PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magnum Minute

Poster Girl
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Ragnarok Svetlana Valhalla
    Society
    The Jaded Crown
    Images
    Very good points all around.
    i would also point out that just because it is my right as an American to own a gun, I choose not to do so. I respect Faust's right to do so, however.
    And as Star suggested, perhaps it'd be better if they cost A LOT more
    Hehe- anyway, most responsible adults with guns are just that... responsible. It's when guns get into the wrong hands....

Dirk
    Indeed, if someone wants a gun , they'll most certainly be able to get one, regardless of any law.

I'm reminded of my all time favourite quote "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to my death, your right to say it"

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Society
    gone&forgotten
    Images
    I think I read some statistics that kids/youngs in USA you got 12 times higher change to get shot when comparing to any other industrial country.

I have never even touched a gun and I dont really understand the enthusiasm to carry something you should hope you never need to use.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfinder
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like Chris Rock said so well...

"We dont need gun control - We need BULLET control.. If a bullet costs 5000$ there wouldent be a thing such as innocent bystanders.... There would be no "crime of passion".. if someone wanted to kill another guy he would have to save up for it for like half a year.."
    hahaha yes so true

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Watch the Bowling for Columbine movie, talks about all of the violent crime in america and puts most of the blame on the media which i can partially agree with. And Dirk i agree it is great to be able to discuss issues like this, and share each others opinions without letting everything turn into flaming

Poster Girl
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Ragnarok Svetlana Valhalla
    Society
    The Jaded Crown
    Images
    wow- i'm impressed. we're all very mature indeed...
    *pats every1 on the back*
    That's the best part of this game.... we're all from all over the globe, different ideas, different politics, different religions, etc etc... yet we CAN all get along... very refreshing

The Half-Wit Phoenix
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Silicon Skam Chip
    Society
    Rabbids
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I dont quite share your facination for guns, buuuut most people probably dont have my facination for spiders.. sooooooo....
    There are two types of people in the world.
    There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And there are those who say: this glass is half empty.
    The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Old No. 7
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Faustian Faust Dok
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skam
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont quite share your facination for guns, buuuut most people probably dont have my facination for spiders.. sooooooo....
    EEW I hate spiders

But I am a gun enthusiast.
    I don't have 50 like my neighbor down the street
    But about once or twice a year I'll see one that catches my eye and I buy it.
    Most of the new ones I bought have never been shot, mostly because I'm waiting for the 1 year to roll around after my sholder surgery, don't wanna take any chances screwing it up again.
    When that time comes I'm heading up to West Virginia where raeky lives to test out all my new toys
    Shooting is more of a sport for me, it is an olympic event.
    I like assault weapons mostly, well they just look damn cool heh.
    I currently own

1931 Colt .45 cal government issue with .22 cal conversion (pistol)
    Ruger Mini 14 .223 cal (rifle)
    Mossburg 500 12 guage Predator "Marine coated" (tricked out with laser, flashlight, pistol grip and folding stock, heat shield) (shot gun)
    P. Berretta 390 12 guage (shot gun)
    Walther G22 .22 cal (carbine) <- bought this yesterday
    And about 2 other shot guns I got from my wifes father when he passed away, and an old single shot folding stock 12 guage my grandfather had.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    hmm what do we have at home :p
    Rifles: .308, 30-30, .270, 45-70 gov. issue, few mismatched .22's, few 12 guages, 30-06, 20 guage

Pistols: .44 mag, beretta 9mm vietnam standard issue (prettty old officer's gun),
    22 pistol modeled like a beretta, few others

As you can see most all of these guns are used for hunting or protection from bears, few collectors items in there, my dad has alot of others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2