FYI: AUCTION WARNING: Guy selling deeds for 12000 ped

Status
And here we go.... we have the first WINNER !!!!

As i had mentioned earlier, yep the last 5 minutes got him the bid as was suspected.

Thanks a lot to the OP. + Rep for the initiative. Its easy to make this sort of a mistake and i am glad the OP brought it to the eyes of many including myself. :)

Divinity

Well, clearly has been a big mistake, I was being very careful with that, ah been something strange because I am pretty sure that was bidding for 10 deeds. No, my phone was connected to 3G, maybe the problem resides in that.

I guess shit happens.

Gratz to Raul for the big one.

Btw... like MA did with his deeds mistake.... can i have a refund??, xD

Well, clearly has been a big mistake, I was being very careful with that, ah been something strange because I am pretty sure that was bidding for 10 deeds. No, my phone was connected to 3G, maybe the problem resides in that.

I guess shit happens.

Gratz to Raul for the big one.

Btw... like MA did with his deeds mistake.... can i have a refund??, xD

Can you login right now? I'll refund you...

Lol there goes your profit for months deeds trading :p

There u made over 10k peds too as ur CLD with 12k SB and BO ending in 7 days did get sold too . :)

OR

Did you remove it from auction??

There u made over 10k peds too as ur CLD with 12k SB and BO ending in 7 days did get sold too . :)

OR

:poke: what? :scratch2:

Zorro refund de 12k peds.

Thanks to the guy, i think this thread can be closed :) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Zorro refund de 12k peds.

Thanks to the guy, i think this thread can be closed :) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Actually I think this thread is showing it's worth :) And hopefully it makes people more aware what they click on.

OR

Good question. I wonder too if he withdrew his deed for 12k or it got sold as well to some unfortunate soul.

So - to clarify. I put the auctions up as an experiment & to bring attention to how easy it is to make big mistakes. I have made similar mistakes in the past & lost 5k ped as a result (sent a support case to MA and all that).

Honestly I'm surprised/relieved that only one bid was made however I suspect that there were others that tried to bid but didn't have the peds to do so.

In any case, I returned the peds. I was going to write more on the subject but I just don't have time atm. Be careful out there guys.

So - to clarify. I put the auctions up as an experiment & to bring attention to how easy it is to make big mistakes. I have made similar mistakes in the past & lost 5k ped as a result (sent a support case to MA and all that).

Honestly I'm surprised/relieved that only one bid was made however I suspect that there were others that tried to bid but didn't have the peds to do so.

In any case, I returned the peds. I was going to write more on the subject but I just don't have time atm. Be careful out there guys.

Thanks for supporting the Petition (safeguards for auction). Thanks to your stunt, there's now increased awareness since even a long-time, careful player like Wirlo could lose so many peds with one very easy to make error.

seems that the situation has created a precedent and now a some other guys are doing it again. Well, i will try to not do it again :) but be carefull guys i had a refund but probably next time wont be.

PD: is legal? can be considered a scam?... i dont know but maybe MA have the last word.

Snable young male is not a noob, is a poor reseller , he made it as a trap,

have screen it

After work or after 5 hours behind your PC its really easy to not see difference on 1200 / 12 000

Then welcome on the new entropia universe with cash and cash and cash...., its not a game for sure :rolleyes:

thanks for him, Wirlo is not a mad reseller

Yeh i removed it :D

ahhahh you tried to do the same trap, really patetic

is curious to see those 12k peds for one CLD is put by mad resellers and zombie auctioner

hope MA will do something to protect players investing (=put peds in economy)

And we got some more of those offers on auction. Hope karma will pay those people back one day...

BE careful what you click on... A guy is selling deeds for 12000 peds (not 1200). Clearly in the hope to sucker people. Same ending time as other deeds. Don't rush it and make a careless bid!

If anyone know the guy you might want to pm him and report this OBVIOUS 'error'! :mad:

/Sbinortz

It will be "error" if u put bid on that... I think everyone are free to ask anything u like for items u got... If u pay 12k for 1 deed - he will be happy, if he put deed with 1 ped BO and u will get it - u will be happy.

wow you have Gained respect from my MelMan2002

+rep for giving theped back....

the thing is it's the people who need to pay attention and understand or value not tryin to rip people off but fair game........
my opinion anyways

Really?!? :scratch2:

What would you have done if no one posted on the forum that they were the buyer?

The fact that you are discussing - the same deal as everyone else.
When CLD pack was sold for $170, the society was indignant, but not so much. I will tell you that if paying $ 1200 for the one CLD you are mistaken. But there is no return. All transactions are final. You can nothing to do with dishonest seller. He just wanted to make money on your carelessness. That is his right. You can pace yourself, playing EU for hours and days. You are solely responsible for such transactions, and not a bad seller. Yes, he certainly fraud, but you cannot return the money. You have confirmed your bid. Rules are rules. When you sleep or drunk - you must turn EU off :)

PS I do not sell something like these CLD ;)

Hi,

to be honest, after reading the thread I don't know what all the "<removed>"s by Serica are for. Over-Moderation?

As far as I see it no hard accusation (at least not one that would be regarded as seriously, or would match the forum rules) has been made. Most ppl meant it's "legit but shady". Then it all resolved in happiness.

And the forum & the mod is caught with pants down. Again. Does this really help to the success of the forum? Wouldn't be a more relaxed way better?

*Scratching head*

Kind regards!

Examples:

A short story from "Lucky Trader" Bob

Hi, im a Lucky Trader Bob!

Everyday and every 5 sec. i click Refresh inside EU Auction for retrieving only new auctions with buyout bids under regular MU! I buy all cheap and sell all purchased items for regular MU. Clicking is my job! Clicking is my life!
Click-click! Armor Plating Mark.5B for TT+15! Buying!!!
Click-click!
Click-click!
Click-click! Salamander Harness for TT+220!! Ohh! Faster clicking for BO bid!!!
I need drink whiskey...
Click-click! Huge amount of Oil for 100.2%. Faster, faster...
I am very lucky today!!!
Click-click!
Click-click!
Another whiskey...
Click-click! CLD!!! Cheap! 1200...
Speed or nothing!!!
Click-click!
Click-click! Yes!
What?!!!!
What the f***?!!!! That was 12000! Oh no! I must create SC!!! Return my money!!!! A-aa-aaa! Noooooooo!

Bob "works", drunk and do a money. Why drunkin Bob cannot do a mistake? Maybe a seller will do a BIG money?

Another example - if you bought a Basic Filters BP at a BO price of 9999999 PED posed for a joke? It is your fault? And seller MUST return your money? :laugh:

Last edited:
Examples:

A short story from "Lucky Trader" Bob

Hi, im a Lucky Trader Bob!

Everyday and every 5 sec. i click Refresh inside EU Auction for retrieving only new auctions with buyout bids under regular MU! I buy all cheap and sell all purchased items for regular MU. Clicking is my job! Clicking is my life!
Click-click! Armor Plating Mark.5B for TT+15! Buying!!!
Click-click!
Click-click!
Click-click! Salamander Harness for TT+220!! Ohh! Faster clicking for BO bid!!!
I need drink whiskey...
Click-click! Huge amount of Oil for 100.2%. Faster, faster...
I am very lucky today!!!
Click-click!
Click-click!
Another whiskey...
Click-click! CLD!!! Cheap! 1200...
Speed or nothing!!!
Click-click!
Click-click! Yes!

o_O thats me! :wtg:

Really?!? :scratch2:

What would you have done if no one posted on the forum that they were the buyer?

As there was no buyout I could see the bidder in the auction before it ended. I contacted him through the in-game player registry.

<removed> Doubt the sellers/copycats will repay anyone this time around.

Edit: Btw, seems maximus made a mistake too, 20 deeds at 2400 ped sb.

Last edited by a moderator:
But yes, a bit cheeky to try that, not a scam though, a legal move he can sell at any price he likes

Agreed. The auction is FULL of way overpriced items. Be careful not to buy overpriced items, regardless of the reason why they're there. :silly2:

Status
Back