Avatar stuck in game for +18 hours. No response from support.

Dane

Provider
I don't see this as being a very good business practice. You email support and sometimes it goes weeks without ever hearing a response?

Where is the 1-800 number to call for emergency situations such as this?

I was playing (holding an event mind you) and i was booted to desktop randomly, no crash message, nothing. I try to log back in and all I get is the "Your avatar is already logged in. Please wait one minute." message... Well, it's been, +1080 minutes and it's still the same.

I sent in a support case 2 hours after the incident (~10pm EST last night, i think 8:00pm MA Time) and still no response. I just resent another one.

IMO: If they can employ people to sit at a computer and handle support emails they should be able to run a phone line to their desk.

SOLUTION FOUND!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dane, it'll get fixed--but it won't get fixed in a timely manner. I had a similar problem years ago and had to prompt them a few times after my initial support request message got nothing but the usual auto-response.

Just make sure in a followup to your support request that you mention your full avatar name and last logged-in location (closest teleporter or city), that might help them.

It's utterly unacceptable that a business with this large of a client base does not have a telephone support line OR at the very least an online chat.

Last edited:
You could try to call MA directly at:
+46 (0)31 607 260
I do advice against it and I do feel somewhat evil for posting this but they really should have some phone support for serious things, this game is about real cash after all
Mindark said:
This contact page is reserved for corporate communications with MindArk and its subsidiaries.

I don't think their office is open right now anyway as it in the middle of the night here in Sweden, I would advice you to send some PMs to emmisaries here on the forum

I live in Canada and when I dail that number it tells me the call can not be completed as dialed. We have a 10 digit number system here as follows:

1-800-123-4567

Country Code-Area Code-Local Code-Phone Number

How do I order those numbers to fit this?

+46 (0)31 607 260

4-603-160-7260 does not work for me.

This is ridiculous.

I live in Canada and when I dail that number it tells me the call can not be completed as dialed. We have a 10 digit number system here as follows:

1-800-123-4567

+46 (0)31 607 260

This is ridiculous.
Try to replace the + with 00 and don't include the (0)

Dane said:

1-800-123-4567

+46 (0)31 607 260

This is ridiculous.
I guess you've never made an overseas call before ?

1. You will need to add your country's code for making an overseas call. (eg in Australia that is 1100. Check your phone book to find what it is in Canada*)
2. drop the (0), that's only required for making an STD call from within the same country as the phone number

so if I was calling (from Australia) I would dial 1100 46 31 607 260.

*It took all of .23seconds to google that. Your code prefix should be 011 in Canada. So the number you dial should be 011 46 31 607 260

011 Here.

Need to call my cell provider to obtain the feature of calling overseas. What a runaround because of lack of client relations and support from MA.

I don't plan on calling. It's a pointless call that will only cost me more $ in long distance charges. Guaranteed to be on hold for an hour and such as well. Not my cup of tea.

They need to get a live chat set up with these support people sitting on them during regular business hours. Email support is ridiculous, especially considering this is a game running a Real Cash Economy.

What category did you choose for your support case?

You should use skype to call them if anything... it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

~Danimal

Solution Found:

Log Out.

Resets avatar.

Thanks for nothing MA and Support.

Hah! That wouldn't be the first time someone fixed their problem before MA even got around to answering the initial support email. :)

Glad that you're able to login again, no thanks to MA "support".

Ma support has been converted to DIY support.... Soon there will be a cable show showing people solving their own eu technical problems...

Ma support has been converted to DIY support.... Soon there will be a cable show showing people solving their own eu technical problems...

LOL, you think they can afford that? Oh wait.... soon we'll see a "Calypso Cable Show Event"? Somebody's gotta give, and it won't be MA. ;)

Reactions: das
Solution Found:

Log Out.

Resets avatar.

Thanks for nothing MA and Support.
This should be sticky'ed!!! :yay: Glad to see a fellow country man figure it out.. wb!! :beerchug: If your ever close by, I will buy you a beer or two!! ;)

This is how it has always been in MA if I am not mistaken. They do update, wait until players find bugs and wait a little longer to see if they figure out solutions before doing anything to fix them. Nothing new here.;)

:angel:Guess this is an evil post since it is my 1,666th post.:holyshit::cdevil::vampire:

Last edited:
Back