're doing what you think is right, but try to be a big boy about it and accept the consequences.

I am glad you see the humor and how stupid this all is.

You want your PEDs back? Haha we all do. This game is not for dummies.

I am not a pirate, nor a supporter of any of this. The start of all of this was Yoshii not paying attention to who was a pirate and letting them skill on her ship, not pilot. The Kronan deemed her a criminal for it and decided to take action by being self-proclaimed police in space.

I am sick of the people who think they can tell others how to play this game. It should be a good experience for everyone. There is no reason anyone should ever be looted in space as there is a way around it.

I don't carry loot in space, unless I log out while on a mothership. I pay for my VIP flights just like everyone else.

I agree with you that reputation is everything.

All that the owner of the Normandie has accomplished is getting the reputation of a bully with a God Complex. All that the owner of the Kronan has gotten is the reputation of a whiner who runs to support all the time to report people for playing in space, or running to JBK to report people to the "space council" room. All that the owner of the Varyag has accomplished is proving she can be a loose cannon that is willing to give as good as she gets.

Oh, by the way... I am a GIRL! So maybe you better start paying attention :laugh:

I am glad you see the humor and how stupid this all is.

You want your PEDs back? Haha we all do. This game is not for dummies.

I am not a pirate, nor a supporter of any of this. The start of all of this was Yoshii not paying attention to who was a pirate and letting them skill on her ship, not pilot. The Kronan deemed her a criminal for it and decided to take action by being self-proclaimed police in space.

I am sick of the people who think they can tell others how to play this game. It should be a good experience for everyone. There is no reason anyone should ever be looted in space as there is a way around it.

I don't carry loot in space, unless I log out while on a mothership. I pay for my VIP flights just like everyone else.

I agree with you that reputation is everything.

All that the owner of the Normandie has accomplished is getting the reputation of a bully with a God Complex. All that the owner of the Kronan has gotten is the reputation of a whiner who runs to support all the time to report people for playing in space, or running to JBK to report people to the "space council" room. All that the owner of the Varyag has accomplished is proving she can be a loose cannon that is willing to give as good as she gets.

Oh, by the way... I am a GIRL! So maybe you better start paying attention :laugh:

Wasn't directed at you per se, more like to everyone in the thread trying to turn this into some kind of soap box melodrama. It's just a game. But at the same time, people are people. You piss them off, or befriend people that piss them off, they won't like you. It's not that complicated :scratch2:

You have always spoken in favour of EFA, always used EFA and in fact know all the details about the Kronan/Varyag conflict while they were in EFA - what you display here is 'hippocrazy' at its best assuming you can bash every 'other' service for behaving badly while the whole thing started in the service that you favour and which 'offcially' stands aside 'neutral' hopeing that passengers choose the 'neutral' one.

I got news for you - this conflict no longer allows to be 'neutral' for your service, because Varyag is now officially a pirate ship operating a public transport channel - your 'favoured' service was asked to not support a channel hosted by pirates but refused to take action.

Therefor KISS and ToS have agreed that the main transport channel in future will be an exclusive channel and other transport providers will be given the choice to advertise either in the main channel or in the pirate channel - advertising in the pirate channel (and therefor supporting it) will result in getting muted in the main channel until an agreement of support is reached.

A 'pirate supporter' and a supporter of piracy - these are, as they say in Odessa, "two big differences".

Yesterday, I helped an NVE member with some information on (planetside) mob locations and related stuff. According to the logic used in this thread, that makes me a 'pirate supporter'.

Did I help them commit acts of piracy? No way. Quite the opposite - every hour they spend planetside is an hour they don't spend in space.

Punishing people for helping pirates take time off piracy is IMO quite counterproductive.

You sound like a broken record with your constant barking and accusations against #space_flight.
We have already been through this though before it was accusations along lines of #space_flight confusing the players and being created for purpose of bashing one mothership or another. Which is funny. #space_flight does not have same name as the mind ark channel but yours does. Maybe it is your channel that is confusing to people?

#space_flight is controlled by whoever uses it. There are no moderators. Therefore it is not under control of anyone pirate or otherwise.

This is just you not being able to deal with fair competition. This is about you not wanting a public service channel you are not in control of.
Please stop insulting the intelligence of players. They are plenty smart enough to choose for themselves they do not need you blinding and deafening them to your delusional notions of "bad influences".

You want to strangle who can use your channel? You are driving ever more traffic to #space_flight which does not muzzle free speech even when by disagreeable people like you who are so afraid to lose control.

Last edited:
A 'pirate supporter' and a supporter of piracy - these are, as they say in Odessa, "two big differences".

Yesterday, I helped an NVE member with some information on (planetside) mob locations and related stuff. According to the logic used in this thread, that makes me a 'pirate supporter'.

Did I help them commit acts of piracy? No way. Quite the opposite - every hour they spend planetside is an hour they don't spend in space.

Punishing people for helping pirates take time off piracy is IMO quite counterproductive.

According to the logic in your post, if you knew that a friend of yours was trying to steal from other people once every day, you would hide him throughout the rest of the day from anyone out there looking for him cause during that time of hiding he doesnt steal.
Real world metaphors can always be used in many ways to relate to virtual right/wrong that however doesnt mean they truely apply.

You want to strangle who can use your channel? You are driving ever more traffic to #space_flight which does not muzzle free speech even when by disagreeable people like you who are so afraid to lose control.

You can have free speech channels all you want, but being a pirate and running a transport channel in competition to an existing trusted one while claiming not to run any flights nor having the support of 2 of the 3 major scheduled transport providers raises the question about your true motives and how many new players in the universe you may already have fooled to trust pirates.

John you really have no idea so let me explain it to your simple belligerent mind.

Point me to where I say that I do not want to be seen as a pirate since I took the choke hold off the NVE crew of Varyag. You wont find it do not bother looking.

1. Do not care if I am called pirate.

Last edited:
Maybe KISS had better be tossed out of your channel as well they have used #space_flight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or did them promising never to use it again after you threw temper tantrum make you okay with it? :laugh::laugh:

#space_flight is all about free speech and players themselves being smart enough to sort out rotten apples and naming and shaming them. Which people are of course free to do in #space_flight which has no moderators.

John Black Knight you are very much seeming like: "If I cant control it nobody is allowed to use it!!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Players are noticing you looking like you having big fit because you are not getting your way and you are upset that it is becoming easy to see you are not in control of space as you want to be. Players do not need you to tell them what to think, say and choose. They are fine to do that for themselves.

you threw temper tantrum make you okay with it?

....and you are upset that it is becoming easy

Yoshii, Your over use of the laughing emote is telling. I know deep down you wish for us to be upset and having a tantrum, I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.

By becoming a pirate and declaring your mothership as a pirate ship operated by NV, you of all people must have been more than aware of the doubt it would cast on all which you are a part of. I already know of dozens who are actively boycotting your shop, as they have a moral of never to fund piracy.

I have no qualms at all what so ever regarding other channels, however one owned and ran by pirates for the purposes of offering safe transport flights is a bit much don't you think? The people of entropia have a right to know. You owe them at least that.

The actions of the Varyag and in turn her commander - placed it on not only the KOS list of ToS, but the pirate list and black list of many other space travelers.

Allow yourself this fleeting opportunity for clarification in darkening circumstance, let it be known to all what happened to the Varyag that she found herself in such dire straights.

Was it a simple error? A good commander found herself overwhelmed by a pirate force who promised friendship and loyalty, forcing her loss of control of her own ship and in hindsight, would have taken a tougher stance on acts of piracy that her ship was to go on and do?

Or, did the Pirates that you welcomed onto your ship have full authority to use it as their pirate ship and as such , for those who have not done so already - can all securely classify the Varyag as the Nebula Virus pirate ship?

Yoshii, please be aware of what they are doing to you. It pains me to say it as I know deep down you have it in you to be stronger than this, but I feel if I don't then it will never be said. The pirates have preyed upon you as they saw you as the weakest link in space. They have seized the opportunity to gain control of your ship, knowing full well how to manipulate you. I know in me saying this it could turn you more to them as your hate for us grows, but I assure you this is from the heart when I say that it saddens me to see what has become of the Varyag and her commander. Consider this the last kind words I have to say on the matter above, I hope you still have the clarity to look upon this with an open mind. I cannot fix what has been done here, only you have that ability, before the door slams firmly shut.

You have always spoken in favour of EFA, always used EFA and in fact know all the details about the Kronan/Varyag conflict while they were in EFA - what you display here is 'hippocrazy' at its best assuming you can bash every 'other' service for behaving badly while the whole thing started in the service that you favour and which 'offcially' stands aside 'neutral' hopeing that passengers choose the 'neutral' one.

I got news for you - this conflict no longer allows to be 'neutral' for your service, because Varyag is now officially a pirate ship operating a public transport channel - your 'favoured' service was asked to not support a channel hosted by pirates but refused to take action.

Therefor KISS and ToS have agreed that the main transport channel in future will be an exclusive channel and other transport providers will be given the choice to advertise either in the main channel or in the pirate channel - advertising in the pirate channel (and therefor supporting it) will result in getting muted in the main channel until an agreement of support is reached.

To whom it may concern:

I do know the circumstances of this conflict, which is why I try to inform the masses of the truth of the situation. It is a personal conflict which is being escalated to a witch hunt. The Normandie and the Kronan are trying to sway public opinion for no good reason against the Varyag and NVE and other Freelancer Pirates.

I do support the EFA, however it isn't my service. It is an alliance that chooses to stay out of the Space Drama. They don't brag about SI, or safe passenger percentages, and they don't hate on pirates if they do attack, because it is a reality of space PVP in this game. They advise people to log out if they have loot. In short, they do their JOB. Because that is what it is - a business with people working it.

I am not EFA, just occasional crew. I do not own a ship, and even if I did I can say what I want - just like people can choose to participate in PVP or not.

You state above that if EFA used the wrong channel to advertise they would be muted (and probably declared pirate supporters if the past holds true). What a load of horse crap! Again, trying to DICK-tate what other players do, over and over again. From what I have been told, the EFA chooses not to bother with your "mandates".

I also use other services, I am on the passenger list of no less than 8 warp-capable, log-out capable ships. I need to be able to travel because I am a shop owner trying to make a living in EU.

I am a shop owner who was "Red Listed" by the owner of the Kronan, her society (at the time), and her crew because I did not agree with their agenda and I spoke out against their double standards in regards to what constitutes piracy.

One of the Kronan crew PM'd me in game and threatened me in REAL LIFE. He told me I better shut up or he would show up at my home and teach me a lesson.

That is the quality of people you are aligning yourself with John. I think you should rethink what you are doing here.

The ONE TIME I tried to pay for a KISS flight the owner of the Kronan made a snide comment (I still have the chat somewhere) and tried to get me banned from SPACE (by running to you, because you think you control space and have created that dumb "space council" private chat) because I spoke out against them not letting me be a paying customer. Of course, that is their right and I have never tried to use their service again.

Feel free to attack me all you like and try to poke holes in this. The fact of the matter is

1) that the Normandie and the Kronan are not the police of space
2) the Normandie and the Kronan are not the boss of space
3) everyone knows and hardly anyone cares (just the two dozen or so of us really)
4) space will continue on as it has been

Mind Ark loves this only because of the amount of PED everyone involved in this "war" is spending blowing each other's ships up, and frankly I don't blame them.

Last edited:
this whole concept reminds me of the USA and their view of the world.
they think they r the world police, they declare whomever they want a terrorist to invade and attack them and all
nothing wrong with hating pirates, just a funny coincidence

There's no such thing as too much drama in the game. Every conflict, fair or unfair will bring more activity into the game. Always a good thing.

There can be too much drama on the forums, thou. Eventually those back and forth arguments will get boring, no matter how witty and clever they are. That's just the nature of forums.

That being said, I do not believe people who say they would never use superior force if they had it. It would mean:
  • you're a buddhist monk sitting in a cave somewhere in the Tibetan monastery
  • you have never experienced what it feels like to be equal or stronger than all your opponents in PvP (= bad case of talking about things you have no idea about)
Now try to figure out which one of these are you...?
;)

new players in the universe you may already have fooled to trust pirates.

what ? No pirate I know hides the fact they are a pirate,It is you who is doing all this cloak and dagger bs....

not being funny what does it matter what we do in space? its our choice not yours.You say we are stealing from people.. well stealing is taking something without permission or consent... well everyone agrees to the conditions of space when they enter, they are both give prior warning before entering space as well as leaving the safe zone,(therefore consenting to be potentially looted) it is a feature within the game if you don't like it then don't go to space simple... The thing i really don't understand is that pvp supports and gives reason for your "warp service" if no one wanted to fight then everyone would just fly in quads and save good ped doing it.

what ? No pirate I know hides the fact they are a pirate,It is you who is doing all this cloak and dagger bs....

...snip

Actually your quite wrong, your probably a new player or new into piracy or you dont choose to remember the summoning fiasco , where mass summons were send from a privateer piloted by a pirate . That privateer was deliberately set at low HP . So once the ship was full the pirate headed into pvp and other pirates shot it down and looted the players who mistakenly accepted the summon.

Now tell me its ok to have a mothership under pirate control :scratch2:

The ONE TIME I tried to pay for a KISS flight the owner of the Kronan made a snide comment (I still have the chat somewhere) and tried to get me banned from SPACE (by running to you, because you think you control space and have created that dumb "space council" private chat) because I spoke out against them not letting me be a paying customer. Of course, that is their right and I have never tried to use their service again.

I happened to be online the night when you were looking to book a flight with Kronan , i still have what you said in my logfile. You first insulted them as a service then asked them for a flight. Its their right as a service to choose their passengers just like it is yours to choose your service.
You however have no right to claim an 'impartial' view from your 'high chair', if you insist i can quote you a dozend times over from posts you made in the past to prove how 'involved' you are.

First hole..

I am a shop owner who was "Red Listed" by the owner of the Kronan, her society (at the time), and her crew because I did not agree with their agenda and I spoke out against their double standards in regards to what constitutes piracy.

You have never been on the NBK Red or Black List.. :wise:

The rest of your statement is personal choice of the individuals and outside of my knowledge. From my personal standpoint, I would never utilize your services.

Last edited:
To whom it may concern:

I do know the circumstances of this conflict, which is why I try to inform the masses of the truth of the situation. It is a personal conflict which is being escalated to a witch hunt. The Normandie and the Kronan are trying to sway public opinion for no good reason against the Varyag and NVE and other Freelancer Pirates.
No Mikaile you do not know the circumstances of this conflict.. you know the opinions and tales of others, as to some extent we all do. You yourself say you are rarely in space, yet you claim to know all that happens here, and why I make the decisions and take the actions that I do, I call BS.

I do support the EFA, however it isn't my service. It is an alliance that chooses to stay out of the Space Drama. They don't brag about SI, or safe passenger percentages, and they don't hate on pirates if they do attack, because it is a reality of space PVP in this game. They advise people to log out if they have loot. In short, they do their JOB. Because that is what it is - a business with people working it.

I am not EFA, just occasional crew. I do not own a ship, and even if I did I can say what I want - just like people can choose to participate in PVP or not.
You state people can choose to participate in pvp or not, well KISS owners long ago decided that we should defend our passengers actively and not just sit back and wait to be blown up. Something I learned to do incidentally when a member of the EFA, though if I remember correctly the majority of the gunners and quad support were provided by Kronan. So please don't criticise us for making up our own minds on how we will handle pvp space. Our customers know our stance and choose to fly with us, that is their informed choice. So please take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

Wrong - I declined to transport you after repeated pathetic attempts by yourself and others to besmirch our name through supposedly witty video's, well pardon my lack of humour, but as a European I really don't see being portrayed as Hitler as even vaguely amusing. You are not Red-Listed, now or ever have been by my soc or by me, I just choose to have nothing to do with you in game

One of the Kronan crew PM'd me in game and threatened me in REAL LIFE. He told me I better shut up or he would show up at my home and teach me a lesson.
If this is true, then I am sure you have reported it to MA and that the matter was dealt with, you most certainly did not report it to me as owner, so please don't blame Kronan for the possible actions of an individual player without our knowledge or consent.

That is the quality of people you are aligning yourself with John. I think you should rethink what you are doing here.

Really, you think I would run to JBK, expect him to ban you from space...not that he could anyway ? Don't be silly.
Truth of the matter is, I rarely spoke to John prior to these recent troubles, having been warned multiple times by EFA to be wary of him, something I now realise was entirely my fault for listening to the untested opinions of others.

Feel free to attack me all you like and try to poke holes in this. The fact of the matter is

1) that the Normandie and the Kronan are not the police of space
AGREED

2) the Normandie and the Kronan are not the boss of space
AGREED

3) everyone knows and hardly anyone cares (just the two dozen or so of us really)
??What ??

4) space will continue on as it has been
DISAGREE but only because like the rest of EU it will evolve and we as players will evolve with it or not, time alone will tell.

I do not speak for John, nor would I ever presume to, nor he for me. You say you have little to do with space, that you are just an occasional repairer and a traveller. Yet you regularly seem to appear in forums as the voice of the EFA. or do you simply enjoy the drama ?

Mods please note I have tried long and hard to keep any responses impersonal, but I am not prepared to listen to any more outright lies, without a right of reply.

The previous dreadnought owner did with his 'alt' avatar which was one of the reasons this whole KOS list thread got started in the first place. And funnily he nowadays crews Varyag and of course is still a member of NVE.
It says alot about a soc to tolerate such behaviour amoungst their members and it says alot about Varyags current owner and the ship to accept them as pilots and gunners.
Piracy in entropia has since long evolved far beyond just shooting down other players, you can maybe try convincing new players otherwise but in here you are in the wrong place.

Actually your quite wrong, your probably a new player or new into piracy or you dont choose to remember the summoning fiasco , where mass summons were send from a privateer piloted by a pirate . That privateer was deliberately set at low HP . So once the ship was full the pirate headed into pvp and other pirates shot it down and looted the players who mistakenly accepted the summon.

Now tell me its ok to have a mothership under pirate control :scratch2:

well I do not remember this, but il take your word for it. Personally as a pirate, I do have some personal rules- the main one being do not loot a member of varyag or its friends. This is something yoshi has also enforced throught my time of being crew on her ship also.

well I do not remember this, but il take your word for it. Personally as a pirate, I do have some personal rules- the main one being do not loot a member of varyag or its friends. This is something yoshi has also enforced throught my time of being crew on her ship also.

here ya go

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ch-out-for-summons-please&highlight=summoning

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Issue-Spaceship-Summoning&highlight=summoning

There were many more threads about this.

Status
Back