Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
There are a lot of politics involved.

• There are pirates: People who shoot and loot ships in pvp space = A legitimate aspect of the game.
  • There are dishonest pirates: People who trick others into a lootable area of space through one way or another in order to loot them. (false transport services, unsolicited summoning, etc....)
  • There are scammers: People who gain the trust of others in order to 'borrow'(steal) their peds and items.

People that do not like the concept of pvp space will classify all 3 as 'Scammers'

Unfortunately this has provided a 'defense' for the actual scammers and dishonest pirates. When accused of scamming they will say, "Piracy is allowed by the game, it is a legal aspect of the game"

No one can legitimately argue with that, and so for a weak mind the argument is over. This is wrong though because they have twisted and avoided the root of the issue which is that they actually are scammers which is NOT an aspect of the game, or dishonest pirates which is a questionably (dark) grey area of the game.

--------For serica to delete when she wakes up (sorry serica)------------------

Ernestas (ErnestJ, Goldy Goblin, Cherry Lady, etc.... ) the former owner of the Dreadnaught falls under all 3 categories and is why I support JBKs disapproval of any aspect of this player be it trades, services, teaming, whatever.
This includes anyone in TEAMS or SOCIETIES with him.
The most known pirates in space DO know Ernestas' history in the game and are still willing soc mates and team mates and have been more than willing to use him and his ship for their space activities.

What I replied to you in the PM, I am just fighting this irrationality of this KOS list.. The pirates are reason you guys have business, so it's funny how you are trying to erase them from the world.

Also I am not going to call somebody scum or whatsoever bad just because he plays the game in the way it's designed.
MA gave us lootable space, so going to hunt people is just another part of the game.. Why my ship should cost half because I play the game?

Should we make list of all 0.0 repairs exploiters and advocate for "never buy skills from those people"?

This is maybe something I would be for, because that was simply an exploit :), but calling somebody who just plays the game in the way it's designed a scum, and trying to pitchfork them and de-evaluate their investment in this kind of a way?

Now to be clear, only thing that I completely disagree with and would put a person on a similar list or maybe even ban them from the game would be for scamming people by summoning the to the ship while making them believe you will fly them safely somewhere, and looting them instead! That's something what I would took my pitchforks for and join the group. But for just playing the game and attacking other ships in space? never!

Friend I have no issue with your right to have an opinion and or resist JBK's formation of an enduring KOS list.

But the fact is I simply disagree with you, as is also my right. JBK's choice is all within the game and just as legitimate and part of gameplay as anyone's "right" to pirate just because thats how the game is designed.

I still believe that anyone who thinks it is ok to try to profit by thievery is SCUM and I will call them such. I have a firm stance on that due to my concept of what integrity is and would bet you money that someone who thinks its "just a game" would steal you blind in RL too if they thought they could get away with it.

I stand in full support of this KOS list and have no qualms about saying so. If "social pressure" resulted in fewer people deciding they want to pirate then IMO the game, as it is designed, will be improved for everyone.

Piracy will never be eliminated you can bet that :) Too many SCUMBAGS in this world :)

I have no issue with anyone who disagrees with me on this..it is their right and I celebrate their freedom to disagree with anything I believe. But in this we simply must agree to disagree because in my mind it is a serious issue of integrity that passes far beyond a "game".

I will resist these elements of society where ever I find them, and stand in open solidarity with anyone else who does. :) And here its a lot more fun :)

Storm

Last edited:

• There are pirates: People who shoot and loot ships in pvp space = A legitimate aspect of the game.
  • There are dishonest pirates: People who trick others into a lootable area of space through one way or another in order to loot them. (false transport services, unsolicited summoning, etc....)
  • There are scammers: People who gain the trust of others in order to 'borrow'(steal) their peds and items.

People that do not like the concept of pvp space will classify all 3 as 'Scammers'

Unfortunately this has provided a 'defense' for the actual scammers and dishonest pirates. When accused of scamming they will say, "Piracy is allowed by the game, it is a legal aspect of the game"

Add it to the list as you mention the fourth group.
Its group known in RL as war profiters - a group able to provoke wars just to sell then to both involved sides weapons, vehicles and other support resources and make money on account of the milions suffering humans.
In our case that group (MA) provoked lootable pvp by design.

From Dan's post we get the 4th type:
  • Warmongers (MA)
So here it is, all the evil in Space in one list. :laugh:

Narfi and Dan have nailed it, again.

Its fortunate then that this is precisely what this group did, along with countless other escapades over the course of several years.

It's a tad presumptuous to assume that transport providers wish for pirates to be gone, I am sure they are more than well aware of the balance required in space from both sides. I myself enjoy a good space grapple.

The challenge we all face as a community is to create this balance. To ensure that piracy does not only reap rewards in game, but also has consequences. Creating such consequences come in many forms, and this is just one of them.

It's never the easiest option to put your head above the parapet and make a stand against the indecencies which were endured. In order to say that such abuses will not, and cannot be tolerated, and therefore this is what we propose to do about it. But it will always be such actions, which will become the closest, at instilling some balance back into our universe.

politician_cat.jpg

;)

wash, rinse and repeat!:computer:

Please allow me to have a fair say in this.

What JBK did here, albeit a bit strong-handed, isn't necessarily wrong because that's how the game works and how we have to adapt in order to survive playing the game.

Why? Because this isn't real life.

Every single living entity in the real world is unquestionably unique and hence the "innocent until proven guilty" concept can apply.

However, what we have here in the game world doesn't function like that.

If we were to apply it here, then countless victims will still surface every now and then because the culprit can keep "washing himself / herself" clean with a brand new "avatar / identity", transfer the ship and rinse and repeat. There's no way to know whether its the same culprit hiding behind the new avatar.

But as the ship's identity is "unique" on the other hand, therefore it is logical to apply the KOS to the ship instead...as that would

1 - lower the chances of the ship "exchanging hands".
2 - render the "washing of identity" trick useless.

If anyone wants to acquire that particular ship, expect it to be a "Mount Everest Climb" as there's no way to know for sure that "you" aren't the culprit's "alt".

Hope that makes sense.

still got to wait and see if KoS means kill on sight, or if it means open hostility.

Mean you think they're going to front the cost of shooting down a ms often enough to make being on a KoS list mean anything? idk, grabbing some popcorn and waiting to see if it means anything.

still got to wait and see if KoS means kill on sight, or if it means open hostility.

Mean you think they're going to front the cost of shooting down a ms often enough to make being on a KoS list mean anything? idk, grabbing some popcorn and waiting to see if it means anything.

define "open hostility"? KOS seems pretty hoss-style already :)

define "open hostility"? KOS seems pretty hoss-style already :)

KoS being them seeing and engaging the DN regardless of cost to kill on sight, or enforce the view that they're KoS list is really KoS.

Open hostility is just what a declaration alone would be. A well timed declaration of intended hostilities between competing business's... dunno if it will drum up business or down it for either party, but I would like to see what ToS kos list means lol

Be sure to youtube any good ms fights for me :)

KoS being them seeing and engaging the DN regardless of cost to kill on sight, or enforce the view that they're KoS list is really KoS.

Open hostility is just what a declaration alone would be. A well timed declaration of intended hostilities between competing business's... dunno if it will drum up business or down it for either party, but I would like to see what ToS kos list means lol

Be sure to youtube any good ms fights for me :)

I think there's already evidence this is more than posturing :) But even if it were, isn't that all part of psychological warfare? :)

I have to say Anthony, I find it funny that you accuse John Black Knight of being a space bully, who is "flexing his space muscle" when on two occasions in the last week alone I have personally witnessed the Dreadnought attacking and harrasing legitimate and known space travel vessels - one occasion the vessel had paying passengers, the other involved a ship minding its own business on a hunt when it was ambushed.

Don't think that this a random addition to the list - it is far from being that. Dreadnought has had this coming to it for a while now.

Well Dusk .... JBK IS a space Bully. Acting like this (forcing others with such warning and Kos Lists to stay away from a Player or a ship) is trying to kick others out of Business (and out of the game too) and that is interfering others gameplay in a very bad manner.

You must know that i dont like People who try to force me doing or leaving a Thing. And with this Kos JBK moves on to be nearly a pirate himself. Sorry to say but if you see the Facts you might agree. If not - well you should know that there are many ways of "piracy".

There was a very good reason i left Mandies Team. Seeing that JBK was mainly interested in his own skilling and his own forthcoming and therefore didnt notice that other Players who were loyal to him had to take disadvantages. Fair Play and respect to each other really looks different. Sorry to say.

How do you call such a behaviour? Ohhh right ... SELFISH ! And thinking that such a Kos could impress someone ... well thats wrong ... JBK is only a Stone on a world of Stones.

Space Bully!?!

And .. i forgot. JBK did the same when Narfi wanted to establish his own space Business - not with a Kos but he really was upset that someone new jumped into "his" Business.

Last edited:
Well Dusk .... JBK IS a space Bully. Acting like this (forcing others with such warning and Kos Lists to stay away from a Player or a ship) is trying to kick others out of Business (and out of the game too) and that is interfering others gameplay in a very bad manner.

You must know that i dont like People who try to force me doing or leaving a Thing. And with this Kos JBK moves on to be nearly a pirate himself. Sorry to say but if you see the Facts you might agree. If not - well you should know that there are many ways of "piracy".

There was a very good reason i left Mandies Team. Seeing that JBK was mainly interested in his own skilling and his own forthcoming and therefore didnt notice that other Players who were loyal to him had to take disadvantages. Fair Play and respect to each other really looks different. Sorry to say.

How do you call such a behaviour? Ohhh right ... SELFISH ! And thinking that such a Kos could impress someone ... well thats wrong ... JBK is only a Stone on a world of Stones.
Wow! Did you just necro-quote me?

You'll have to better explain the bit about JBK being interested in his own skilling and the disadvantages of others. I assume there is a large percentage of active players who are interested in their own skilling so why you think this sets him apart from others in a negative way I'm not sure.

Actually, on second thoughts, I'm not particularly bothered about the explanation. :rolleyes:

Answer

Actually, on second thoughts, I'm not particularly bothered about the explanation. :rolleyes:

Sorry i dont know what "necro-quote" means. And why should you be bothered?

In fact: Playing fair on my side would be to give her / him (the teammate) the same chance as i have and not take the advantage he is given me (maybe by paying or getting my vessel alive) and get him some disadvantages - in fact here - skill myself gunnerskills and forbid others the skilling. This happend the day slay had his mobtrain record. That was the mainreason i left Mandie! We (the rest of the team) did all the work and he and bonnie got the skills. We were not even mentioned as teammember in the video nor the post here on PCF - and THAT is real selfish. For me a reason to look at another place maybe with ppl who are as fair and loyal to me as i am to them.

but back to this Kos - List. This is pure nonsense and really bullying / harrassing. To interfere the game of another player only because he / she bought a ship from a pirate? If he / she isnt a pirate then there is NO REASON why to keep the Kos alive. but JB does! Who is he that he has got the right for this action? Well i tell you: he is the same nobody we all are and has got the same rights we have. And if i ever see the Normandie or the ark royal shooting at somebody without any reason you can be sure there will be a report to MA because of acting against the ToU. PvP or not ...

Besides: forcing money (Peds) for a service others are glad to offer for free is a sort of pirating too. Maybe it has another name but its the same reason. Get Money from other ppl without doing anything yourself. (Deeds and Landownership is exclused here) - so the one who is living from others without any work is what we call "freeloader" ...

In fact: Playing fair on my side would be to give her / him (the teammate) the same chance as i have and not take the advantage he is given me (maybe by paying or getting my vessel alive) and get him some disadvantages - in fact here - skill myself gunnerskills and forbid others the skilling. This happend the day slay had his mobtrain record. That was the mainreason i left Mandie! We (the rest of the team) did all the work and he and bonnie got the skills. We were not even mentioned as teammember in the video nor the post here on PCF - and THAT is real selfish. For me a reason to look at another place maybe with ppl who are as fair and loyal to me as i am to them.

but back to this Kos - List. This is pure nonsense and really bullying / harrassing. To interfere the game of another player only because he / she bought a ship from a pirate? If he / she isnt a pirate then there is NO REASON why to keep the Kos alive. but JB does! Who is he that he has got the right for this action? Well i tell you: he is the same nobody we all are and has got the same rights we have. And if i ever see the Normandie or the ark royal shooting at somebody without any reason you can be sure there will be a report to MA because of acting against the ToU. PvP or not ...

Besides: forcing money (Peds) for a service others are glad to offer for free is a sort of pirating too. Maybe it has another name but its the same reason. Get Money from other ppl without doing anything yourself. (Deeds and Landownership is exclused here) - so the one who is living from others without any work is what we call "freeloader" ...

lol sounds like ya got some hate for him, I dont know the story so I could really not find myself in a position to have a strong opinion.

But from what it looks like to me the whole KoS thing is half to scare customers away from the stormbreakers, and half to try to get them to do something crazy like they are prone to do.

Personally I'd ignore the JBK KoS thing, not like they will go hunt down the dreadnaught, or even shoot it if it happens to be close but not a threat. Mean if there is one thing I have learned about JBK just listening to random people, is that he likes his ped. So this whole KoS thing isn't really real, it's just posturing.

But ya when it comes to transporting your stuff dont see why anyone would go with either of them to be honest. Nebula virus started on the normandie with normandie crew members, and the stormbreakers used to be pirates Lol... This is why I work with the EFA ship owners, we dont talk about killing pirates we just do :)

If he / she isnt a pirate then there is NO REASON why to keep the Kos alive.

Have you missed the fact that the previous owner of the ship used an alt to run an apparently legitemate taxi service?

Also, when buying items that cost more than a normal player generally would be able to buy, for instance motherships and banks, then I would assume that the buyer have done basic reasearch in the area, knowing what they're buying. For instance, if someone would buy the mall deed for emerald lakes mall, they would learn where the mall is, so they don't get mad that the mall isn't in at Hadesheim.

And if i ever see the Normandie or the ark royal shooting at somebody without any reason you can be sure there will be a report to MA because of acting against the ToU. PvP or not ...

I guess you'll follow this also if any other player shoots at someone else? And also even if a pirate rents a ship from someone and go pirating with it.

Besides: forcing money (Peds) for a service others are glad to offer for free is a sort of pirating too.

On the contrary.

Pirates shoots down ships of people who (usually) doesn't like getting shot down. If not losing loots; the TT decay caused, the detour to space station and that #¤€µ&&! with "you may not move" at revival.

John offers a warp service that you are free to used. You get no penalty if you want to use Another service, including free ones. I would say though, it's just a bit unlikely that you will find someone who will warp you somewhere, without compensation. Some pirate(s) have been offering free warps, but let's just say given the history the summer a year ago, it wouldn't feel safe.

Maybe it has another name but its the same reason. Get Money from other ppl without doing anything yourself. (Deeds and Landownership is exclused here) - so the one who is living from others without any work is what we call "freeloader" ...

You have missed that John have "space skills"? Check the "captain level" thread if you Think he has "done nothing".

And why should "deeds and landownership" be excluded? The medusa Group bought the entire shebang for 300k ped, they charge normal tax, and it seems they've sold out enough estates by now to have gone plus from it. People who have sold shares from it have charged about 8x the original (estimated) price. Meanwhile, services like Normandie and EFA are run by people who are Active ingame - a mothership doesn't travel by itself. And they also need to sell their services every day. Not just hold a land area deed, possibly visit fertilizer once/month, and when they're bored sell the deed with 4x profit.

Last edited:
People in EU really are sensitive to "lists" :laugh:

I'll put it another way then - you quoted something that is the best part of eighteen months and twenty-three pages old.

Who is Usain Bolt's coach? Or his physio? His nutritionist? Tell me without Googling it. Do they cry about a lack of credit?

Edmund Hillary and Norgay Tenzing are widely credited with being the first people to scale Mount Everest. But there was a team of 400+ people. No blubbing from them either to my knowledge.

The day Slay got his mobtrain record I may or may not have been on the crew - I'm not sure either way. It wasn't *that* big a deal for me.

As for JBK getting all the skills, that's laughable. You got skills as well. Repairing skills. Sure, at the cost of RK5 or RK20 devices plus welding wire. JBK had to pay for a mothership and upgrades to get his.

Others have adequately covered your other points. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me.

But ya when it comes to transporting your stuff dont see why anyone would go with either of them to be honest. Nebula virus started on the normandie with normandie crew members, and the stormbreakers used to be pirates Lol... This is why I work with the EFA ship owners, we dont talk about killing pirates we just do :)

There is not a single actively used transport service ship out there which hasnt had pirates onboard at some point either knowing or unknowingly.
Before throwing stones or spreading rumors one should know the past - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?225489-MS-Bismarck-Warp-Service&highlight=bismarck
At a time when Normandie was already fighting pirates and had removed them from the guest lists, someone else started out in a very similar way.
So without fingerpointing lets just say we have had to deal with pirates longer then any other transport service and have fought them longer then any other transport service to retain successfully up to the current day a 100% secure passenger transport service.

This KOS list ist part of our secure transport strategy by making possible attackers aware that there is longterm consequences in messing with ToS Starfleet and the strength and enforcement of these consequences however they might be perceived at the very moment are bound to keep growing as we all develop and improve further.
Some might enjoy making fun of it or laughing about it on the forum, but in actual gameplay the ToS Normandie is warping throughout the universe since over a year unharmed and untouched which is something not many transport providers can claim about their own services and which is a great advantage to our passengers as it allows us to connect planets fast and efficient.

PS: Phoenixx you left us over a year ago when Alaina and myself were on vacation, which was way after the situation you described. Besides its never been a secret that gunning during hunts is primarily for those who guard the ship as gunners during passenger flights as the aim is to continuously keep improving our security level . So whenever you were joining passenger flights more regularly to provide additional security you also got more opportunity during hunts to improve your gunner skills further.

There is not a single actively used transport service ship out there which hasnt had pirates onboard at some point either knowing or unknowingly.

Wow !! what an ASSumption..

I think this is a ludicrous and sweeping overstatement. Many ships may have had a pirate aboard at some point, but their swift removal on discovery of their allegiances is what matters.
Some owners yourself included may have changed attitude to pirates as space has developed, and that is your's and their right. But please don't try and cast aspersions at the many decent owners in this Universe.

Wow !! what an ASSumption..

I think this is a ludicrous and sweeping overstatement. Many ships may have had a pirate aboard at some point, but their swift removal on discovery of their allegiances is what matters.
Some owners yourself included may have changed attitude to pirates as space has developed, and that is your's and their right. But please don't try and cast aspersions at the many decent owners in this Universe.

I think the ASSumption was made on your part in this case. My statement didnt accuse anyone of anything it was just merely pointing out that all regular transport services have been monitored by pirates or pirate alts at some point.
Any serious transport provider should actually always assume that his position and current mission are known - only then one can be prepared for the unexpected.

Last edited:

I never said any ship hasn't.

I said normandie is where Nebula Virus pirate society formed. If any major pirate societies have formed on other ships then that would have been worth pointing out. Some original members of NV still work for you too, not that I mind, but it does say something.

But hey, you can change my statement and retort to it in a way to misdirect and guide it in another direction all ya like.

Lol @ that screenie, we should be careful speaking our minds or we will be on the ToS, KoS :p

Last edited:

Space has to be improved, Entropians are playing with real cash and the majority dont want some scumbag to steal it in lootable PVP zone.

Those that love space games gonna play Elite Dangerous when its fully released or are already playing Eve Online.

Still, none of this is important all focus is now on ComPets. Yay.

Well Dusk ....
Indeed!

Actually quite fascinating. We are all aware there has been a lull in pirate activity, so what better way to keep the "drama" flowing, than a bit a pot stirring!

However, to be honest, stirring a pot that's over a year old is utter tactless and disgustingly bad taste! Quite literally! yuk!

How do you call such a behaviour? Ohhh right ... SELFISH !.

Good heavens dear Phoenixx, I had absolutely no idea you have been feeling so down trodden. I really do hope for your own sake that this is a just a down time you are going through and soon things will be better.

I remember 100% the day you were upset, and decided EU was no longer for you. I would wish to preserve your own integrity, however your Necro attack here on a ship you once called home, is utterly disgraceful.

Suffice to say I was disheatered to hear that you felt you had been ignored when you tried to converse in force chat late one skilling session. It is unfortunate that not all nuggets of conversation are engaged upon, however that is true of real life also.

I truly am sorry you had been quite upset by having felt " ignored" in force chat. If I had seen your chat, I would have merrily join in for sure.

However, each man is entitle to his own ego, and if this effected yours then so be it. I had thought a lot more of you, and respected you as a commerade. I had hoped such an incident would have been water off a ducks back, that was my fault on assumption.

Since you have now carried this burden for so very long, I can only presume that it has either severly effected your day to day life over the past 12 months since the incident, or your have been spurred on by some kind of weird propagana or nay saying efforts.

I had sincerely hoped such drama, pot stirring and rumours were a thing of the playground, and EU spaces past, but here she raises her ugly head once again.

My dear Pheonixx (with 2 x's!) I commend you to speak with me, if only to relinquish this negativity you have held undoubtedly for so long. Its neither healthy or helpful to ones way of life.

I am available , as you well know - here, in game, or on skype for a chat any time.

And .. i forgot. JBK did the same when Narfi wanted to establish his own space Business - not with a Kos but he really was upset that someone new jumped into "his" Business.

*cringe* Oh Phoenixx, please bear in mind that all of what you had said in the years gone by of Narfi is logged and accessible. Please please please for your own peace, be aware of your past bad mouthing, and how it effects your future. This is only my advice, ignore and dismiss as you please, but I abhor those who talk so badly of one group in the past, only to use this as a defence in the future.

On that note, Narfi is not daft ( as we would say in Scotland). He is very much aware of his venture, his business acumen and how space works. Do see below, his post just a few above you;

No one can legitimately argue with that, and so for a weak mind the argument is over. This is wrong though because they have twisted and avoided the root of the issue which is that they actually are scammers which is NOT an aspect of the game, or dishonest pirates which is a questionably (dark) grey area of the game.

I can see that your forum account is very new Phoenixx ( welcome!) but please do read the threads in which you post :)

You'll have to better explain the bit about JBK being interested in his own skilling and the disadvantages of others.

That Damn JBK! Should give all his skills to us! :cool::laugh:

Sorry i dont know what "necro-quote" means.

Evidently, :)

And why should you be bothered?
Dusk has more right to an opinion on this than many. He can can answer your question.

Dusk was there the night you claim JBK was being "selfish".

That night when Slay ( the pilot) was skilling hard, Dusk ( another pilot) also got many % on his level. Not to mention the repair crew who were quite literally lapping up the skills. Unfortunately the gunners are often the ones who lose the most. As was the case that evening. Please do not feel hard done by, you only missed 50% tt returns.

This happened the day slay had his mob train record. That was the mainreason i left Mandie! We (the rest of the team) did all the work and he and bonnie got the skills. We were not even mentioned as team member in the video nor the post here on PCF - and THAT is real selfish. For me a reason to look at another place maybe with ppl who are as fair and loyal to me as i am to them.

Your ideology here is backwards my dear. You mention that it was Slays record, yet John and I got the skills. Quite the contrary. John and I shot the mobs down(50% returns), but the skills were all the pilots ( John and I excluded).

And as detailed above, this is both contrary and similar to the reason you told us why you left. The lack of skilling opportunities on Normandie is ludicrous, our team have access to an unlimited supply of the quickest skill gains in space possible - however I can see now how you had been hurt by someone not replying to your message in force chat, and so dearly hope you may see that there was no harm meant.

Dusk note it here much more straight than I ;)
As for JBK getting all the skills, that's laughable. You got skills as well. Repairing skills. Sure, at the cost of RK5 or RK20 devices plus welding wire. JBK had to pay for a mothership and upgrades to get his..

I am however, truly sorry in that I didn't do a credits list on the video. I would have surely loved to list all of our wonderful crew, however my video skills at that time were, well... lacking! I had hoped the team list would have been enough, however I can empathise if you were feeling particularly sensitive or left out at that point. For that, I apologise.

As JBK mentioned. Our dedicated crew reap the entire skill benefit of our ship. By being dedicated to Mandie, they in turn receive the skill benefit she has to offer. JBK alone, see's a very small proportion of these in fairness, he often will not skill pilot at all, in order for his crew to reap that reward - FACT.

if i ever see the Normandie or the ark royal shooting at somebody without any reason you can be sure there will be a report to MA because of acting against the ToU. PvP or not ...

I wish you much success in your endeavour, but I would also so very love to help you decipher the ToU.

lol sounds like ya got some hate for him

Indeed.
I dont know the story so I could really not find myself in a position to have a strong opinion.

100% agree ;)

Space has to be improved, Entropians are playing with real cash and the majority dont want some scumbag to steal it in lootable PVP zone.

Those that love space games gonna play Elite Dangerous when its fully released or are already playing Eve Online.

Still, none of this is important all focus is now on ComPets. Yay.

You know, as much as I hate to agree with you ;):laugh: It's true. Star citizen and the like are already lapping up so many of our space players. EU Space could, and should, be so much more.

You know, as much as I hate to agree with you ;):laugh: It's true. Star citizen and the like are already lapping up so many of our space players. EU Space could, and should, be so much more.

Not as much as I hate to agree with you. Let me tell you about hate...

I never played this game, but I so think I should have (and yes the graphics look terrible now.... but I dont care)

:laugh:

I said normandie is where Nebula Virus pirate society formed.

ok I haven't been playing much lately due to work & other commitments & I'm not sure I want to read the whole drama again. I've been involved with Mandie & family since day one. But that comment is just hilarious..

So funny & untrue not even worth trying to defend.

I think all that is needed here is a big group hug. Come on don't be shy I have cookies. :grouphug:

Status
Back