Discovery: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Hunting without armor will be ridiculously expensive atlest ;)

Completely agree with every point.

Tiered, with plenty of HP, PK and hunting will be ridiculous even without armour.

I don't believe how many people are trying to bash this kick ass fap. There are pro's and there are con's, but the pro's definaltely outweigh the cons by far. This fap in the right hands will provide an extreme advantage not only to pvp, but to future events such as MM.

I use UR125 as a healer, and I hate how slow it is, and I have to use several times if I'm near dead. With this fap, I'd be able to use just once, and I'd be shooting before my avatar even knows I've used the fap!

If I had riduculous amount of ped to bid, I would, it's definately worth the price someone is willing to pay for it.

This year in mayhem i was using a Supremacy Armor with 8A SGA plates in category 3, i healed myself maybe 2-3 times per run with my imp fap, the imp fap is ~0.5 seconds slower than this fap so i would have saved 1 to 1.5 seconds in 1 hour is that really worth 140k peds for 8 pec decay?
Even with angel armor you would probably not save many seconds during an mayhem hour.
The key to winning mayhem is great armor and high dps gun so you dont need to fap.

In pvp i can understand the advantage to some degree but come on, your supposed to shoot not fap in pvp, if you have to fap all the time so you need this fast reload you will probably die anyway, i can not find 1 reason why this fap should cost more than a imp or mod fap.

This is a very nice fap IF it cost less than regular imp and mod fap in my opinion else you can just as well buy a imp or mod fap.

I don't believe how many people are trying to bash this kick ass fap. There are pro's and there are con's, but the pro's definaltely outweigh the cons by far. This fap in the right hands will provide an extreme advantage not only to pvp, but to future events such as MM.

I use UR125 as a healer, and I hate how slow it is, and I have to use several times if I'm near dead. With this fap, I'd be able to use just once, and I'd be shooting before my avatar even knows I've used the fap!

If I had riduculous amount of ped to bid, I would, it's definately worth the price someone is willing to pay for it.

Also, its a well know fact that the first people to buy new items always lose a lot of money. Its like buying a new car, as soon as you drive it down the road, you have already lost a couple of grand. If you have a 140k bid, you would be a fool to not sell it. Whoever uses the fap first, will quickly realise that it isnt a hunting fap, but a pk fap designed for events like LG and running round pvp4.

It's not at all like a new car. That's a terrible simile. A new car depreciates because it's not "new" physically anymore - not (at least, not in the first year) because it's not new design wise. Obviously this does not apply to a repairable item in Entropia.

Yes, this item will possibly lose some of its initial sale value; mainly due to the other mayhem faps being awarded in Feb. However, you definitely wouldn't look back and call those people fools who first broke the 10k ped barrier for Mod Faps, would you?

This fap is the best fap in the game for what it achieves - hps. Hpp, obviously the oldschool faps beat it - nothing new there.

But if your not going to be healing all the time with it, whats the point in it having a fast reload?

Reduction in mob regen from waiting for fap, and reduction in killtime. Both fairly vital for events such as MM. A hunter with the same skills, armour, and weapon with a Mod hedoc would score more points than the equivalent hunter with a mod fap. Simple as that - and same applies for PK.

This year in mayhem i was using a Supremacy Armor with 8A SGA plates in category 3, i healed myself maybe 2-3 times per run with my imp fap....

Think I've spotted your problem there. In Cat4...?

There will be those with enough peds to pay more than 140k. The biggest problem the seller has, is that some of those people with the peds will be waiting until the prize awards from Mayhem to see if they have already won this fap.

Cat 3? You don't buy this fap for cat 3...

This year in mayhem i was using a Supremacy Armor with 8A SGA plates in category 3
:eyecrazy:

I think that's a bit overkill for those mobs. Would there not be a noteable difference if you were soloing, say, Warlocks? If one can spend 100k+ on a single item, it seems silly to hunt a mob like that.

And yes, I realize events are different than the day-to-day, but events also don't span the entire year.

Last edited:
:eyecrazy:

I think that's a bit overkill for those mobs. Would there not be a noteable difference if you were soloing, say, Warlocks? If one can spend 100k+ on a single item, it seems silly to hunt a mob like that.

And yes, I realize events are different than the day-to-day, but events also don't span the entire year.

Clearly he's never hunted warlocks or eomon solo, or used a weapon with more than 140dps

I guess at 38 evader solo those mobs is not optimal and since i own a imp fap i will just stick that in the hands of a soc mate and "solo" them with a medic, the mayhem fap would be everything but cheap to do that with compared to the imp fap, and the mod mayhem wont last for a hunt doing that either so pretty useless for that for me atleast.

Clearly he's never hunted warlocks or eomon solo, or used a weapon with more than 140dps

The imp and mod mayhem faps has something called heal interval even when you max them, the mod mayhem heals between 124.5-166.0, sure its fast but you cant be sure that you get enough hp everytime like you can with a regular mod fap, that is another reason why a regular mod fap is better IF you would have to pay same or more for a mod mayhem fap as a regular mod fap, you know 2 clicks with mod mayhem is way slower than 1 click with regular mod fap.

Example would be any case were you get a hit were 160 hp heal would be enough for another hit, if you get a lower heal from the mod mayhem you can die on next hit without crit even, you know that wont happen with regular mod fap.
The average heal per use is 145.25 from mod mayhem, the 0.5 seconds faster reload than regular mod fap wont help you there, this i think many people forget.

Supra armor was not overkill in cat 3, i used PoE first but had to heal more with that, the crits from the spiders was around 40-50 points higher than on supra and the Yulebot i had to heal 3-4 clicks on everyone of them while the Supra i could kill them without fapping.

You are correct, you would rather buy a great armor for the money to do cat 3, fapping cost time, i guess same applies to cat 4, armor is more important than fap if you have to choose in events like Mayhem.

Xen said:
Cat 3? You don't buy this fap for cat 3...

As i wrote above about the heal interval, you cant be sure you save time over the regular mod fap since you will have to "double heal" more times with mod mayhem than a mod fap.

Aio said:
Reduction in mob regen from waiting for fap, and reduction in killtime. Both fairly vital for events such as MM. A hunter with the same skills, armour, and weapon with a Mod hedoc would score more points than the equivalent hunter with a mod fap. Simple as that - and same applies for PK.

The imp and mod mayhem faps has something called heal interval even when you max them, the mod mayhem heals between 124.5-166.0, sure its fast but you cant be sure that you get enough hp everytime like you can with a regular mod fap, that is another reason why a regular mod fap is better IF you would have to pay same or more for a mod mayhem fap as a regular mod fap, you know 2 clicks with mod mayhem is way slower than 1 click with regular mod fap.

Once again, you aren't soloing warlocks, big eomon, big osseo or dasp with 140dps.

,Once again, you aren't soloing warlocks, big eomon, big osseo or dasp with 140dps.

Why cant he? With imp fap in his back(his) and foe at the front any of those nobs are easily doable...

I can do some of these mentioned with imp at my back and cb26 in the front and i have way less uber armor.

Sure soloing them i guess the reload can be an advantage, you will get 1 more shot in between the fappings with a mod merc but would still be better to stick your imp/mod fap in the hands of a friend instead of paying higher decay.

And i tried warlocks in supra with 8a sga and my imp fap, mod merc t5 as weapon, gen 7 is easy, can do them solo in angel also but gen 8 was pretty hard, i guess i have to low evader level, an imp or mod mayhem fap during that run would have ben costly....
About soloing big dasp/osse/eomon, everytime i have seen Star or Joda hunt them they use medic, can anyone even solo them effectivly without a medic? or maybe using medic is soloing them according to you?

Compared to lower level faps this faps is awsome, same decay for alot more heal and alot faster speed is good, but is it worth imp/mod fap price or higher? dont think so.

Once again, you aren't soloing warlocks, big eomon, big osseo or dasp with 140dps.

Why cant he? With imp fap in his back(his) and foe at the front any of those nobs are easily doable...

I can do some of these mentioned with imp at my back and cb26 in the front and i have way less uber armor.

Warlock: 5k hp; 250+dmg = No you can't.
Eomon: 11k hp; 200+dmg = No you can't.
Osseo: 5k hp; 220+dmg = No you can't.
Daspletor: 16k hp; 200dmg = No you can't.

Please don't just make stuff up.

he can do all of them with his gear solo.

he can do all of them with his gear solo.

Please read babycakes, toad may well be able in supra but arkon cannot....

I can do dasp solo w/ imp fapper and sga mart+ puls 8s cb 26 t6

I can even revive kill and survive a fee hits... i do have adj m450 tier 2 also...

I can do the same with smaller warlocks...

Dont talk if all you spew is shit...

I can do dasp solo w/ imp fapper and sga mart+ puls 8s cb 26 t6

I can even revive kill and survive a fee hits... i do have adj m450 tier 2 also...

I can do the same with smaller warlocks...

Dont talk if all you spew is shit...

Not a single global on Dasp or Warlock on tracker.

What a surprise (but of course you do them all in a team blah blah fucking blah).

Anyway, ontopic: This fap is worth equivalent to a modfap: More to some (PK/events) and less to others (eco hunters).

Good luck with the sale. Those who know its worth will pay you the correct price. Those who don't will sit here and rattle on about how its worth less than an imp fap (yeah. course.).

Who cares anyway except the seller and buyer, the price will be set when the first deal is made no matter if i prefer regular imp/mod fap or those new things, just a bit sad that MA gave them so low tt value and 50% condition limit for now....

your right, i dont, never said i do it lots or it was eco i was saying it was plausible... that i CAN do it

If its doable in my gear, which ive done a few to try it. Its very doable for toad...

Not a single global on Dasp or Warlock on tracker.

What a surprise (but of course you do them all in a team blah blah fucking blah).

Anyway, ontopic: This fap is worth equivalent to a modfap: More to some (PK/events) and less to others (eco hunters).

Good luck with the sale. Those who know its worth will pay you the correct price. Those who don't will sit here and rattle on about how its worth less than an imp fap (yeah. course.).

you have a pretty big mouth with just 14k in tracker
lol..i just see..globals in cat 1 even
yet you talk like you are maxed and know it all

you have a pretty big mouth with just 14k in tracker
lol..i just see..globals in cat 1 even
yet you talk like you are maxed and know it all

The tracker has existed since 2008.

The account Aio ai0 Dakina has existed since 2002.

You do the math.

You do the math.

Ha ha, cool reply

You do the math.

creating an account in 2002 and not play dont account for experience,,playing does
..if you are so lowskilled you obviously didnt play much

i started in 2004 i think
at level 25 orso i thought i knew it all..at level 70 i knew i didnt know it all back then..at level 103 now i know i know enough in my profession i think...

meh,i promised myself to not post in forums and go into useless discussions anymore,i fucked up again :)

ps; i just realized again its an discoverythread ,i dont want to derail such an amazing find,so all i will post is GRATZ on the find eddy :)

You do the math.

And if that is all the globals you got in the last 4 years, then I GUARANTEE you had even less in the previous 6 when you were more of a noob. So YOU do the math. You are still probably under 30k total. So everyone's opinion that you don't know what you are talking about is still valid and it is alarmingly obvious to anyone who reads your posts and BS accusations.

<removed>

How about this then. I've used a mod fap. I've used an imp fap. I've used an adj fap. Have you?

<removed> In my personal opinion, I'd pick the modfap for my needs. But - I rate the mod hedoc as equivalent in pricetag, as in certain usages it will be better.

If you want to discuss the list of reasons as to why I have enough knowledge to make that statement PLEASE PM me and we can discuss it there instead of shitting this thread up.

Last edited by a moderator:
a dream loot...huge gratz to your wife and you...

and perhaps one should open a price check thread to not have all the pricetag wars in here...

You do the math.

My tracker speaks for itself u can see my sig. and Ive been playing exactly 2 years. With that said. I dont even have an imp fap and can pawn small warlocks, and eomon up to Guardian/Dom. without a fapper. and have been doing so since I hit around 200 hp.

You speak in absolutes it seems. But I can tell you that it surely isnt worth the same as a normal mod fap. I wont argue it, the first will get sold for that im sure, then it will quickly decline in value. then I will consider buying.

PK or no PK 24ped/hr vs 192/hr or whatever it is. Its basically like using the super Neverdie faps that decay outrageously fast. And consider this has sib so u cant throw in just any noobs hands. and it wont fap at full 166 each heal.

but as i said time will tell.

gz to the finder of the fap, it is awesome.

Congratulations! On one hand I am glad that an uber didnt get the fap, it shows that anyone can get it, on the other hand I kind of feel sorry for the ubers, who have spent a lot of money and time skilling.

Anyways big gz and gl with the sale!

Back