Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
There is the good and the bad - the dangerous ones are those though who switch sides as they like - because noone can trust in what they will do and therefor not rely on them. Not to the good nor to the bad.

If you have a question about the purpose of the thread then please read the first post again, it was quite clear.

There is no need to put pirate names on our kos list as they will be killed anyway if they cross our path.

I would kill you any day.

Your one of those doucé bag people that should always be put back down into there place ;)

Below dirt.

This thread was made, for one reason only and well between you an me John we know why aye ;)

I think you should lower that tone in your voice

Last edited:
Added Quad Wing Interceptor - Justifier to our KOS list.

It is not recommended to buy it from its current owner, especially since he took the owning avatar of Dreadnought into his soc and is utilizing ingame exploits to gain advantages.
See video in the following thread - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?246195-Pirate-Exploit-Exposed-(video)
We will asume that this ship if it changes hands will still be pirate property.

His current owner might consider that expenses that he is causing towards ToS could have a longterm impact on his future plans.

Last edited:
Space wars :yay:

It started with Chances following us out into pvp from css last night. He stopped our warp, but stayed in range mainly, to his credit ;)

Once he was dead we headed out for the schedule. Of course, he did want us to warp, as his pirate buddies were waiting at the mine.

We had heard on the Jungle drums that the Dreadnought was out with her pirate quad squadron at the Erebos gate, whispers of 8-12 pirate quads. Sounded fun!

They had destroyed several other ships through the course of the evening and they had also been threatening us that day, after the thread on pirate exploits. So we had a feeling it was coming.

We assume we dodged the first couple of mines, but It was only a matter of time before one of our many jumps that night was going to get pulled out of warp. Then it happened. MINE was shouted across the chats as we readied for battle.

Sure as fate, when I ressed outside, there she was, the DN surrounded by the quad pirates. The battle was on!
It was a long fight as far as space fights go, over 4 minutes in total, a real adrenaline pumping proper space fight!

The pirates played cleanly and fairly from what I seen, and I'm sure was good fun for all!

Normandie Destroying Dreadnought 21.07.2013

And I think I have the luck of the space pixies on my side, as yet again I looted a whole bunch of warp mines!

mines_looted_from_pirates.jpg

We met them again later on in the schedule, this time they didn’t really try to fight, but I still got some more loot when we blew them up again :p

(this video in the next post isnt as much fun, but shows the cool blowing up sequence :) )

watch

Thanks again Soreal for the edits! :yay:

It is not recommended to buy it from its current owner, especially since he took the owning avatar of Dreadnought into his soc and is utilizing ingame exploits to gain advantages.
See video in the following thread - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?246195-Pirate-Exploit-Exposed-(video)

His current owner might consider that expenses that he is causing towards ToS could have a longterm impact on his future plans.

omg, how stupid are you?
Nevermind answering that.. i won't read it anyway.

Anytime :)

Btw, I am not a pirate (just to clear it up, as the -rep I get from this thread all claim I am :S) , I just go where the more fun fight is ;)

To me one shooting at non-hostile vessels is a pirate, so that pretty much includes you too lol

It is not recommended to buy it from its current owner.....

Hmmm... I was in the process of making a deal with him on the quad. Now I can't because I'll get shot down while travelling because of the NAME of the Quad.

Support Case sent right after I withdrew the previously deposited funds for the proposed deal..... Thank you for ruining my enjoyment of the Entropia Universe Experience.

Menace

Hmmm... I was in the process of making a deal with him on the quad. Now I can't because I'll get shot down while travelling because of the NAME of the Quad.

Support Case sent right after I withdrew the previously deposited funds for the proposed deal..... Thank you for ruining my enjoyment of the Entropia Universe Experience.

Menace

Yeah right :rolleyes: - change your signature.

I've played in my mind to buy it because I want a fast ship so I don't get bothered so my by pirates, and also because it's repairable and I like repairable - but the obvious reason not to is that it's too expensive. Obviously, it's way more PEDs than I have on my card but also (possibly because there is just one on the market) it's overprized. If Stagger just wanted to get rid of hit he could have set start bid to what the others were sold for.

Until MA some way or Another adds some other faster-than-average space flying "thing", unfortunately there is a severely limited availiblilty on the market. One option could be a mothership - there is one in auction (Gagarin) - but it's 90k (which is a higher cashout). (I use the term "cashout" because it's the Money you need to pay for it, and it's regardless if you Count on getting the Money back by providing services or just going to use it for fun/travel by yourself.)

This is one of the biggest reasons I love EU. The player base takes appropriate mesures themself.

Would be fun to c some vigilanties up there. Roaming space and keeping it safe for travelers, crushing pirates. Keeping KoS lists. Making pirating a very "risky business". As it should be.

Instead people complain on MA just disabling pvp or making safe routes to travel.

and people, don't complain over the price reduction the crafts gets due to it's reputation. !

Only thing I should point out. IF the ship gets sold to a legitimate player. The buyer should be able to meet up and discuss a solution. Which can imply a 1 time warning etc.

This is ofc if the current ship that has the KoS list is willing to discuss a solution. :)

since it;'s bumped and the quad is for sale... how high are the hidden costs of the justifier atm?

We can not trade with you Stagger ....you exploited the game with Windy and some others...Pirating is not scamming but you participated at action of scamming...If we trade with you (is not about KOS list) we might get our accounts locked like in Nostrot case...is up to MA now ...

sad, cant even warn the community which scammer(s) to look out for? no wonder MA wont do anything about them.

We can not trade with you Stagger ....you exploited the game with Windy and some others...Pirating is not scamming but you participated at action of scamming...If we trade with you (is not about KOS list) we might get our accounts locked like in Nostrot case...is up to MA now ...

this is a typical example of the people on this forum
all throwing accusations everywhere shouting on ban saying shit about pirates.

I wasn't at the privateer summons, have never done that and propably never will.
So i guess this means you can buy my justifier quad now?:)

I've played in my mind to buy it because I want a fast ship so I don't get bothered so my by pirates, and also because it's repairable and I like repairable - but the obvious reason not to is that it's too expensive.

Hey aia :)

You overlooked another problem. Since pirates have been using speed hacks, they've seriously devalued the legitimately fast vessels.

I'm not saying all pirates use hacks. I'm sure some of them play by the rules. But i wouldn't pay a lot for the advantage of being to able to outrun a pirate...so long as he's he's "playing fair" :laugh:

jay :)

I wasn't at the privateer summons, have never done that and propably never will.
So i guess this means you can buy my justifier quad now?:)

Were members of your society involved?
Are they still in your society?

Please be aware that this KOS status is bound to the spacecraft itself to avoid it being passed on to another account operated by the same person or to a friend of that person.
The current ships listed will remain on the KOS list until their owners stand up to refund any expenses of ToS Starfleet caused by the respective ships.
The intention of this KOS status is to devalue the above mentioned ships due to any seriously interested investor having to consider the indirect 'costs' associated with these ships - therefor causing potential financial consequences for acts of piracy.

Since the topic just got of actual interest again and since the new owner was informed ahead of the purchase about the kos tag, the reasons for it and the avaiabilty of other ships at more reasonable cost.
If the ship really sold at what its claimed to be sold then the new owner actively supported and valued the actions of the previous one and didnt care about the reputation bound to that deal.

Since the topic just got of actual interest again and since the new owner was informed ahead of the purchase about the kos tag, the reasons for it and the avaiabilty of other ships at more reasonable cost.
If the ship really sold at what its claimed to be sold then the new owner actively supported and valued the actions of the previous one and didnt care about the reputation bound to that deal.

Screw your KOS tag, I am full of you guys.. Getting privater and will start pirating myself, because I just can't stand the way you guys behave :D

Screw your KOS tag, I am full of you guys.. Getting privater and will start pirating myself, because I just can't stand the way you guys behave :D

er ... ok so your now a pirate ?

er ... ok so your now a pirate ?

Why do you care? Your pitchforks are collecting dust in the barn or what? :D

Itchy fingers to type another name on your awesome KOS list?

Why do you care? Your pitchforks are collecting dust in the barn or what? :D

Itchy fingers to type another name on your awesome KOS list?

Edited out my knee-jerk response. PM sent. :/ I'll learn one day to do things the right way the first time..

Last edited:
Edited out my knee-jerk response. PM sent. :/ I'll learn one day to do things the right way the first time..

What I replied to you in the PM, I am just fighting this irrationality of this KOS list.. The pirates are reason you guys have business, so it's funny how you are trying to erase them from the world.

Also I am not going to call somebody scum or whatsoever bad just because he plays the game in the way it's designed.
MA gave us lootable space, so going to hunt people is just another part of the game.. Why my ship should cost half because I play the game?

Should we make list of all 0.0 repairs exploiters and advocate for "never buy skills from those people"?

This is maybe something I would be for, because that was simply an exploit :), but calling somebody who just plays the game in the way it's designed a scum, and trying to pitchfork them and de-evaluate their investment in this kind of a way?

Now to be clear, only thing that I completely disagree with and would put a person on a similar list or maybe even ban them from the game would be for scamming people by summoning the to the ship while making them believe you will fly them safely somewhere, and looting them instead! That's something what I would took my pitchforks for and join the group. But for just playing the game and attacking other ships in space? never!

Now to be clear, only thing that I completely disagree with and would put a person on a similar list or maybe even ban them from the game would be for scamming people by summoning the to the ship while making them believe you will fly them safely somewhere, and looting them instead! That's something what I would took my pitchforks for and join the group. But for just playing the game and attacking other ships in space? never!

Its fortunate then that this is precisely what this group did, along with countless other escapades over the course of several years.

It's a tad presumptuous to assume that transport providers wish for pirates to be gone, I am sure they are more than well aware of the balance required in space from both sides. I myself enjoy a good space grapple.

The challenge we all face as a community is to create this balance. To ensure that piracy does not only reap rewards in game, but also has consequences. Creating such consequences come in many forms, and this is just one of them.

It's never the easiest option to put your head above the parapet and make a stand against the indecencies which were endured. In order to say that such abuses will not, and cannot be tolerated, and therefore this is what we propose to do about it. But it will always be such actions, which will become the closest, at instilling some balance back into our universe.

Last edited:
Its fortunate then that this is precisely what this group did, along with countless other escapades over the course of several years.

It's a tad presumptuous to assume that transport providers wish for pirates to be gone, I am sure they are more than well aware of the balance required in space from both sides. I myself enjoy a good space grapple.

The challenge we all face as a community is to create this balance. To ensure that piracy does not only reap rewards in game, but also has consequences. Creating such consequences come in many forms, and this is just one of them.

It's never the easiest option to put your head above the parapet and make a stand against the indecencies which were endured. In order to say that such abuses will not, and cannot be tolerated, and therefore this is what we propose to do about it - but it will always be such actions, which will become the closest, at instilling some balance back into our universe.

Then I fully support having those ships on the list.

Just make sure you don't put on the list every single Joe that pulls the trigger ^^

And make sure the list description clearly states the conditions required to get there.. Right now it just really seems like every person that pulls trigger against a MS once goes to the list, and that would be really wrong!!!

And make sure the list description clearly states the conditions required to get there.. Right now it just really seems like every person that pulls trigger against a MS once goes to the list, and that would be really wrong!!!

I don't Think mothership services wants pirates hanging around their ship, especially during vulnerable positions - for instance charging warp, or have stopped to let passengers out.

I think I'm more interested why this hasn't been over modded and locked by now with all the naming and flaming of scammers when we can't post about one of the biggest scammers in EU because we get deleted.

Status
Back