Meeting Entropia Universe players

David|MindArk

Mindark Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
During my business trip to America I had the pleasure of meeting some Entropia players in Las Vegas. We had a great time and chatted about the past, present and future of Entopia Universe. (Not to worry, no secrets were given away).

We had a blast, and I would like to thank the following participants:

Darth Skippie Boobie
Qing-jau Rei Fei-tzu
Bill Burnsey Reznor
Trinity Trin Jam
Scott DoctorH Joel
Syrinx Syri Pureheart
John Killer Pureheart
Sacha Lhava Khan
Demosthenes Demos Locke
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Grimyth Salty qq
Lady Nova Blue
Patrick FEZ Tyler
John Teacher Capital
Winterhart Purple Dragon

Regards,

David Simmonds

We had a great time, David.

P.S. The Wynn says we're welcome back anytime after the 1 year ban expires.

Nice to see this thread

Glad to see you had a nice time :)

Dang. Had I known you were coming to the states, I could've used this as a good excuse to go to Vegas again :b

So, when do to come to Denmark, or maybe just Europe? ;)

How was this group selected and what was discussed?

Vegas, an appropriate location ;).
But seriously, hope you guys had fun. PE meetings always are nice!

Pics or it didnt happen ;)

(Not to worry, no secrets were given away)

Not to worry, in a game driven by algorithms, without personal loot pools, mining "bugs" or hand-changed mob's loot tables there are no secrets left in game :whisper:

Nice to see a meeting between a game representative and players though - the more the better.

Was an absolute blast!!! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to hang out with us.

Thank you, David. It was great meeting you and everyone else!

Viva Las Vegas!

yay for the cK crew.

BIG Industries had a meeting set up, thats how they met :)

yay for the cK crew.

BIG Industries had a meeting set up, thats how they met :)

They are good businessmen at BIG-I, and a really nice bunch of people too. Certainly helped them that Rex are a very popular mob.

In my mind, BIG-I do a lot to give much of their made ped back to the community in prizes, and they do some great advertisments and events on Tracker (Entropia Life). They know how to promote thats for sure.

Although a meeting with MA, very interesting. That's when you know you are a BIG player in the game, when the CEO happy to meet you. Go go go!!!!!

Hope you all had a nice time folks. If MA come to London, I would love to meet some of the staff too.

Rick

Nice group, looks like cK only vip invite to me!

no secrets were given away my butt :mad:

Last edited:
It's the third year that a group from cK have gone to Vegas to relax post Mayhem. It's also our third year getting to hang with David during CES. This year was our biggest and best Vegas meetup yet. Looking forward to our fourth trip next year, already.

Was a good time for sure, awesome to meet people i knew in game but had yet to meet IRL, Was nice to put a human face to MA and David is definitely good people, thanks again for the meet!

ya know.... maybe one day BIG will be giving away trips to Vegas as event prizes ;)

Totally awesome time!
Was wonderful to see you again, David. Terrific meeting the guys from BIG. And always exciting to hang with my cK family!
You all are amazing!!
Can't wait to do it again :)

Pics or it didnt happen ;)

left to right... Burnsey, DR. H, John Capital, Trin, Skippie, Lhava, Syri, John killer, Demos, GF of Rei, Rei, Blast, Fez, Lady Nova Blue Salty Wife, Salty)

165050_511243305564511_17466265_n.jpg

Last edited:
i'm actually more interested in knowing what you guys said to David. hoping you guys gave some insight on how to improve the game.

Trin - David - Skippie - Dr. H - Burns - Rei

14825_512273052128203_1334144899_n.jpg

Kinda Grainy from the Cell phone
Burnsey, demos, me, david
UEX46.jpg

I always have such a great time when MA and players come to Vegas and I get to hang out with them, and this was no exception. :)

When any of you players are coming to Vegas, let me know before you get here. We'll arrange to get together and have fun. :yup:

During my business trip to America I had the pleasure of meeting some Entropia players in Las Vegas. We had a great time and chatted about the past, present and future of Entopia Universe. (Not to worry, no secrets were given away).

We had a blast, and I would like to thank the following participants:

Darth Skippie Boobie
Qing-jau Rei Fei-tzu
Bill Burnsey Reznor
Trinity Trin Jam
Scott DoctorH Joel
Syrinx Syri Pureheart
John Killer Pureheart
Sacha Lhava Khan
Demosthenes Demos Locke
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Grimyth Salty qq
Lady Nova Blue
Patrick FEZ Tyler
John Teacher Capital
Winterhart Purple Dragon

Regards,

David Simmonds
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! ;) :) :laugh:

Last edited:
More pics from the Vegas trip:

dinner.jpg

Another pic from our meetup dinner.

demoskipmeculus.jpg

Demosthenes, Skippie & Meculus

burnsskip.jpg

Burnsey & Skippie just doing it.

johnkiller.jpg

John Killer Pureheart

blue.jpg

David Simmonds & Skippie

Incredible time and tons of fun. I have to say that it was too short.

I know you all want to know a secret...

Long Island Ice Teas are not really ice tea.... (Be warned)

Well on that note hope to see you all in game and will look forward to the next meeting. Hope to be in Sweden in the near future and will look forward to meeting people in the euro zone than!

Thanks for hangin out!~

Salty~

Cool! Thx for sharing the pics.

Must be nice to be allowed in Vegas.....

Menace

Buffalo slot

This was fitting and we actually all won something off it...

Plus someone had to pay for drinks!

Fez, Salty and Meculus
goab.jpg

Fear the Buffalo.

Give Rick enough warning, and I'll fly out to Vegas for the next meet, plus I've never been to the US.

thanks

Rick.

Yup, cK representing!

~Danimal

Back