where to find dunkel plastix

Heard ppl complaining who open mining boxes a lot that they own stacks they cannot get rid of b/c hardly anybody is buying Dunkel.
Have unsold Dunkel myself... from Caly non-LA spot.

:dunno:
It's not lack of buyers, it's lack of buyers at the price people want to sell it for.

I mine a bit and I understand that people want a good price for something so rare, but crafters can only pay up to a certain point.

Mos and Mc Hammer both buy Dunkle from what i know

It's not lack of buyers, it's lack of buyers at the price people want to sell it for.

I mine a bit and I understand that people want a good price for something so rare, but crafters can only pay up to a certain point.
this is very valid

Sand king island near sabakumas, if i remember right, i got it with 105 finder, maybe year ago? SK island also has lumis leech, so maybe ok place to skill up enmatter

I found Dunkel several times as a very noob miner 16-17 years ago. Is there less of it now?
Also, at what depths these days is it found? There's no depth info on the Little Big Log.

Cheers.

Also, at what depths these days is it found? There's no depth info on the Little Big Log.

Cheers.
LBML had some issues with the server provider that basically halted automatic updates. Unfortunately, the last time the depth map was updated, no one found Dunkel while using LBML within those 90 days, so there's no depth listed. There needs to be at least one find for it to be displayed.

Last edited:
Back