please fix auction

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Once again auction is dead, it happens many times a day and for some weeks now. Its annoying since i am an auction zombie. Its on " retreiving category" for like 10 minutes now.
I dont care what bugs you guys invent, but please leave the auction alone ;)

The bug is going to last for a Infinity

I was trying to bid on something today with 5 mins left on it...the auction went down...when it came back up the auction I wanted to bid on was already over. I missed out on what I wanted and the seller missed out on more peds.

Had 2 nice rare clothes on auction at the time with a bunch of people in a bid war and I got screwed -.-

Once again auction is dead, it happens many times a day and for some weeks now. Its annoying since i am an auction zombie. Its on " retreiving category" for like 10 minutes now.
I dont care what bugs you guys invent, but please leave the auction alone ;)

The fix is coming soon. ;) I'd guess somewhere around 2015/2016....

It's only the backbone of the economy on EU...it's not like it's important. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

the auction goes down at the same time the MM servers down and the support goes down too they might all be hosed on the same servers, MM is/was putting too much stress on those servers, my guess.

auction very bugged atm, can't put anything in looks like no one has put anything on auction for over an hour

Yep auction is bugged as well as depositing....

Probably some interference with those new android apps? :confused:

MA's idea of eco playing

This is really bad. I'm glad MA is letting us redesign our avatars but that is not even in the same ballpark of importance as proper functionality of the auction.

Support Case doesnt pop up for me either. FIX THE AUCTION

I finally got the auction to load up, now I can see it, but can't buy or sell anything. 'Could not execute'

Maybe some kind of protection before downtime ?

I too get the "could not Execute" message. Tryed to do an repair from the client, but that didnt work either.

Hey, i made this thread a some while ago, but since last vu it works perfect, exept for today.
So i had some sex with my wife instead of browsing auction, and i would recommend it to you guys too :rolleyes:

i wish they'd fix it so that when you buy stuff it goes to the "won" tab so you can double check your purchases and record the figures all in one go instead of having to one at a time....makes doing a big material run take ages!

i wish they'd fix it so that when you buy stuff it goes to the "won" tab so you can double check your purchases and record the figures all in one go instead of having to one at a time....makes doing a big material run take ages!

I agree with this, it's a nuisance you cannot double check won items.

Also to Infinity, I necro'd this because at the time it needed to be said and auction got fixed :)

Now if I could only just log in everything would be fine and dandy :laugh:

Or maybe Infinity could send his wife my way

Back