My Avatar over the years

Jennson

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
As we have another avater makeover soon i thought it would be a good idea to take a few screenshots collect some old ones and put it together to show how the appearance developed over the years. Since i started in VU9 there are no really old avatar pics so we have to go from there i guess. I took the most recent ones in different outfits to compare that also after the new 'Ava VU'.

Enjoy

I put up a newcomer trivia contest. Anyone with less or equal 25 Agi can participate:

In the pics above are 5 different places to see.
The indoor places are impossible to guess so one of three possible ones will be counted as right guess. The one with the most right ones will win 15 PED. Prize will be handed out Sunday 20:00 UTC at Camp Icarus. I will scan before handing out the prize.

Guesses must be posted in this thread.

Good luck everyone participating.

Jennson VU9:
jennson_laudi.jpg

Jennson VU10 - 11.6.0:

jennson.jpg

jennson_truck1.jpg

VU 11.6.1 up to today:

adventurer_pistol_daylight.jpg

knife_daylight.jpg

jungle_knife.jpg

jungle_night_laser.jpg

jungle_pistol.jpg

paramedic.jpg

Last edited:
reserved for pics from the upcomming vu

Nice pics, I think I'll take some screenies this weekend too, always nice to have an archive. I'd also like to say that from what I've seen over the years, in addition to the physical changes, your "avatar" has also been very newb friendly, helpful, fair, honest, active, and a general asset to the EU community. Players like you are one of the reasons this game has been able to survive and begin to thrive over the last 10 years. GJ

:yay::yay::yay:

Thx Kyrisma for your kind words. A heck to get some interest for this thread i put up a newcomer trivia contest. Anyone with less or equal 25 Agi can participate:

In the pics above are 5 different places to see.
The indoor places are impossible to guess so one of three possible ones will be counted as right guess. The one with the most right ones will win 15 PED. Prize will be handed out tomorrow 20:00 UTC at Camp Icarus. I will scan before handing out the prize.

Guesses must be posted in this thread.

Good luck everyone participating.

And of course everyone else is also invited to post their avatars development through the years. Would be interesting to see. Especially since there are so many who are longer around here than me.

Last edited:
NICE screenshots!

Huh ? Noone participating this easy contest ? Hey mentors, icaruser, point the newcomers tpo pcf easily a few peds to be won here. I throw also in 5+opalo peds for a second and 5 peds for the third place each. So if only 3 people participate it's not much, but easily won PEDs.

lowered requirements for trivia contest to 25 agi. Maybe with all the things newcomer can do today 15 was not realistic.

9 minutes left, not a single post ... seems to be a good sign, nowadays newbies are too wealthy to bother ...

Last edited:
Well i can live with the avatar styles ( i chose default for the moment to check my clothes first .. .what should i say ? Was it worth to put quite a few peddies in these ?

Decide yourself...
jennson_kaputt.jpg

kaputt2.jpg

jen_front_red.jpg

jen_red_back.jpg

Frankly so far i am not impressed especially by the clothes

Back