Achievement: Mindforce Harmony unlock

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
It is unbelivable a bit but exactly 1 month ago (on 10th december) i was 35dmg/35hit in cryogenic.

And now...

I have 7262 skillpoints in cryogenic (forgot to add it to screen).

Instead of just pure fast skilling i have decided to burn last IX nano lacerating (with some VIII nano cryogenic chip help) on hunting riptors and get the unlock there :).

Thank you Tim for all the adj fap heals.

I have never chiped in any skills (chiped out few for sale but not related to mindforce in any way) so this achievment is pure natural skillgains. My other highest profesion in hunting is 37 Ranged Laser (Dmg) so it clearly shows i am rather mindforce user (cryogenic ;)). My agility is 69 while my psyche is 70 so this confirms that too ;).

Of course next step is Force Merge - but unless i will focus hard on skilling cryogenic i will not be seeing that in at least 6 months.

Falagor
:bandit:

Gratz on this very nice achievement! GL on the next unlock! Perhaps I'll see you on Ark soon...

Another achievement, well done.

I rly smiled on that pic, hard to see :eek:

GZ again! :)

Truely Massive gratz Falagor

That fact you did it with not much support skills from other professions, is a massive achievement.

Over 7K in cryo is very nice indeed, damn good skilling.

With 4K SG as well, your the sort of guy I like, mad as a hatter.

Keep going.

I wont lie, without that extra support skill from combat, FM will be a massive undertaking but it is possible of course (I have about 10 levels of MF damage proff earned from combat support)

Big smile to you Falagor :wtg:

I will add you to my List in MF section.

Rick

unbelievable, congratulations :D

But I have to say though, 38 in sweat gathering, you must have gone wrong in the head my friend, completely wrong :O !!! Great job XD

gratz to you, very impressive.
I would gratz you normally but I can't see a gratz button, mebbe is my browser?

:woot: and :wtg: bud, well done!

Back