In the god name remove the avatar update !

Xing Nu

Old Alpha
Xing Tian Nu
you guys are so bad and i understate how i feel about 'your' incompetance !

new avatar beter look ?

BEFORE :

REMOVE YOURE SHIT SYSTEM NOW

i spend alot of time and money to make me look ok now is all crap at this moment i think about seling out i cant even stay in game looking at me that how bad is and i did not even touch my avatar i refused the remake.

THIS IS WHAT CAN BE DONE WHEN PPL KNOW WHAT THEY DO:
(not even cryengine)

so go back to devlopers school !

I hate you so much right now:mad:

Last edited:
calm down please, you cant play this game for long if you get heart-attacks at any green/buggy and unready update

dolly the look is so important to me you dont know how much i wont stay if this crap dont ger removed becose this is 'new avatar looking like shit new system' !!!!

am not upset am pised

WORST update ever..please remove this crap and test things before implementing them PLEASE

I will my old avatar back!!!! And my old armor back!!!! And my old clotches back!!!!
Your new "beatiful' system is ugly!!!!!! All models is ugly!!!!
Previous look of avatars, armours and clotches was more-more-more better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other way... maybe all my depo back? And i go play EVE Online for 30 (or maybe 300?) Years :)

BEST update EVER!!! Good Job MA!! Keep it like this!!! :yay:

i spend alot of time and money to make me look ok now is all crap at this moment i think about seling out i cant even stay in game looking at me that how bad is and i did not even touch my avatar i refused the remake.

You need to learn to read.

In the update notes it explicitly states that if you do not choose to remake, a random appearance will be selected for you until you complete the remake process. So your character looks like shit because you have elected to not participate in this process at this time.

Your fault.

I think the update is awesome. My character has freckles, wrinkles, all sorts of fun stuff. The textures and clothes look better, and my character moves in a more fluid motion. I took the better part of an hour designing my new avatar and I feel I have been rewarded for taking the time to do so.

People and their resistance to change really piss me off sometimes. Get a grip.

this is the best update ever its called the element of surprise a white guy turns into fat Albert and others are morphed into all types of surprises its the greatest update i have even seen in any game ....i hope we get a surprise like this every week.
i think all these really pretty avies are just mad that fat people are beautiful too:wise::laugh:

In the Project Entropia times,
I NEVER saw 1 avatar who was looking like mine,
we really had a personnal identity and a unique face.

Then we had the barbie period, where I did not even bother to recreate my ava,
I just modified the color of my eyes, and agreed.

Vu 13.0+1, new avatar system, which looks like really promissing.
The creation seems to give a high diversity of avatars, faces, and appearances,
which will finally allow the players to have a unique avatar, this is going the good way.

MA just need to fix their more than usual bugs (the mindark style).

You have the right to recreate your avatar.
Anything you change can and will become part of your new look.
You have the right to try any new look before hitting accept and to have an all options unlocked for this one time recreation and one more future recreation in the next VU.
If you do not have time to recreate your avatar, one will be appointed for you.
If you decide to recreate your avatar now, you will still have the right to stop at any time and hit the accept button.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to give it another go in a week?

New look is better in this case, much better actually though skin color might have not been your 1st pick.

screw the looks... they nerfed the hell out of mobs so that skill gains are a shit ton less now. now its going to be even more difficult to reach the ubers. yay! go mindark... ........... :scratch2:

You have the right to recreate your avatar.
Anything you change can and will become part of your new look.
You have the right to try any new look before hitting accept and to have an all options unlocked for this one time recreation and one more future recreation in the next VU.
If you do not have time to recreate your avatar, one will be appointed for you.
If you decide to recreate your avatar now, you will still have the right to stop at any time and hit the accept button.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to give it another go in a week?

the answer is NO.

when they released the cryengine 2 i just refused to recreate my avatar and i anded whith almost same as it was before VU 10.

i just want my look back i dont want to recreate any thing i want to log in and find my self as i was before the VU is that to much asking ?

all previous avatars looks are stored on models i dont see why my model need to change i alredy spend many hours and hours to make it perfect NO i dont want to touch it again.

I want something simple realy simple = log in and find my self as i was when i loged out on sunday that all and simple what i ask.

BTW for those ironic about the new VU is not funny this is shame to the gaming industry and the cryengine when you see what models can be done is like giving caviar to pigs in this case MA devs are worst then pigs.

in the original post look at the 3rd picture that from CCP ppl that know how to make games and they dont need cryengines to do so ! Entropia cant even get 1% of there skills in grafics not 1% ! If i want to look like ppl that play WOW i just download Blizard games !

and am not kiding 1 min i will sell out if they dont fix this and they will find someone else that whant to look like elf.

Last edited:
i did not even touch my avatar i refused the remake.

I can understand why your mad right now I was after the last Avatar update I spent a lot of cash making my Av look the way I wanted then could never get that look back.

Before update-

When I logged in today WTF!! :eyecrazy:

After a long and stressful time in creation room of doom I still came out green :laugh:

Give it go is so many options to mess around with and if your not happy can have another go next week:)

The avatar creation process is 1000% times better. with a million different choices i find it hard to believe anyone can't find the look they want.

Just work with the system till ur happy!

I cant :( what made me happy is gone. My transformer shirt looks like a 3rd grader drew it with a pencil :( I am just thankful I didn't have copper rutol and diamond textures applied yet.

screw the looks... they nerfed the hell out of mobs so that skill gains are a shit ton less now. now its going to be even more difficult to reach the ubers. yay! go mindark... ........... :scratch2:

Is this true? :scratch2:

The avatar creation process is 1000% times better. with a million different choices i find it hard to believe anyone can't find the look they want.

Im **** with system until i happy ))))
After accepting good result i see... ugly another avatar with face like a corpse :)
and f**** ugly Eon armour
and f**** ugly Urban Nomad Clotches

Are u ready to buy all this from me? By pre-VU prices?

Mobs is TRUE, i checked!!!

hm, something are wrong, because
in old system what we made, that we had after leaving.
now - skin and hair 50% darker, chest 2 numbers bigger (may be some sex worried think it is good :)), face and body details not the same, ect.
In reality I had around 50%, what I made after 2 hours and 3x comp crashing.
And no possible to see y in profile - so easy to make nose or jaw with really unwanted shape.
No possible to change graphic settings in pocess, but there are things that really look different, and y want to see it in more modes not only one.
Movements after customisation really worse than before.
Pl, another pl who will go into this process, make screens to compare y work in recreation room and y result later..

You need to learn to read.

In the update notes it explicitly states that if you do not choose to remake, a random appearance will be selected for you until you complete the remake process. So your character looks like shit because you have elected to not participate in this process at this time.

Your fault.

I think the update is awesome. My character has freckles, wrinkles, all sorts of fun stuff. The textures and clothes look better, and my character moves in a more fluid motion. I took the better part of an hour designing my new avatar and I feel I have been rewarded for taking the time to do so.

People and their resistance to change really piss me off sometimes. Get a grip.

^ ^ ^

This is awesome, my exact thoughts... feels weird to read it because it's what I have been thinking all day!

Evidently you haven't been following what's been going on. SURE there are a ton of options to adjust avatar appearance; the problem is, the final result is NOT what players are seeing in the avatar creation room! Their skin is too dark, they somehow gained 50 pounds, they turned into green-skinned Martians, etc...

I used the process and mine still looks like crap. my horns are sticking out the side of my head, instead of where they were located. my shirt looks like a 3rd grader drew the transformer symbol, my afk hat brim is now un textured around the edges, my flame pattern pants appear to have black rings around the leg.

Perhaps I just suck at avatar design, and a stylist can fix this mess up...but that's another 50ped cost that I had already paid a couple times before..

Looking at people's new avatars, I'm afraid to login tonight and spend an hour re-designing myself, only to end up looking like a female version of a Jersey Shore tanning-salon guido. :laugh:

* Avatar display and lighting, while in creation mode is vastly different to when we enter the game!
* Avatars appear to have gained weight when we enter game.
* Avatars appear WIDER than when in creation screen.
* Avatars have NO FRAME OF REFERENCE at creation screen. (We should be able to toggle currently equipped items to check for errors at creation.)
* With no height/width reference... ingame wielding a Maddox 4 now... I look like a pudgy hobbit!

** THE AVATAR CREATION SYSTEM MUST HAVE OPTION TO SHOW ALL CURRENTLY EQUIPPED ITEMS SO WE CAN JUDGE HOW WELL OUR NEW AVATAR LOOKS/COMPARES BEFORE COMMITTING ANY CHANGES!

* All old clothes have been tampered with/split seams are showing/textures have opposites maps on halfs/etc. (That atrox Textured Paris Jacket seen below has UNBLENDED textures for Forearms, Upper Arms, Front left, Front Right, and a heavy split in the back = all with uneven disjointed textures and visible seams!!)

* Glasses/Goggles clip with hair interweaving within.
* Urban Nomad Black Pants are cut in half (gap is enhanced when a Skirt is worn with it (as seen below)).
* Cyrene Imperium Armor Helmet has NO mesh/texture!
* Next Isle METAL Armor now looks PLASTIC!
* All clothes have collisions/clipping when walking.
* All old textures are duller and darker (Carabok looks brown?!).
* All old colors are messed up.
* Female avatar walk is very... unelegant.
* The bum protrudes when walking... unrealistic.
* WHITE hair (seen below) regardless of atmospheric lights (compare it to the wings) appears dull and grey.
* Seems they have some new object "lighting" issues as well.
* Also reflection maps are now diffused/matte?!

Going to sleep now... not bothering to check for more bugs..

2013-01-22_002164_h23-m10-s07.jpg

You know why I am wearing that mask? Because I now look like a Frodo Baggins - I am hiding the shame!!!

Untested VU releases
: Gung-ho & Gangnam Style truely applies here!

/Not happy!
mad.png

PS. Are you folks hiring? Can I be on your QA/testing team??!! I will ACTUALLY test things!

Last edited:
This all makes me think back to the Bertha Bot "Before/After" contest announcement...maybe this was all intentional, an MA inside joke to see what kind of hilarious contest entries would result, and their staff are peeing their pants laughing at us. :girl:

I put 0 PED into my ava. It's screwed but MA are worling on the problems and are gonna let me redesign it next week for free. So I 'm OK with this (sorry for those who put a lot of time and PEd into getting theor ava just right, though)

On the other hand, I've put many thouands of PEd into creating clothing, some of which has never been worn yet, nor even seen. And a lot of the most expensive ones are totally fooked.

Are MA gonna let me redesign my clothing for free?

Nope, so they better make damned sure they fix these clothing issues, or else a lot more avas will be terminally pissed.

jay

Back