New Avatar Pics!

Here is mine:

Dee, I like how you've maintained a more or less consistent appearance with your avatar over the years. With the avatar revamps over the years, it's like it just looks better each time, while still being recognizable.

Dee, I like how you've maintained a more or less consistent appearance with your avatar over the years. With the avatar revamps over the years, it's like it just looks better each time, while still being recognizable.

Thank you! That's my goal.. Trying to keep a cute but tough look. :)

//Dee

One thing I miss though, from when I made my avatar the first time back in 2003.. Back then you could adjust both the height and the width of the mohawk.

//Dee

One thing I miss though, from when I made my avatar the first time back in 2003.. Back then you could adjust both the height and the width of the mohawk.
Yep, I was surprised as well, why it's not returned :(
Personally I started with "shiny bold" hairstyle and planned to keep it, but it's gone as well for some strange reason :scratch2:

Thank you! That's my goal.. Trying to keep a cute but tough look. :)

//Dee

We're two of a kind, there. ;)

Re: the mohawk height...yeah, I find my hairstyle this VU is shorter than it was in the past--my older forum avatar, for example. It would be nice to have a hair length or volume (whichever is applicable) slider in the future.

EDIT: You just made me realize something. In my avatar pics from a few years ago (such as my forum avatar), the hairstyle had a kind of hair clip at the back that appeared to be made of feathers or something. I liked that style. Today's version of the hairstyle just has a rectangular buckle, the feathers appear to have been removed... :scratch2:

Re: The Nipple Uproar

Just wondering aloud--just from reading the last few pages anyway--is it only the male players of female avatars that have their manties in a bunch and having conNIPtions because they can't see nipples?

I personally don't want people seeing my nether regions--but then, I'm not a Calypso Bar pole-dancer. :)

However, I think the best counter-argument is about the Boorums; if they're in the game and sport endowments the envy of any male, and Calamusoid Females had nipples, why not player avatars too? :scratch2:

LOL probably is just the she males. I really don't want ALL my business hanging out (except for maybe those rare occasions which I have just to see the reaction)

But with the clothing they designed to show them, why now are they removing it?

I find the boorums hilarious and obscene at time. If that makes any sense :)

I think they should make a decision and stick with it, stop giving parts and then taking them away and giving them again ......

The more I think about it the harder it is to answer the question, one see it as its ok, some she it as not ok, it all depends on your beliefs and how you were brought up. But I still think MA needs to make a decision and stand by it, not everyone is going to agree.

Now if you have mobs out there having sex when you trying to hunt them or avatars having sex behind the service centers I would say that is over the line, but again that is how I would view it.

EDIT: You just made me realize something. In my avatar pics from a few years ago (such as my forum avatar), the hairstyle had a kind of hair clip at the back that appeared to be made of feathers or something. I liked that style. Today's version of the hairstyle just has a rectangular buckle, the feathers appear to have been removed... :scratch2:

Yeah, that's a pitty. I liked the feathers.

//Dee

Now if you have mobs out there having sex when you trying to hunt them or avatars having sex behind the service centers I would say that is over the line, but again that is how I would view it.

You should read my recent blog entry, funny stuff! :laugh:

Cherries and I before and after.

I see mega pimped the six pack and uppers and shoved it in the baking oven:)
Nice work:)

Cheers.

Looks like the muscle/mass moved from your thighs to your chest/shoulders. :D

Re: The Nipple Uproar

Just wondering aloud--just from reading the last few pages anyway--is it only the male players of female avatars that have their manties in a bunch and having conNIPtions because they can't see nipples?

I personally don't want people seeing my nether regions--but then, I'm not a Calypso Bar pole-dancer. :)

However, I think the best counter-argument is about the Boorums; if they're in the game and sport endowments the envy of any male, and Calamusoid Females had nipples, why not player avatars too? :scratch2:

Just because some of us are asking questions about the reasons behind MindArk suddenly deciding to be Nipple Nazi's doesn't mean we have our "manties" in a bunch.

Male avatars can walk around with no shirt, and get to strut around with nips. As far as I know, it's always been that way, no big deal.

If I'm not mistaken, female avatars can only show nips with certain articles of clothing, i.e. mesh tank top, lace bra, etc. As far as I know, it has been that way for years. Why change it, especially if individuals had paid for the clothing so they could achieve the (realistic?) look they wanted for their female avatars? :scratch2:

I thought one of the main reasons for the recent avatar redesign was to get AWAY from looking like a barbie doll...

$(KGrHqZ,!hwFBZ0QKtU3BQf)(vbQMQ~~60_35.JPG

After countless "fixes" finally done (I think) with my new avatar (wasn't update anything for several days :) ).

I was trying to recreate my original avatar, how I planned to create it in 2005 (but without limitations, we have back than). One from 2007 (screenshot from 2013) just for reference, how close I could recreate it in 2007 (due to system limitations). Still not perfect, but way more closer to what I wanted.

P.S. Miss "shiny bold" hairstyle :(

Last edited:
After countless "fixes" finally done (I think) with my new avatar (wasn't update anything for several days :) ).

I was trying to recreate my original avatar, how I planned to create it in 2005 (but without limitations, we have back than). One from 2007 (screenshot from 2013) just for reference, how close I could recreate it in 2007 (due to system limitations). Still not perfect, but way more closer to what I wanted.

Well played. Smooth. Very smooth.

Thx, I agree on the nipples thing.

I posted it on purpose because it doesn't make sense to "remove them".
I guess I won't win the "before-after" by sending my missing nipples to MA :)

Maybe it is another resolution-related bug to be resolved by 2030.

Support is looking into the nipple problem ! :yay::yay:

yeah, thats definatly still the same guy :)
well done!

I know more ppl that miss the clean bold.. also with some of the other hairstyles the rest of the head is not clean bold but somehow not properly shaved :-(

After visiting avatar creation every time I logged in for a week, I've created an avatar that resembles me, but with a little more hair and little less around the middle - so 'modestly' idealized. If virtual reality can't fix that, what's it good for? :D

composite.jpg

You can click on this:

:beerchug:

Miles

After visiting avatar creation every time I logged in for a week, I've created an avatar that resembles me, but with a little more hair and little less around the middle - so 'modestly' idealized. If virtual reality can't fix that, what's it good for? :D

You can click on this:

:beerchug:

Miles

OMG! you (or your avatar) soooo much look like someone I know at work!!!!

So cute! It should be give a mission chain "100 hugs -> 500 hugs -> etc" :shower:

LOL!! Do we get some attributes from the missions? How mob harmony, where instead of having to manually sweat them, they come up to you and gives you his sweat, after of course he gives a nice sloppy wet kiss!! :yay:

Careful though, too much of the skill, can lead to leg humping! :silly2:

"Oh shit, it's that guy again! Everybody, drop sweat - it will save us a few seconds - and RUN"

..........:silly2:..........

Back