Loot tables are screwed up

Status
I noticed this too. It's annoying because even though the pictures are still there, many items look the same, so you can't be sure which ones they are.

It wasn't like that about 8hrs ago when I was updating Hiryuu. I wonder what happened ?

Number of loots updated for all items in the loot chart, powered by EU Hunter 05-12-2012 11:45:07 maybe something they did then screwed it up

It wasn't like that about 8hrs ago when I was updating Hiryuu. I wonder what happened ?
Well i see those new columns there, that i didn't see before "Drops", "Kills", so probably got it a bit skewed while adding those (?)

Well i see those new columns there, that i didn't see before "Drops", "Kills", so probably got it a bit skewed while adding those (?)

Pretty sure those 2 columns have been there since Witte allowed info to be uploaded from EUHunter, quite some time ago, Cail, though I'm not so sure the 'drop rate' one was showing on the mob page display of the table :)

Looking at the Chart Management page (http://www.entropiawiki.com/ChartManagement.aspx)

If I select the Creature Loots table in the list on the top left side, then Item in the Columns Meta Data table on the lower left side..

The 'Hide on Info Page' has been ticked. Maybe that's the problem ?

Only 'Trusted' members can update that (and Witte removed me from that group years ago at my request). Hopefully one can look at the issue and see if they can fix it.

Looking at the Chart Management page (http://www.entropiawiki.com/ChartManagement.aspx)

If I select the Creature Loots table in the list on the top left side, then Item in the Columns Meta Data table on the lower left side..

The 'Hide on Info Page' has been ticked. Maybe that's the problem ?

Only 'Trusted' members can update that (and Witte removed me from that group years ago at my request). Hopefully one can look at the issue and see if they can fix it.
I still had my trusted member access and did just that, and it seems that it worked :)
Thanks for pointing this out, i would had never remembered that there was this configuration page for those columns heh :p

Edit: This thread can be closed then as it's resolved.

Last edited:
I still had my trusted member access and did just that, and it seems that it worked :)

Excellent, thanks hon :)
And thread closed as requested.

Last edited:
Status
Back