ColorFul Faith - LeeLoo's Fashion Service

FaceBook site gone .. sorry about that .. FB says my name is not real and I need a passport to unlock it :eyecrazy:

most paints and many many textures (also from other planets) available in stock, just send me a PM :painter:

LeeLoo thank you so much for your work on my shirt and coat. It looks absolutely amazing! I have gotten so many compliments from friends and total strangers alike! I am glad I waited for you to return from vacation rather than use another service :)

Hi leeloo

How was it with deep cadnium if to colour a already textured coat in all fields in that? Is it possible and what would it cost to do.

Hope you can help.

- NoBion

Hi NoB

of course thats possible!
DeepCadmium is not very expensive as there is nearly no markup , so 10% of tt value is all that you have to pay for.

Contact me in game and I check the exact costs
cheers
LeeLoo

I will be offline during this weekend (from now) , be back on sunday eve. :girl: :painter:

Service still available and lots of Paints and Textures in Storage for your needs. :painter:

Christmas bump :xmas::xbiggrin::xredface::xwink:

If youneed service send me a pm here, or in game or an email to make an appointment!

The mood is right
The spirits up
:tux:
Were here tonight
And that's enough
:banana:
Simply having
A colorful Christmas time
:dancing:
Simply having
A colorful Christmas time

Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a peaceful and merry Christmas time!

Feliz Ano Nuevo

feliz ano nuevo. happy new year to everyone.
I wish you all the best for 2016. have fun and luck and live and enjoy life!

I just returned from my vacation and will be back online soon after I have slept off the jetlag :girl:

30 ped for Color my dirty shirt ??? No thanks i will wait for price to crash up too much paint out there :yay::)

:nurse::coffee: .. feeling sick and tired almost always .. so not much online .. hope to get better and be back online soon.. maybe next weekend (11/12th June) .. I hope :nurse::coffee:

Just got my hat colored. Excellent job - highly recommended :D

:scared: still alive .. just not logging in much .. too much stress at work :eyecrazy: so I avoid computers in the evenings.. but If you pm or email me I will come to color stuff :yup: (leeloo.faith@gmail.com)

:yay:
:scared: still alive .. just not logging in much .. too much stress at work :eyecrazy: so I avoid computers in the evenings.. but If you pm or email me I will come to color stuff :yup: (leeloo.faith@gmail.com)

:yay:

Not much else to say hehehehe

Happy New Year

:cheer::clap::tux::idea::shower: Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new Year 2017 with lots of health, fun, ideas, success and love. :shower: :idea::tux::clap::cheer:

Back