Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
Thanks, i do infact always spent thought on direct and indirect consequences before i make a post (as should everyone else)

An honest man will say whats on his heart without thought of harm as there is no darkness within him.

You
just revealed and placed yourself firmly in the opposite corner of the "Honest man".

Done here for now Rabbit.

Last edited:
An honest man will say whats on his heart without thought of harm as there is no darkness within him

Your comments here now places you firmly in the opposite corner of the "Honest man" by your own admittance.

And he shouts it in big letters in other peoples faces, cause those who shout are always right / honest....right ? ;)

Ask yourself why so many pirates hate me and be 'honest' with it - its because TOS stands against them to provide every passenger the right of safe travel - and we do so proactively stopping developments of rigged pirate/transport service relations in its infancy interfering with longterm plans of certain pirates again and again.

Your assumption that someone who knows the consequences (direct & indirect) of what he publishes would be dishonest, must come from your own selfassessment - cause im sure most people here on the forum have no trouble with being honest while knowing the consequences.

And he shouts it in big letters in other peoples faces, cause those who shout are always right / honest....right ? ;)

Again with the exaggerations - No "he does not" - to shout on a post i think one needs to be in all caps right ? LOL < :)

The Rabbit's in the hole + bye bye :) PS : There has been a noticeable decrease in the number of smiley faces in your posts - do try to not get so ruffled / upset, were still quite civil.

As i said, for the sakes of transparency and if your manipulation of e-lites feelings towards DCF works ( it should), then considering all the revelations finally revealed to the people, i will gladly take this one on the chin for all who thought but never dared say.

Last edited:
Lmao this is possibly the most entertaining thread I have read in a while. Jesus High School never truly ends :laugh:

I agree, it's a nice change from all the selling/buying threads! Although I am sorry it if makes the mods jobs harder ( god knows its a thankless job at the best of times!) I think the added banter is fab. Even if it is for purey entertainment purposes then so be it! At least it keeps things active and maybe brings EU space into the lime light for a wee while :cool:

moderator.jpg

This is a very problematic thread. The topic itself doesn't violate the forum rules, and most of the posts doesn't either. But the nature of this thread is taunting, and every "thread starter" update in this thread is a new taunt and attempt to humiliate. Both the topic and the content from both rivaling parts in this thread is kind of okay, how ever, this thread has turned into a competition on who can send most forum reports on each other. Quite frankly I am sick of it and hence my patience is up.

:locked:

And by the by - the thread lock was e-lite's thought, not mine at all sweety. Just non- stop with the misinformation and exaggerated claims can you huh ;) As you say, your calculating, but i guess your not paying enough attention and getting caught out all over the place ;)

But now that i am here im guessing it would be hard for e-lite to stick to his original thought and with his emotion triggered go for me instead of what he knew he wanted to do before me lol

Last edited:
I agree, it's a nice change from all the selling/buying threads! Although I am sorry it if makes the mods jobs harder ( god knows its a thankless job at the best of times!) I think the added banter is fab. Even if it is for purey entertainment purposes then so be it! At least it keeps things active and maybe brings EU space into the lime light for a wee while :cool:

Yeah, as much as i like to show up to the community the 'mentality' and double standards of some pirates and 'pirate failures' and the success and impact one can have in standing up to them (making them change their plans and end cooperations, gaining new members to the crew of ToS who want to hunt pirates, receiving additional funding for anti pirate actions due to community acceptance) - it has of course a downside in additional workload for moderators due to some pirate backlash here in this thread and on the forums.
But i guess whatever we do, the number of 'pirate failures' who feel the need to expose themself on the forum will likely only grow as time and our actions continue.

The choices and interactions of others ( if they choose to involve themselves ) are part of the dynamics that makes this "Theatre" ;)

Black Knight's setup for Diasy was rather blatant - now just to see if e-lite figured it out or if he succumbs to the play on him - and i take a offstage (behind bars) bow lol.

Last edited:
The choices and interactions of others ( if they choose to involve themselves ) are part of the dynamics that makes this "Theatre" ;)

Black Knight's setup for Diasy was rather blatant - now just to see if e-lite figured it out or if he succumbs to the play on him - and i take a offstage (behind bars) bow lol.

So far you seem to have edited your posts on the last few pages several times over - always gives you away when strong acting 'honest' forumfighter Daisy starts readjusting his words in public.

Humour interlude...

... Back as you were DCF / JBK. ;)

So far you seem to have edited your posts on the last few pages several times over - always gives you away when strong acting 'honest' forumfighter Daisy starts readjusting his words in public.

As for the edits - well with english not being my first language and speaking 6 languages ( nearly 7) means i often make spelling and grammar corrections as i spot them after posting. Clarity is a good thing is it not Black Knight ^^

As far as going from PK to Pirating to retiring i will now be the best damn forumfighter you have ever seen wabbit. Just look at the lows your sinking to for ammunition, already weak and exhausted, drained by this forumfighter right.

Your going to need to up your game with me or i will loose interest. Either that or hope e-lite falls for your manipulation quickly before you bleed out ;)

Go get some water and fresh air. Come back when your worthy of my time again.

Ok stop it. This is getting silly.

The thread has value in supporting healthy debate and discussion. It provides not only entertainment to those not involved, but keeps space drama contained so as to not spill all over the forum like it used to.

Petty bickering undermines that, so pack it in!

By its very nature space will always be shrouded in a veil of conflict, with so many having invested not just time and money, but their hearts and minds into it. Healthy discussion surrounding space actions should be viewed positively, as passion for the game should always be encouraged.

Last edited:
moderator.jpg

Lock miss fired. This is from post #436.

This is a very problematic thread. The topic itself doesn't violate the forum rules, and most of the posts doesn't either. But the nature of this thread is taunting, and every "thread starter" update in this thread is a new taunt and attempt to humiliate. Both the topic and the content from both rivaling parts in this thread is kind of okay, how ever, this thread has turned into a competition on who can send most forum reports on each other. Quite frankly I am sick of it and hence my patience is up.

Also, several people in this thread are 1 bad post away from getting banned.

:locked:

Status
Back