FYI: PVP Invincibility Exploit

How about telling everyone so MA is forced to fix this bullshit bug? A bit of reverse psychology :wise:

Soo.. If we tell how it's done, there will be like 3x more ppl doing this so it will be, lets say 6% of eu players effected.. U think MA will go and fix it because of that amount of players? If they dont wanna do it because of 2%, 6% wont change anything, just cause some more troubles for pvp4 ppl.
Actualy it's not only pvp4 ppl can do it, there are some in Rig too.

Soo.. If we tell how it's done, there will be like 3x more ppl doing this so it will be, lets say 6% of eu players effected.. U think MA will go and fix it because of that amount of players? If they dont wanna do it because of 2%, 6% wont change anything, just cause some more troubles for pvp4 ppl.

I wouldn't use this bug even if I went into PVP I have seen the same BUG has been reported to MA more then once and that Queen is still running around in PVP ?????

I dont mine in PVP or bleed oil from the rig but this is a fooking disgrace the person who made this thread is doing it also WTF!!!????

I wouldn't use this bug even if I went into PVP I have seen the same BUG has been reported to MA more then once and that Queen is still running around in PVP ?????

I dont mine in PVP or bleed oil from the rig but this is a fooking disgrace the person who made this thread is doing it also WTF!!!????

It's hard to know wether you are bugged or not untill you try to pk someone.
I saw it several times at rig that ppl where bugged & most of them relog after you ask nicely.
The 2 I posted on the otherhand are obvious exploiters as I've ONLY seen them in bugged mode & they know it just as support knows it.
& If support sents me the standard copy/paste saying they will act on it, they better do couse I just keep sending support cases.
I like free cheese also ;)

I saw it several times at rig that ppl where bugged & most of them relog after you ask nicely.
The 2 I posted on the otherhand are obvious exploiters as I've ONLY seen them in bugged mode & they know it just as support knows it.
& If support sents me the standard copy/paste saying they will act on it, they better do couse I just keep sending support cases.

this ava is ALWAYS bugged and he knows it - been warned many times

this ava is ALWAYS bugged and he knows it - been warned many times

I was actually talking about you :D

i dont cheat u can b 100% sure

Reactions: das
I don't know anything about programming whatsoever. Do you guys think this bug is impossible to fix? Or very very time-consuming? Because it's been existing for years without anything being done, so starting to lose hope it will ever get fixed.

It really kills pvp, and it doesn't feel fair to players who have deposit many thousands of USD into this game.

If you happen to catch anyone cheating with the immortality bug please let us know through a support case, swift action is taken once we verify a transgression, I've even slapped one or two with the ban-hammer myself.

Still waiting..

--mod note--
Thread title altered to avoid foirm rule issues
--/mod note--

I really wish MA would:

Crack down on long-term exploiters
Fix serious bugs such as this

It is a real ingame problem, even if it doesn't technically show on decay audits.

You really think only 3x more would be doing it? Seems like most everyone would be doing it if everyone knew how to.

I say anyone who knows how to do it should announce it loud and clear in the forums. If it gets out of control then it would force MA to take action. At the very least maybe they would shut down PVP4 areas (and then the exploiters wouldn't get the edge over everyone else at least).

I have a suspicion about how it works - I have noticed a bug where if I had logged out in a LA and then log back in during an event that I don't have a ticket for then it will relocate me and put me in a bugged state where it won't let me use a vehicle (and the traffic light icon is flashing red). It doesn't fix itself until I cross a server boundary or relog. So it may be related to that in some way..

You really think only 3x more would be doing it? Seems like most everyone would be doing it if everyone knew how to.

I say anyone who knows how to do it should announce it loud and clear in the forums. If it gets out of control then it would force MA to take action. At the very least maybe they would shut down PVP4 areas (and then the exploiters wouldn't get the edge over everyone else at least).

I have a suspicion about how it works - I have noticed a bug where if I had logged out in a LA and then log back in during an event that I don't have a ticket for then it will relocate me and put me in a bugged state where it won't let me use a vehicle (and the traffic light icon is flashing red). It doesn't fix itself until I cross a server boundary or relog. So it may be related to that in some way..

Don't think so as the immortals at the rig use vtols when we mobtrain them

I hope u r joking..

I came across that avatar many times in zone and he is ALWAYS bugged . YOu basicly cant kill him.
Sending support cuz runnig month in zone without a chance of being killed is imo taking advantage of other players. BAN HIM MA!!!

All time i see that "Queen" he is buged all the time! My friends and me wrote alot of support cases with screenshots... But who care...!?

P.S. That avatar use bug for months...

Yo DAS,

Funny to see you here. Let me see if I follow ur logic. It's NOT OK to use a PVP exploit but it IS OK to pk folks as they step off the Shinook Jungle tp trying to get the Allo or Longu missions?

Yo DAS,

Funny to see you here. Let me see if I follow ur logic. It's NOT OK to use a PVP exploit but it IS OK to pk folks as they step off the Shinook Jungle tp trying to get the Allo or Longu missions?

If the light is RED, then there's something wrong with Mindark's placement of the mission broker.

If the light is RED, then there's something wrong with Mindark's placement of the mission broker.

That includes inside SMs when ppl are afk crafting or at storage? The light is red on Amethera.

Generally wholesale killing of ppl at a tp or coming out of a SM when a new mission has been released and laughing in chat is considered to be asshat behavior, except at Akmuul for obvious reasons.

That includes inside SMs when ppl are afk crafting or at storage? The light is red on Amethera.

Generally wholesale killing of ppl at a tp or coming out of a SM when a new mission has been released and laughing in chat is considered to be asshat behavior, except at Akmuul for obvious reasons.

yes it is asshat behaviour, same as killing people in space who just want to visit another planet. But it's not an exploit.

yes it is asshat behaviour, same as killing people in space who just want to visit another planet. But it's not an exploit.

I agree that asshat behavior is not exploiting. I hate exploits as much as anyone.

But if you engage in asshat behavior and then become the indignant morality police, you open yourself up to having that pointed out publicly.

Back