Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
Here ya go :yup:

vary.jpg

Daddy blow your ped card into my hull pls.

Sorry not possible, your ship is destroyed at the spacestation and you seem to have no peds to repair it lol

Not my ship lol. Im in my quad :O You know it takes time to repair SI right?

Not my ship lol. Im in my quad :O You know it takes time to repair SI right?

Daddy blow your ped card into my hull pls.
You of course were talking about your quad when commenting on SoReals pic, how could one assume anything else.
To avoid further derails from you, please consider to post ontopic - further offtopic posts will be reported :)

You of course were talking about your quad when commenting on SoReals pic, how could one assume anything else.
To avoid further derails from you, please consider to post ontopic - further offtopic posts will be reported :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Varyag dead #5 - our gunners really enjoy the change in pace asking if we can make it a regular thing ;)

Curious about something John Black Knight - are you going to charge us for all of these multiple shootings if we ask to be removed from KOS list? Or since your crew is asking to make regular thing of shooting us because they enjoy it so much you wont ask us to pay for all of these multiple shootings? Just curious how it works getting off your KOS list.

it is mafia, he asks money to not shoot down ships.. this behavior is worst than piracy.

soon i'll fill a report to MA about all this blackmail.

Curious about something John Black Knight - are you going to charge us for all of these multiple shootings if we ask to be removed from KOS list? Or since your crew is asking to make regular thing of shooting us because they enjoy it so much you wont ask us to pay for all of these multiple shootings? Just curious how it works getting off your KOS list.

Awww don't ask to get taking off it yet, it was just getting fun!

I can understand why you would want off it though, JBK will be a long in a bit to clarify I am sure.

So well done for doing well planetside, you clearly seem to know what you are doing there.
In regards to your VSE assumptions maybe check my signature - there certainly is another reason for skilling up VSE and i do get payed for performing shipupgrades for others as well as it makes my own shipupgrades a whole lot less expensive ;)

Besides i have stated on many occassions that the reason for me skilling up as well as many of my crew is in preparation for future space updates - just because you and others are waiting for content to be in place before starting to skill doesnt mean that others will do the same.
One benefit of having high captain skills is certainly that it allows myself and other ToS pilots to dodge warpmines around the universe were other ships get pulled and loose time.

havent followed the thread for few days because all the posts are so egocentric and self centered, and when such happens is hard to have an interesting convo.
I even know of people that just asked random stuff and instead of at least just go to the topic, you take the time of speak of your "greatness" and your "services".

However I still call it useless having all that repair for time being anyway, and for what i mentioned above, its the only justfication I can see for just wanting to have a "god complex"

And if this blackmail thing is really a on-going thing, you shouldnt even speak of pirates.

And if this blackmail thing is really a on-going thing, you shouldnt even speak of pirates.

Piracy must have consequences. What is it they say, the best defence is a good offence. We refuse to be sitting ducks, merely defending pirate attacks as and when they happen. We force the battles onto our terms, and ensure the consequences are far reaching. Bear in mind we never started this. Varyag chose this path whilst being very well aware of such conditions.

Piracy must have consequences. What is it they say, the best defence is a good offence. We refuse to be sitting ducks, merely defending pirate attacks as and when they happen. We force the battles onto our terms, and ensure the consequences are far reaching. Bear in mind we never started this. Varyag chose this path whilst being very well aware of such conditions.

Well if people think the same way as you,
You will be seen as pirates and then again what they say "A good defense is a good offense" because "piracy must have consequences".

If you don't like what some do, dont do the exactly same as them
Killing a murder doesnt make you an avenger, makes you a murderer too

What do you propose shall be done? Within the remit of the game play of course.

All it takes for evil to provail is for good men to do nothing .

Last edited:
Well if people think the same way as you,
You will be seen as pirates and then again what they say "A good defense is a good offense" because "piracy must have consequences".

If you don't like what some do, dont do the exactly same as them

When people look away and there is no consequences for other peoples actions thats when you have anarchy.
I can understand why you would want to have the 'right' of free piracy without consequences but i bet alot of people dont agree with you including me ;)

In regards to your request Yoshii, i think it is abit early to start negotiations, you havent really gotten to apreciate 'not' being on our KOS list just yet - i can tell from the amount of insults you keep handing out.
Your future behaviour will show if your request comes in honesty or is a bait for public slander.

But as a general direction let me say this:
A precondition for negotiations would be to remove all NVE soc members from Varyags guestlist, so that we wont see any NVE on your ship anymore.
As well as issueing a public appology to everyone who may have become a target while pirates were using Varyag as a base or transport to move around quickly.

Last edited:
All it takes for evil to provail is for good men to do nothing .

The twist in this game is, you wouldn't exist without said evil. This also makes it impossible for any bystander to really take a side, regardless of expressed opinions on the mindset which makes some turn to piracy in the first place, or any other sympathy/antipathy. Like in nature, every pest is also part of the food chain.

At least it's entertaining. Now, it is Monday morning in Europe. Okay, lunchtime at the time of writing. Isn't anyone working?

The twist in this game is, you wouldn't exist without said evil. This also makes it impossible for any bystander to really take a side, regardless of expressed opinions on the mindset which makes some turn to piracy in the first place, or any other sympathy/antipathy. Like in nature, every pest is also part of the food chain.

At least it's entertaining. Now, it is Monday morning in Europe. Okay, lunchtime at the time of writing. Isn't anyone working?

Sorry to say, but we would provide transport as well as hunt in space and complete cargo missions (once introduced) regardless of said 'evil' - they have an impact on peoples flight behaviour but they are not fundamental.
One could say that policemen in the realworld wouldnt exist without said 'evil' more likely - but you would still usually pick the side of the police right ? ;)
We are not the police, but we hold up standards of civil behaviour in space pvp and hold others to them if challenged.

Reactions: San

you could see something brewing for a while now. I hope to see epic some space battle vids and not war of words on forum. Lets face it the only way space is going to be more exciting if they do it them selves for the moment.

A ship that only targets & shoots pirates is acting as policeman or paladin (and some could say giving the pirate community the fight they enjoy)

It can only potentially be judged as a pirate if it starts to act in the same way as the pirate community do (ie shooting neutrals down for griefing and thieving purposes.)

A ship that only targets & shoots pirates is acting as policeman or paladin (and some could say giving the pirate community the fight they enjoy)

It can only potentially be judged as a pirate if it starts to act in the same way as the pirate community do (ie shooting neutrals down for griefing and thieving purposes.)

For the record - there is no 'neutrals' on a pirate vessel.
So even if one isnt a pirate himself, he will be treated as one during combat if he is supporting a pirate ship through his/her presence/actions (eg repairing/funding).
We reserve the right to loot whoever is ejected from a pirate vessel uppon its destruction.

Last edited:
Can't believe people are throwing words like "mafia" and "blackmail" around so casually.

Let me remind you of the rationalization that pirates use.

It's a PvP zone. Anything goes. We're all consenting adults. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to enter PvP.

This is not blackmail. The ultimate purpose here is clearly NOT to obtain PEDs. But to discourage piracy.

If you loot a non pirate it is piracy. Does not matter what ship they fall out of. Not saying Normandie should not pirate. Go ahead. Just understand if you loot someone who is not a pirate you are no better then the pirates you criticize.

On the topic of supporting pirates - it is pirates that support the value of your ship. If mind ark removes piracy from the game the value of your ship will drop significantly. Of course I will respect whatever changes mind ark makes as when it is done. And always will adapt to game changes as and when they happen. Like I did when version 9 to 10 and I went from sweating an ambu by myself to being killed by them before I could pull even one bottle.

I see your point about the insults. It is hard to take someone seriously who is calling you demeaning names.
To the best of my ability ( a challenge given my brain injury and PTSD) will do my best to address you in civil fashion.

Alainax - no worries on fun ending anytime soon:)
As John himself pointed out negotiations are a long way down the road :)
So please continue to enjoy yourselves blowing up Varyag. We look fantastic scattered to the 4 corners of Arkadia training ground do we not? :)
Promise no matter how many times you smash us when John is ready I will be more then happy to sit down and negotiate with him :)

Last edited:
If you loot a non pirate it is piracy. Does not matter what ship they fall out of

If you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows. Those who fly on a ship full of Nebula Virus are more than well aware of the consequences. Best advice for innocents not wanting to get caught in the carnage is not to fly with pirates :)

If you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows. Those who fly on a ship full of Nebula Virus are more than well aware of the consequences. Best advice for innocents not wanting to get caught in the carnage is not to fly with pirates :)

What happens to those who are unaware that Nebula Virus are even pirates at all? What if a new person to the game requests a safe passage to another planet and they offer him/her a good price for safe travel so they take it completely unaware??...then you guys come around and blow up the ship and loot that new player who was not aware???

Are you saying then that your not pirates? Because that new person who is unaware will think you are.
To be very clear, many people know who the pirates are, many more have no clue at all and only consider someone a pirate when they are shot down by them.

You cant just blame them saying well they should of known or our list is on PCF.... not everyone reads the forums and there is no warning in entropia to say "look out you are about to take a ride with a known pirate in game".

I'm all for you guys battling it out and shooting each other down, just maybe consider the fact that you can't take the high and mighty path if your just as bad as the ones you shoot down.

Like you say, once a pirate, always a pirate....as soon as you loot someone who is an unaware non pirate...you are now one regardless and should be labeled so from then on. That will also hurt your own business.

What happens to those who are unaware that Nebula Virus are even pirates at all? What if a new person to the game requests a safe passage to another planet and they offer him/her a good price for safe travel so they take it completely unaware??...then you guys come around and blow up the ship and loot that new player who was not aware???

Are you saying then that your not pirates? Because that new person who is unaware will think you are.
To be very clear, many people know who the pirates are, many more have no clue at all and only consider someone a pirate when they are shot down by them.

You cant just blame them saying well they should of known or our list is on PCF.... not everyone reads the forums and there is no warning in entropia to say "look out you are about to take a ride with a known pirate in game".

I'm all for you guys battling it out and shooting each other down, just maybe consider the fact that you can't take the high and mighty path if your just as bad as the ones you shoot down.

Like you say, once a pirate, always a pirate....as soon as you loot someone who is an unaware non pirate...you are now one regardless and should be labeled so from then on. That will also hurt your own business.

Indeed, sadly there is no warning displayed on avatars indicating that someone might rob you, but then if you fly through lootable pvp you shouldnt be trusting with all that you have someone whos reputation you dont know.
You should ask questions to people you know and trust and if those people lie to you you should consider changing your friends.
If you think that traveling on a ship full of pirates is a good idea cause they promised you safe passage then think again, how likely could it be that one of them sits in pilot seat and that the ship has an 'accident' on the day that you carried more then ever before. You really think that because a pireate lets you fly safe 5 times that you will be safe when he has intel that you this time carry the jackpot ?

Our attack might be unexpected to those who didnt look for the 'pirate flagg' on the vessel they joined but atleast on the second time they might look first - after all every person that flies with lootables careless through space is indirectly 'funding' pirates if he/she gets caught.

In so far i find it highly dangerous that a pirate vessel crew/owner is hosting a transport channel and advertising it in entropia every single day - we will make sure that their channel #space_flight (~1800members) is know to be in control of pirates and that this channel was launched because they got muted in the main transport channel #space_travel (~3100members).
This difference is also the reason why KISS and ToS do not advertise their flights in the pirate channel and why in future the advertisment in #space_travel will be tied to an agreement of transport providers to not support the #space_flight channel.

In other news Varyag just got killed (#7).

You should ask questions to people you know and trust and if those people lie to you you should consider changing your friends.
If you think that traveling on a ship full of pirates is a good idea cause they promised you safe passage then think again, how likely could it be that one of them sits in pilot seat and that the ship has an 'accident' on the day that you carried more then ever before. You really think that because a pireate lets you fly safe 5 times that you will be safe when he has intel that you this time carry the jackpot ?

Right I can understand that, but consider this.....if someone has never been looted by "pirates" regardless of how many times they have traveled in space and the first time they get looted in space is by your ship....who is the pirate? who are they then going to believe...your ship because you are telling them that the people they traveled with are the pirates???...or are they more likely to believe the people they are traveling with because they were not the ones to loot them?

Do you all of a sudden think they will start traveling with you? if anything they will think you are going to eject them into space and loot them again. It doesn't matter whether that ship they are traveling with is planning to eject them and loot them...it all comes down to who does it first.

after all every person that flies with lootables careless through space is indirectly 'funding' pirates if he/she gets caught.

Yes and in this situation, the pirate they are funding is yourself, i'm sorry to say but going around looting people in the name of justice is not right. If police go around taking their share of the evidence, they are crooked.
If self proclaimed enforcers go around beating up criminals, they are thugs.

If your claiming its your right under PVP rules, then that's your choice, but until you re-evaluate your practices, your ship is now labeled a pirate ship as well.

(...)
If self proclaimed enforcers go around beating up criminals, they are thugs.
(...)

Or Vigilante:
a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

Don't mind me - just adding my two pecs ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Status
Back