Vexed Generation Clothing

Wolf Grey said:
Or to re-phrase that: "So, what will it be? The blue pill or the red pill" ;)

no pill... just coolaid :drink:

Lighterthief said:
a single uncolored top is 500 peds, ish
and a bp with 5 trys is also 500 peds, the materials are sooo basic its almost no material cost (i would be interested to know how much a click of another lvl6 bp is)

but its the 1st tailoring bp to have a learning bonus :D thats important

but is also a lvl 6 bp so not good for the less skilled

i have heard that once u can use the bp there should be a 40% success rate at least, i dunno exactly how accurate that is

but 40% success would be 2 tops from a bp

so a skilled tailor is doubleing thier money here, while also benefiting from the learning bonus, thats a bonus that the newer tailors wont have (ok 5 clicks is not much ofc)

Non accurate info.
First the tailored and the selled patern are not same , and dont got the same name.
The patern sold by vexen is plain , the tailored patern is with "stripe".
As for the sucess rate its 50% .
But , you have to keep in mind , the taillor can take out only 1 or even 0 of this item.
success rate is an estimation and in no way an accurate stat.
you still can click 20 time and got 20 fail, specially with the MA random system ...
Also , the item sold by vexen is limited to 200 unit , the tailored is 750 unit.
So price can not be the same :)
As for price , i myself sel them from 250 to 350 ped eatch ( depending on skin i use since skin change success and also can cost a lot).

Lighterthief said:
and now a vexxed hoodie is 2.5-3.5k i think depending on color (maybe i am wrong might all be 3.5) and the tailors can craft them for ~250peds (on a 40% success)
so thats a very healthy magin in there for tailors imo

Dont compare black limited edition 20 item price , with a tailored item uncolored limited 750 item.
Its not the same things.
Add only the paint cost and we will speack about it again ;)

Lighterthief said:
i have heard there have been bp drops of this and one even had 75 trys orso

i dont think its the end of the tailoring proffession, i think its kinda a new beginning, geez that sounds cheesy i know, and i hated the idea initially, but its not a bad thing, the vexxed cloths are a lot more expensive than the crafted versions

Its not really more expensive , looks , take a bp make 1 item color its full black you are at same price and you dont have the limited 20 item edition label ...

Also , even i am happy som BP are sold and also "loot" by tailor , we still have not clue on the future.
vexed got now a feet in the game , and i dont think they doing to step back.
We dont know if they going to design clothe that taillor will sell , or if we are still buying BP.
We dont know what will be the proportion of their stuff offer and the BP for use.
right now the 2 patern for tailor and like 4 for them.
They spoke also about a pant ...
We will see its just a start.But they got a lot better deck in hand to adap their style and system to the marcket.
Alow me to design my clothe , my color , got my shop in a special town , have advert in red in global chan , special shop with unlimited stack,dont alow them to produce ( because i can not craft most of my BP due to lack of material) and probably they wont sell mutch, or at least the system will be balanced.
And probably i will whine less :D

Still , i am not against a cooperation , something more like they sell IRL clothe and give with the IRL an IG item , and tailor can craft the IG item or something like that.
Or they design IG item , and get a tax( not 10k$ marco please :) eatch time a taillor craft one or what ever.
Iam sure there sollution to make something that evryone can do his job.
but right now , even if i adap , i still have a bad taste on the tongue , and i am not sure the future will be as nice as som think it will be.

On bottom line , think to people who start to invest in furniture profetion , And why not the beauty ...
Nothing say a pharmaty or what ever wont com sell color for hair, or house , or .....

Still the big question , do we whant player that craft item or do we whant store that sell item.
And why not allow player to design item ????

ah srry i had not realised the items were diffrent, my mistake, lol, that might blow a few of my thoughts out the water, oops :D

Back