New Avatar Pics!

Why are you trying to attach the file? Just go to your gallery, open the image you want to share, right-click on it and select "Properties" and copy the URL address that appears. Then, in your forum post, click the "Insert Image" button and paste the URL there. Then, your pic will appear like all the others shown above. :)

eufervis.jpg

LMAO....looks like the aging Alfred E. Neuman ...this is MADdening. :D

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

ok try this again
vixx2_thumb.jpg
vix_thumb.jpg

Not happy with how any of my clothes look now everything looks bad

Last edited:
awesome news !!! now we can tweak and tweak around until we are all PERFECT ;-P

Nice news indeed. But that doesn't mean they dont FIX the mess they have left behind with all clothes/armor and textures/mapping/clipping/reflectives/glows/seams/etc (even furniture is corrupt).

Miles before and after

Loved the new avatar controls, and I tried to anticipate skin tone and shade. I'll tweak a few things next week, but overall pretty much what I was aiming for. The eyes look so nice I don't feel the need for my shades.

Before:
miles-vu12.jpg

After:
miles-vu14_138670.jpg

:beerchug:
Miles

:lolup:

Man boobs, zombi greenish skin, washed off black clothes, misaligned textures, poor frame per second (25-35fps with i7 860 @4.2GHz, 4x2GB DDR3 and GTX670 OC), unmatching clothes sets (Linguistic Vacation set, Skeleton set and so on ....)

That's quite a mess !

Last edited:
LOL you should have grabbed some more ppl

:lolup:

Man boobs, zombi greenish skin, washed off black clothes, misaligned textures, poor frame per second (25-35fps with i7 860 @4.2GHz, 4x2GB DDR3 and GTX670 OC), unmatching clothes sets (Linguistic Vacation set, Skeleton set and so on ....)

That's quite a mess !

Lol that's what you were doing:D I was jumping around in the background ;)

Ok, I finally decided I'm going with this:

The smug face of a true alpha male!

huskie14final.jpg

Complete with a powdered wig for badassedness! Also tell me this isn't a profile worth imprinting in coins!

huskie14finalside.jpg

The smoking hot body of a legitimate sex machine:

huskie14finalbody.jpg

Looking dramatically into the horizon with the chin held high, like a boss!

huskie14finalbodydramatic.jpg

Very creative! Looks like you have serious popcorn stuck between your right upper molars.

Namir Endi Daquarii, through the VUs.

Click on pics for larger versions.

Avatars tend to look differently with each VU. To kick this off, here is a retrospective for Namir Endi Daquari VU7, VU8, and VU9:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My ava from 2007-2010 stayed mostly the same:

Gorro's face looks a little different now, tho.

Took many attempts to land atop the Octagon sign:

Face close up from 2008:

And now, for VU 14 as of 2013 Jan 23:

Tried to get the "dreamy eyes" and not-quite-McJagger lips.

Last edited:
Profile is good, front is OK.
Looking forward to my surgery next week with Dr.Mahmooood xD

... still waiting for that afro hairstyle!

Anyone recall seeing options for out of the ordinary skin colors. Or is it just white to black?

Anyone recall seeing options for out of the ordinary skin colors. Or is it just white to black?
I wasn't trying that, but horizontal skin color selection control (bottom one) miss "extra" colors, that other had (green, blue, red etc).
I could upload screenshot, if you want :)

I wasn't trying that, but horizontal skin color selection control (bottom one) miss "extra" colors, that other had (green, blue, red etc).
I could upload screenshot, if you want :)

Yes Please :)

I tested my new ava with medium, high and very high settings...it's looks better under medium...no matter where i go....and the surrounding area isn't much better...

I'm wondering if it's not the creation room that's the problem, but the lighting settings of the game itself?

I'm wondering if it's not the creation room that's the problem, but the lighting settings of the game itself?
Lighting in the game seriously bugged for sure after last VU (especially in apartments).

Lighting in the game seriously bugged for sure after last VU (especially in apartments).

Ah kk, that makes sense. I saw people blaming the creation area, but everything showed there well for me...it's the planet where everything goes to hell...and I actually logged in on Foma at first. My ava looked a bit better there on med than calypso actually...

I tested my new ava with medium, high and very high settings...it's looks better under medium...no matter where i go....and the surrounding area isn't much better...

MA did it again with the false lighting messing up color rendering. This time, it was pale cyan lighting from the "E" symbol on the "floor" of the avatar creation chamber.

Here's my first attempt at a new face:

Very happy with the new options :)

Did not have a problem with the skin color, but my body proportions freaked out when I put an armor on ... I need what size foot guards now? :jawdrop:

Not so happy about the clothing department, though. My polar bear head looks all dirty now and the clothes weird.

Alright, here is my final result:

Skin color is way darker than in creation, so... I guess I'm a native american now, or something? :laugh:

My first thought was young "Connor" from Assassin's Creed 3... :yup:

66581_529381987088278_991190484_n.jpg

MA did it again with the false lighting messing up color rendering. This time, it was pale cyan lighting from the "E" symbol on the "floor" of the avatar creation chamber.

Yeah, I dunno...everyone seems to focused on the ava's but I found everything around me looked shitty also...not just the ava. I couldn't find a place where the surroundings looked decent either. :dunno:
Maybe it's the card....using a Radeaon HD 7750....but looked better to me before...

This is the problem with red, at least as far as hair color is concerned...

color_selections.jpg

The red section of the slider is positioned right adjacent to blue & green, FFS! It's impossible to adjust a red shade of hair color that's NATURAL because it's not adjacent to blonde or brunette (yellow/orange/brown). You can only get a shade that tends towards pink/purple or...er...puke? Whatever color fire engine red & slime green mixes to, anyway.

Here is the post with my fiddling with the system.
Seems the factor 3 or more thing on skin colour works ok.

Back