New Avatar System

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
MindArk, developer of the Entropia Universe Platform, is proud to announce a new Avatar System available for all new and existing participants on Planet Calypso and elsewhere in Entropia Universe.

The new Avatars bring more realism and life to in-world activities, making it more fun and engaging to explore Entropia Universe. Increased richness in graphical details and textures, a new hair system, improved animations and fitting of clothes and armor give your avatar new ways to express a more distinct You. New asymmetry qualities also allows for creations like tatoos, scars and makeup to be placed on your best side only. Less limits and more fun!

Defining your new Avatar is done in a new intuitive and much smoother interface. The interface can use preset appearance styles for fast game entry or allow you to fine tune the many small details of your Avatar before entering Entropia Universe.

These improvements not only look better on the screen but are actually more optimized for better performance, too.

If you are already a Planet Calypso citizen, you will be offered to remake the looks of your Avatar for free, upon your next login. New accounts will automatically use the new system for their Avatar creation.
!

Originally Posted Here

MindArk, developer of the Entropia Universe Platform, is proud to announce a new Avatar System available for all new and existing participants on Planet Calypso and elsewhere in Entropia Universe.

The new Avatars bring more realism and life to in-world activities, making it more fun and engaging to explore Entropia Universe. Increased richness in graphical details and textures, a new hair system, improved animations and fitting of clothes and armor give your avatar new ways to express a more distinct You. New asymmetry qualities also allows for creations like tatoos, scars and makeup to be placed on your best side only. Less limits and more fun!

Defining your new Avatar is done in a new intuitive and much smoother interface. The interface can use preset appearance styles for fast game entry or allow you to fine tune the many small details of your Avatar before entering Entropia Universe.

These improvements not only look better on the screen but are actually more optimized for better performance, too.

If you are already a Planet Calypso citizen, you will be offered to remake the looks of your Avatar for free, upon your next login. New accounts will automatically use the new system for their Avatar creation.
!

Originally Posted Here

Sooo you have to have been born on Caly ? If so then this is kinda bias against other planet partners form a MA perspective right ?

Gdamn seeing as this is a platform initiative, i hope we can all do this MA :/

this is fun :)
downside is it usually takes me forever to be satisfied with a look :silly2:
and when Im done Im still not pleased with the outcome :laugh:

this is fun :)
downside is it usually takes me forever to be satisfied with a look :silly2:
and when Im done Im still not pleased with the outcome :laugh:

BUt how long servers will be offline?

If you click on the link, it shows a much better picture of what the new Ava's can look like..

It does say for all EU participants, but yeah the highlighted sentence leaves some open questions..

If you click on the link, it shows a much better picture of what the new Ava's can look like..

It does say for all EU participants, but yeah the highlighted sentence leaves some open questions..

Cool, cause ol Daisy been wanting a "Brazilian" for eva or maybe a landing pad :scratch: ^^

I memories of cK Akon.
pre-vu_akon.jpg

pre-vu_akon_cap.jpg

Sooo you have to have been born on Caly ? If so then this is kinda bias against other planet partners form a MA perspective right ?

Gdamn seeing as this is a platform initiative, i hope we can all do this MA :/

I would assume it says "Calypso" since this was posted in the Calypso section of the client loader (not the platform section or any of the other planet sections) before being brought here by Bertha Bot...

EDIT: Also, on planetcalypso.com and not entropiauniverse.com

Estimated time.. 2 hours. Starting from an hour and 50 mins ago... ;)

"The servers will be taken down at 2013-01-22 09:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes" - EU Client Loader

"The servers will be taken down at 2013-01-22 09:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes" - EU Client Loader
Lol I chose estimated as part of my word choice.. ;)

Lol I chose estimated as part of my word choice.. ;)

Seems update is almost ready :) A sad looking, boob-size-challenged lady as new picture in my loader :)

Seems update is almost ready :) A sad looking, boob-size-challenged lady as new picture in my loader :)
That's cause shee messed up on her free try.. Now she knows she'll have to pay for a boob job!! :D

170 MB required content and 500 MB RT download (prolly shared planet content included too)

I want 1 ped for each time someone moves breast size slider max to the right. Top10 of the ATH table for sure.

isn't the time past 11 utc right now? I thought it was said to be a maintenance between 9 utc and 11 utc, looks to me like it is 11.22 utc!

I want in, im so excited. lol

If you are already a Planet Calypso citizen, you will be offered to remake the looks of your Avatar for free, upon your next login.

Wait... to become Calypso citizen one have to own CLD, is that right?

downloaded but server not yet up..

hope you all post some pictures of the NEW YOU. :)

Sex change? Name change must be included, otherways new "breed" will born :tongue2:
Ma presents "THE TRANNYS"!!!!!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Back