Looking for japanese person

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
You need to live in japan too.

would really appreciate if you could send me an PM.

Update:
Im now offering 5000ped to anyone that want to sell me their japanese person!

Last edited:
bump bump.....

Found one for you!

shiggy1.png

Google images is your friend.

Noone on this board from japan :(

omg... only one person here, ever know of a japanese person playing PE :eyecrazy:

where is my japan person :)

MA don't allow Japanese (text) characters in chat, so far eastern Asians are unlikely to play it, nor South Asians for that matter, nor Middle Eastern Asians. Probably something MA should work on after the other obvious glaring faults with the game.

MA don't allow Japanese (text) characters in chat, so far eastern Asians are unlikely to play it, nor South Asians for that matter, nor Middle Eastern Asians. Probably something MA should work on after the other obvious glaring faults with the game.

Actually I see it the different way, generaly asian people dont want to use english.

There are thousands of forums/sites/social networks that require you to use your social ID to registere, sole purpos to keep foreigner out.

(damn Im busted now )

Hey i chatted with someone from Japan not so long ago so dont give up yet but unfortunatly i cant remember the name.Maybe you should advertise your search in game?

Have you tried posting on the Arkadia forum? Dave and the guys are based out of Singapore, so there might be a better chance of them pulling in people from that part of the world.

Actually I see it the different way, generaly asian people dont want to use english.

There are thousands of forums/sites/social networks that require you to use your social ID to registere, sole purpos to keep foreigner out.

(damn Im busted now )

you are right, they don't want to use English but they wouldn't have to if the game was available in Kanji and they could write using Kanji and there were some basic auto-translate functions like some other games have.

Have you tried posting on the Arkadia forum? Dave and the guys are based out of Singapore, so there might be a better chance of them pulling in people from that part of the world.

Im meeting Dave this week, so yeah Im gonna ask him too.

Kimmi, I might have a Japanese person for you. But it will cost you. Actually, I'm trying to find any players who might want Japanese lessons (for a little ped, especially to help the new guy out so that he stays in game). I can do grammar, and my Japanese disciple/friend can do pronunciation, and chat practice with those who are able. Look me up in game and I can connect you two. If you can chat in Japanese that is great. His English is not too good, so I'm trying to find some players that can speak even a little Japanese so that he feels less lonely in game. He has functional gaming English though, and is a smart and fast learner.

Look me up, Caldonicus Fade Lore

Maybe if you didn't ask like you want to own one :D

I also doubt many Japanese people know about this game.

Even if they did know, there are a lot of reasons..mainly cultural and language related that make EU difficult for them. In many other ways, EU theoretically should be an easy sell for a significant number of Japanese. Pachinko is quite big in Japan as are video games. What's better than Space Pachinko? Also, many Japanese like Hobbies that the can really apply an analytical mind to. All the stats, and economic info in EU would have an appeal for many such Japanese.

But aside from the cultural and Language issues (which I won't go into here so that I don't turn this into another one of my long winded posts that A) nobody cares about and B) is too far off topic), is that most Japanese simply don't have PCs. They skipped over the PC and went straight to smartphones quite a while ago. This makes sense for a culture that is A) Train rather than car based) and B) where most homes are quite small and already crowded. Other digital entertainment related factors are A) where it seems that roughly 80% of PC games are really sex/hentai games, D) There are easy to find multi-floor gaming arcades, some games of which also have a slight gamble element to them.

Internet Cafe's are ubiquitous in Japanese cities though. However, with the threat of key loggers, one may not want to do much with an RCE at those.

um, but has the poster pointed out why he wants to buy a Japanese person? ;)

Back