Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
Or Vigilante:
a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

Don't mind me - just adding my two pecs ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Damn! Must spread it around first.. :)

Do you all of a sudden think they will start traveling with you?
Sometimes doing the 'right' thing doesnt get you rewarded, but nevertheless it is worth it.
If those passengers then go and fly with KISS or EFA cause they dont trust me, but avoid traveling with pirates that is already a 'win' in my book.
It is certainly not possible in the few seconds that people float in space after a ship gets blown up to check their credentials (if they are new) (could be new innocent or could be a pirate 'alt' used to carry stuff) therefor as said before everyone gets the same treatment: Who flies with the crows - dies with the crows.

Some corrections required.

1. #space_flight was created 1 year before you muted me from your channel.

2. #space_flight is not under the control of pirates. It is under control of any who join and use it.

3. Pirates are a minority of the crew of Varyag - less then 5%.

4. All the major vessels have pirates. Some have nve tag, others hide their status. Therefore all ships of any consequence have pirates.

The pirates (Nebula Virus Elite) certainly have black spots in their history where their previous soc (Nebula Virus) invited people to a warp ship, then booted them in pvp, shot and looted (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ng-summonfucntion&highlight=booted+by+pirates). While this particular method is no longer possible and/or will incur a ban from MA (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...aceship-Summoning&highlight=booted+by+pirates) there still remains the possibility of repair skillers or flight customers being fooled.
This has not yet happened to my knowledge with the Varyag, but that may be more a lack of customers than the owners control over her pirate crew. Certainly given the many discussions they seem to have regarding attacking other ships I find it impossible to believe that any of her crew are innocent or ignorant of the facts, they are therefore complicit.
Either way people would be well advised to question the wisdom of flying with a ship that has declared itself 'pirate' and is openly hostile to 2 of the main service providers, that they then hope to have advertise in their #space_flight channel. :laugh:

KISS (Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services) will not be using #space_flight channel and all advertising will be in either the generic MA Space chat or in #space_travel
This has less to do with us being one of those selected by Varyag and her pirates for their 'pvp fun' and far more to do with us valuing the safety of our customers.

kiss_v_2.jpg

No KISS ship knowingly has any Pirate crew, any found to have infiltrated are removed. Please save us your diatribe about pirate hunters being pirates, they are no more pirates than the police are all criminals if they have to shoot in defence of themselves or others.

Last edited:
Some corrections required.

1. #space_flight was created 1 year before you muted me from your channel.

2. #space_flight is not under the control of pirates. It is under control of any who join and use it.

3. Pirates are a minority of the crew of Varyag - less then 5%.

4. All the major vessels have pirates. Some have nve tag, others hide their status. Therefore all ships of any consequence have pirates.

Some corrections required:
1. #space_flight is owned by the very same core people of teamvaryag who allow pirates to pilot Varyag
2. the owner/moderator of a channel can at any time change the channels structure - which makes the trust in a channel also the trust in the moderator(s)
3. recent kills of the Varyag (7 in the last few days) have ejected more NVE then other crew, your 5% is more like 60%+. You may have a greater number of less active crewmates but the highly active members with access to guns and pilot seat are mainly active pirates as well
4. Some vessels may have pirates traveling incognito with an 'alt' avatar, etc. but no transport vessels that i know of give pilot rights to active pirates cause the pilot is the one who can bring all those nasty guns in position to any other innocent ship as has happened in the case of Varyag

Almost 500 on my guest list.
Less then 25 from NVE.

Your numbers don't add up.

You need to blow us up several times over several different times of day for at least a month long period to have any grasp of crew and our routine. Oh wait - many non pirate crew who don't want you looting them have decided to sit out your temper tantrum so even if you do blow us up several various times of day for more then a month you will still not have representative sample of Varyag crew.

You are conflating issue of theft and telling lies with your anger toward me and putting Varyag on your KOS list. Perhaps you do this intentionally with a view of making people believe things about myself and Varyag and crew of Varyag that are not true. This is a tactic typically employed by politicians. You talk about your opponent and something really bad that has nothing to do with your opponent in hopes of making people believe things of your opponent that are not true. That says more about you then me.
For the record Varyag has never offered a VIP with a customer where there was any "accident".

As for what players should know this is what they are going to think they should know: the game rules.
The Terms of Use. A player is doing due diligence to read that. Varyag is in full compliance with the game rules.
Therefore any non pirate player has no reason to think it is a problem to be associated with Varyag.

As for #space_flight - you had muted several players from your channel. Some of them associated with Varyag others who have never had anything to do with Varyag or myself. So it made sense to me to promote a channel that was already in existence for a year or several months previous to you muting me and several other players. You keep pretending the channel was created only in response to you and or some other mothership depending on what mood you are in and what lies you feel like smearing me with.

Note to owner of Kronan: your crew shot and looted Varyag crew when there were no pirates. That is not lie but simple fact.
Note to both Kronan and Normandie owners: If you shoot and loot non pirate players you are pirates plain and simple. your police analogy does not hold up for that reason and also for simple fact no crime here anyway piracy in mind ark is legal.

As for all those tricks and stuff you mentioned - never been done on my ship. But (and I will not say names) many tricks done (have personal correspondence with screenshots and chat logs) of lies told in back rooms with view to "eliminate the competition".

Last edited:
Oh wait - many non pirate crew who don't want you looting them have decided to sit out your temper tantrum so even if you do blow us up several various times of day for more then a month you will still not have representative sample of Varyag crew.

Seems like we are effecting your ship operation already, even thought we are just getting started.
There is still more anti pirate actions to come, we always take this matter seriously.

Sad that you put these consequences on 475 people on your guestlist, cause of 25 pirates in gunner/pilot positions who decide to attack other ships. You could have continued a great and secure skilling/vip service by keeping the control of the ship in the hands of those you can trust (assuming you didnt order the attacks and just gave consent to them by granting the pilot rights).
But then it was you the following day talking down on us how you 'owned' Normandie even thought we had had peace with one another and even shared repaircrew, so i cant really imagine that the pirates would have performed the attack without your direct consent.

Last edited:
Almost 500 on my guest list.
Less then 25 from NVE.

The fact that you have any on it and try to pass as a safe transport ship absolutely laughable. Though I suppose offering inferior service means you either have to step up your game to compete for customers or scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Keep up the good fight JB, though I would suggest having a default message to broadcast when shooting they down just to help educate the noobs on board. NVE has really stepped up their recruitment game and tried hard to put on a "we just play the game honest guies" face.

I was not allowed a secure VIP service.
My customers received personal messages that I was tricking them into feeling secure and that I would rob them when they had valuable cargo.
The crew whose duties included protecting clients from pvp attack in space got in trouble with their generals who received personal messages saying that Varyag was teaching their soc members to be pirates (This was when there were no nve on Varyag).
It has been long time since Varyag has offered any kind of VIP or warp service. We have not been in that business for long time.

Sometimes I received personal messages from angry people accusing me and Varyag of being in partnership with NVE and robbing customers. Or accusing me of being the only reason there is problem and conflict in entropia universe. They were repeating things that they had heard, read about, or watching some video on youtube.

Reading in space chat such things as "who would want to ride that floozie ship" when I would advertise for clients was not an uncommon occurrence. Just one of many insults that people made sure any potential clients got to read in common public in game chats.

So no John, I was not allowed to run a business or a repair service in peace. Customers were told I woud rob them, generals of my crew were told I was making their soc people into pirates (and again this was all happening when there were no NVE on Varyag). Many crew were ordered to leave Varyag or face expulsion from their society. One crew person in particular was very torn up about this. It felt like to them they had to choose between the two really good friends and not being allowed to have friendship with both.

And then shortly before I said to hell with it I'm done telling crew how to play their game another video on youtube was brought to my attention. For long time I purposefully ignored the negative bash Varyag videos that have been populating youtube like mushrooms on a damp log. Until someone insisted over and over really these last 2 you have to see they are really bad.
The line "After 2 years my patience is at an end" - how do I describe it? Words fail me to say the impact that one line had. Perhaps it seemed a summary of ultimate hypocrisy to me. Perhaps I had been called pirate one time too many. Perhaps finally it enraged me that someone can make videos suggesting Varyag is criminal and it is fine and okay and youtube does not care and does nothing.

So today Varyag is where it is and Normandie is where it is and Kronan is where it is.

Last edited:
Svena I want to make it very clear (because there seems to be plethora of misinformation here)

Varyag is not a transport ship.
Varyag stopped offering transport services when there were no NVE or known pirates on Varyag.

To everyone:
I believe in free speech. I also believe in concept called "right to offend" - that is to say exercising your free speech will be found offensive by someone somewhere - so what - is problem of person offended. So what does that mean in context of this game?
It means when people poured into the public #teamvaryag yelling that myself, Varyag and crew were thieves and liars they were not muted. When they poured into #teamvaryag repeating the nonsense told them or the videos bashing Varyag on youtube they were allowed their free speech and said all they wanted to say as often as they wanted to say it.

It is exactly the same with #space_flight
Nobody gets muted.
This also means that if someone does something that is nefarious, dishonest or scummy they will be named and shamed. People are allowed free speech so if someone offers bad service people are free to name and shame the bad service. They will not be muted. It is in everyone best interest who use #space_flight to not rip people off, lie to them or cheat them in anyway because if they do victems are welcome to post links with screenshots and chat logs exposing the wrongdoer. Nobody has to take my word for anything. The community of more then 1800 are perfectly capable monitoring themselves re: ethical behaviour and do not need me running any interference.

Varyag does not advertise in #space_flight or take any customers from that channel why would we? We don't offer any transport service.

The line "After 2 years my patience is at an end" - how do I describe it? Words fail me to say the impact that one line had. Perhaps it seemed a summary of ultimate hypocrisy to me. Perhaps I had been called pirate one time too many. Perhaps finally it enraged me that someone can make videos suggesting Varyag is criminal and it is fine and okay and youtube does not care and does nothing.

So today Varyag is where it is and Normandie is where it is and Kronan is where it is.

I have stepped in in the past and tried to calm the conflict, all it got me in the end is being shot at.
Sometimes the perception of others doesnt match our own and space transport has been a hard fought bussiness over the years with many methods being applied to adjust market shares by some, but regardless of the challenge and regardless of the pressure at the end what it comes down to is if you become what others want to see in you or if you stay true to yourself and resist to give in.
If you took pirates because people said you had them anyways you must have been aware that this sooner or later will lead to your ship becomming the pirate vessel it was accused of being and it is also your choice what becomes of it now that everyone knows how many pirates you have onboard and in which positions.

ToS actions regarding your ship are not because of what was 1 or 2 years ago, they are based on what happened to us recently and what we expect to happen in the near/distant future if we dont act now.

I have stepped in in the past and tried to calm the conflict, all it got me in the end is being shot at.
Sometimes the perception of others doesnt match our own and space transport has been a hard fought bussiness over the years with many methods being applied to adjust market shares by some, but regardless of the challenge and regardless of the pressure at the end what it comes down to is if you become what others want to see in you or if you stay true to yourself and resist to give in.
If you took pirates because people said you had them anyways you must have been aware that this sooner or later will lead to your ship becomming the pirate vessel it was accused of being and it is also your choice what becomes of it now that everyone knows how many pirates you have onboard and in which positions.

ToS actions regarding your ship are not because of what was 1 or 2 years ago, they are based on what happened to us recently and what we expect to happen in the near/distant future if we dont act now.

You mean moving all the mobs out of TG right?:cool:

You mean moving all the mobs out of TG right?:cool:

Varyag obviously didnt like that we stayed out in deep space 99% of the time (since we got attacked there), so now we are more on ark tg - maybe you shouldnt have lured us in if you were happy there ;)
But its all good - you can still fight for your mobs :)

Read your posts John - and I mean really read them - to figure out why you get shot at. Do you have any idea how judgemental and arrogant you are? Yes you put in effort to calm things I remember your advice to not listen to tapes it is stirring me up you were right. I remembered this advice after the first few videos on bashing Varyag sprouted on youtube. I stopped watching them because they were stirring me up too much.

Having said that John you have not always been what you want the community to believe. And that is fine we all have our faults gosh John admit to yours.

When I was honest and upfront and called you out for lies you said about me you took it very bad and threw me off your ship. And that is fine John is your ship do what you like. But do not pretend you are wholly innocent. Why would you think I would sit by when someone who is supposed to be my friend tells lies about me? Of course I will call it as I see it. Just as you calling now how you see things. You are happy that my ship operations are affected and you say more to come. So be it that is your way to punish and flog those you cannot control by your words in these forums, your deeds behind closed doors and your ships guns. So im like you John I will call out someone I think is doing bad. You and I have that in common.

where we differ HUGELY is you are arrogant to the extreme and Judgemental way more then is healthy. Those 2 flaws I do not suffer from.

Read your posts John - and I mean really read them - to figure out why you get shot at. Do you have any idea how judgemental and arrogant you are?

So now you shoot at other people because they are arrogant ?

Lets remember who shot first, with words and actions, shall we ?

As you pointed out multiple times, shooting you down only gives your repaircrew free skills, so we will still shoot you down as a matter of fact, but apart from that we will also make you fight for damage to keep your repairers busy.
The 'wallet game' can always be played 2 ways until Mindark starts balancing space and adding some incentives that really matter.

Varyag obviously didnt like that we stayed out in deep space 99% of the time (since we got attacked there), so now we are more on ark tg - maybe you shouldnt have lured us in if you were happy there ;)
But its all good - you can still fight for your mobs :)

so are you admitting to moving the mobs? :p

so are you admitting to moving the mobs? :p

I have seen Varyag 'moving' mobs to spacestation and drowning them in the bluezone countless times, seems the common practise to move mobs.
You still think this thread is your personal FAQ aztec ?
Maybe get in your quad and patrol ark tg abit, then you can guide Varyag to intercept Normandie while we collect mobs - space is where the game is played.

So now you shoot at other people because they are arrogant ?

Lets remember who shot first, with words and actions, shall we ?

As you pointed out multiple times, shooting you down only gives your repaircrew free skills, so we will still shoot you down as a matter of fact, but apart from that we will also make you fight for damage to keep your repairers busy.
The 'wallet game' can always be played 2 ways until Mindark starts balancing space and adding some incentives that really matter.

Yes, let's remember who started this with the Varyag and it's owner. The Kronan did. They put spies on her ship and tried to make the owner out to be a terrible person because she had a skilling ship in the same training grounds as the Kronan. A skilling ship where she did not discriminate against pirates (they are people who need VSE too). Because she sold welding wire and tools cheaper than the owner of the Kronan.
The owner of the Varyag did NOTHING wrong, however some people decided it was wrong and tried to make it stick.

In my opinion this double standard is ridiculous. What you are doing is the same as they did to the Varyag before, and the Varyag did to the Kronan before.

When the Varyag retaliates, it is a crime??? When you and the Kronan do it, it is justice?!?

Remember, without Pirates there is no reason for anyone to use a VIP service to keep their loot safe. You are shooting yourselves in the foot - again.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Yes, let's remember who started this with the Varyag and it's owner. The Kronan did. They put spies on her ship and tried to make the owner out to be a terrible person because she had a skilling ship in the same training grounds as the Kronan. A skilling ship where she did not discriminate against pirates (they are people who need VSE too). Because she sold welding wire and tools cheaper than the owner of the Kronan.
The owner of the Varyag did NOTHING wrong, however some people decided it was wrong and tried to make it stick.

In my opinion this double standard is ridiculous. What you are doing is the same as they did to the Varyag before, and the Varyag did to the Kronan before.

When the Varyag retaliates, it is a crime??? When you and the Kronan do it, it is justice?!?

Remember, without Pirates there is no reason for anyone to use a VIP service to keep their loot safe. You are shooting yourselves in the foot - again.

:wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise::wise:

Pirates are more then capable to stick up for themselfs and hunt travelers by themselfs, they dont need a mothership owner to support them or help them skill VSE.

I really hope this is just your personal opinion and not the stance of the transport service you support.
I will gladly 'shoot in my own foot' again and again if that keeps my passengers safe.
Im certainly not out there to help pirates to improve my bussiness and i hope no other service provider is.

Pirates are more then capable to stick up for themselfs and hunt travelers by themselfs, they dont need a mothership owner to support them or help them skill VSE.

I really hope this is just your personal opinion and not the stance of the transport service you support.
I will gladly 'shoot in my own foot' again and again if that keeps my passengers safe.
Im certainly not out there to help pirates to improve my bussiness and i hope no other service provider is.

Thought you guys were bored? thought we would bring you guys some fun.... Didnt like your present hey johnny? Thats disappointing lol.

doubles.jpg

Last edited:
"Pirates need VSE too" :laugh::laugh::laugh: talk about grasping at straws.

I need my PEDs. How about giving them back?

EU is a virtual universe. The same rules apply as the real world. If you choose to support the "wrong" people, it will damage your reputation and have consequences. It's great that you're doing what you think is right, but try to be a big boy about it and accept the consequences.

these pirats dont even see the irony in it...
they allways say they dont like to steal from others but instead like space pvp.
now they suddenly got someone who gives em what they want (space pvp) and now they cry and complain. guess lovign that space pvp was a lie and you really do like stealing from others, otherwise you would thank john for giving you what you want.
nice double standards here

What do you propose shall be done? Within the remit of the game play of course.

All it takes for evil to provail is for good men to do nothing .

my purpose is, if you do the same as they do, you're not a savior, you're actually worse.

When people look away and there is no consequences for other peoples actions thats when you have anarchy.
I can understand why you would want to have the 'right' of free piracy without consequences but i bet alot of people dont agree with you including me ;)

I dont personally have any interest of piracy, i have pirate friends, but some arent and will shot me, its just part of the game, I dont make the soc tag make it decide who i get to be friends with.

At this moment i got friends that are pirates that are actively helping newcomers and teaching them about the game and caring about keeping them ingame and motivated.

But the fact you decide to be the "space God" doesnt make you a savior, just another pirate on a general point of view

Forgot to add "hypocrisy" to your list of glowing faults. :D

When I joined the Normandie crew:
Your women Alainax was openly pirate and within Normandie talked about her pirate exploits.
Alainax the pirate had both pilot and gunner positions.
We can joke about which head you were thinking with harboring and protecting your sweetheart pirate.

Nobody flamed you in forums saying your pirate ship could not be trusted.
Nobody questioned your motives when you advertised safe and secure passage for customers.
People did not exclaim that your channel was controlled by pirates.

Other people with better memories then me may recall other pirates you harbored in Normandie or perhaps we are all to believe you only had just the one? :laugh:

It is ironic how you are trying to gain a moral highground when it is a lootable zone. Every avatar that enter space should be considered Pkers and you can use all political BS how much you want, it do not change the fact that you all consent to PVP when entering the zone. It is killed or be killed and you try to dictate your own arrogant set of rules and try to create a non-pvp zone out of a lootable pvpzone, where you can mark anyone you want as a "pirate".

The funny fact is that what you try to achieve and wishing for a non-lootable space is a much bigger threat for everyone that have invested in space, since all spacecrafts value depends on it being lootable. In this view, you are a bigger threat than any "pirate" can ever be.

one could still add a 10 ped toxic shot needed to enter space, make it non lootable and let the toxic shot expire when killed so you would need to take the risk of gettign killed frequently and invest lots of peds into toxic shots or pay a mothership.
also would add benefit to the pirates that would suddenly start to get actual loot.

Forgot to add "hypocrisy" to your list of glowing faults. :D

When I joined the Normandie crew:
Your women Alainax was openly pirate and within Normandie talked about her pirate exploits.
Alainax the pirate had both pilot and gunner positions.
We can joke about which head you were thinking with harboring and protecting your sweetheart pirate.

Nobody flamed you in forums saying your pirate ship could not be trusted.
Nobody questioned your motives when you advertised safe and secure passage for customers.
People did not exclaim that your channel was controlled by pirates.

Other people with better memories then me may recall other pirates you harbored in Normandie or perhaps we are all to believe you only had just the one? :laugh:

Space was new, there were no custom channels, there were no other scheduled transport providers, there was no warp, there were no high SI ships, pirates proofed to be a pain in the ass quickly - so yes i learned my lessons the hard way but i managed to keep all passengers safe and i managed to keep control over the pirates while there was an arrangement and they never attacked another ship while the arrangement lastet, i did end the arrangement when it became to risky for passengers which let to a long and hard fought battle in space and forums of which Normandie emerged from victorious.
I learned to understand very well the different 'types' of players and what 'drives' them which led the foundation to my very serious stance against piracy, cause even thought there are many pirates that you can get along with in a mannered way the activity itself also draws those in which you cant trust and moreso then any other profession.

You on the other hand have shown on multiple occassions that you have no control over the crew and even thought you were around Normandie in the early days you seem to have learned nothing from the past and are willing to make the big mistakes that i worked so hard to avoid.
Not having your crew under control (or yourself) and respecting your rules of behaviour and blaming it on real world/personal issues or trying to insult other people because you cant handle the consequences of your actions means only on thing - unfit for leadership - which is always a dangerous thing for a mothership owner and his/her crew.

Status
Back