Bug Report: Clothing since vu14

loren

Stalker
Loren
I have had this issue in the past with my 'black' clothing and still looks washed out! then today I log onto see a few my clothes are bugged - im not happy my legs look like they cut in half when wearing boots/or pants along with other items / textures don't look as good either! (Mine not all some look better)

Cyrene Shirt - Patterned Shirt Series 1 Is it ment to look this short?

Black skirt with Tiarak texture Foxy High Stiletto ( skirt looks GRAY no knees)

Arkadia Christmas Hat

Can not see texture on shoes when wearing Tiger Stockings (this has been going on for sometime now!)

Picture say's it all

Last edited:
This is what I looked like yesterday

This no longer looks like transformers symbol, now its a sad fat clown face.

I heard that the camel toe is back for most of the female pants and bustiers :mad:

I think the problem with the transformer shirt is that there's no next island staff to work on their items.

I think the problem with the transformer shirt is that there's no next island staff to work on their items.

Dont blame the Planet Partners, it's the GLOBAL/UNIVERSAL change that has messed up EXISTING and WORKING items.

Famous saying: If it ain't broke... don't fix it!

See my post HERE for more bugs.

exactly I was happy with it at time of purchase, I was happy with it yesterday.

The changes today make me unhappy with it and many other things...that's not NI's fault.

In fact the simple truth is you can not be certain from one day to the next what will change and what wont, it makes it hard to want to invest in anything, or own any virtual assets.

I'm busily compiling before and after screenie sets to send to MA. It might just help, since they surely didn't test every texture /colour on every item ( I notice some textures are OK on some items, or combined with some colours)

Here are pics of some of the worst effects-- worst for me because expensive mats went into these and they are currently on auction (what a waste of good PED :(

before_and_after_clothing.jpg
)

Aakas also has the peculiar property of making your ava into a monster, if you wear something textured with it in low graphics or safe mode :

bug_aakas.jpg

Please , everybody, make as many before and after sets as you can, and send them to Support

jay :)

Got this reply from Chris on my Ark clothing bug thread:

Hi Jaywalker, thanks for the report.

We will look into all the textures and clothing for the next partner update.

Does anyone have some before and after pics of our textures on our clothing so we can narrow down what exactly is happening.

Regards,
Chris

So will people with bugged Arkadian clothes/ textures, please post pics on that thread. the A-team definitely want them!

If you're unsure about planet of origin for your bugged texture, check it on Leeloo's list here

jay :)

my superb prancer outfit got a make over...
one half is backward textured...
the texture in front is in the back and the oposite too...

Skeleton pants and shirt (Halloween gift) changed color..

The pants color is the same but some glitching at the knees... The shirt however changed color so the pants and the shirt doesn't even fit anymore, different shades of white on them.... Or well, the shirt is grey on the skeleton parts, the pants are still white as they used to be

nothing in the patch notes said anything about clothes just Avatar, so pissed right now, every peace of clothing I have is fucked, makes me sick

I wonder if we actually need to be asymmetrical. If this is gonna screw up everything I am happy to be symmetrical. I really dont need one eye half closed to be more realistic ffs

all the fancy graphics do is make the game not playable to a larger number of people. Already people cant stand in twins and trade for more than a few minutes with out crashing..how long before they just don't bother to log in?

Its not like people play this "game" on a console machine built for super gaming...most people play this on a crappy desktop pc. Some while at work :) others at home...

but I think its safe to assume 60%-80% of RCE players are not "super gaming pc guys" especially the ones that play EU all day long. (gamer dudes tend to go use their pc for more than gambling" and tend to go play the "newest game on the market" until the next shiny one comes along.

One would assume MA can not compete with large mainstream gaming company's, as far as staying on the cutting edge of gaming tech....and honestly the players don't need it anyway do we? Most of us have xbox360 or ps3 for intense gaming....we are here for the RCE and the community no?

Didn't MA learn anything when they lost so many players at the cry engine update? a lot of people will not upgrade to play this game, most would just stop playing when the requirements are more than what is practical for a common desktop PC.

However those that are here for the RCE, would still play even if the graphics looked like mario bro's

If the whole playerbase were here for RCE only, EU would probably not excist for long. :)

really? how many are here for the incredibly FUN game play?

How many of those that are here for the RCE depo a lot? ;)
Remove the part that are here for any other reason than making money and you will not have a game.
I've seen so many excuses from certain people that says they are not here to make money but for the
interesting part of a RCE, but in the end, they are. They don't lose in professions "just for fun". :)
And if MA boost their eco with external money today to survive, I really doubt it would be better to
lose those that actually plays "for any other reason than making money". ;)

My guess is that MA could create a better game if they don't have to nerf the game all the time due
to exploits and greed from playerbase, and failures and mistakes from their own part.

perhaps they could, but then it would be "just a game", and frankly the market is saturated with options for "games to play"...the only thing that sets EU apart from the others is the RCE

I cant see any reason to spend 100's of dollars a month to play EU other, than the RCE aspect and the chance of return.

remove all RCE and all that's left is a crappy free to play mmo with shitty support.

The thing is, we are a lot of players that actually do that, play for any other reason than
making money. Or did. And now EU suffer due to that category has decreased and the
other has increased. EU has lost a lot of players that didn't mind spending some RL money.
For many of us that still play, I guess we have seen the possible potential of EU as one reason
to keep playing, but that possible potential gets thinner and thinner for every year, imo...

I used to party a lot before I began to play EU and my depos has in average been 2/3 of what
I had spent out partying instead of playing, per month.
Making profit by work, playing for "fun"... ;)
In those first years I thought MA were a really crappy developer, and community were really
good. Today I still think MA could improve a lot more. They do have improved imo, but there
are a lot more to do, but sadly the community seem to get worse for every year. :(
Luckily there are a lot of good players around too thou'. :)

Remove RCE and MA doesn't have to have the extra level of security for the game, and could develop
the game as any other developer. (Even thou' I see MA as a semi-developer. :D ;))

How many of those that are here for the RCE depo a lot? ;)
Remove the part that are here for any other reason than making money and you will not have a game.
I've seen so many excuses from certain people that says they are not here to make money but for the
interesting part of a RCE, but in the end, they are. They don't lose in professions "just for fun". :)
And if MA boost their eco with external money today to survive, I really doubt it would be better to
lose those that actually plays "for any other reason than making money". ;)

My guess is that MA could create a better game if they don't have to nerf the game all the time due
to exploits and greed from playerbase, and failures and mistakes from their own part.

Right on !!!

and maybe if they pay more attention to their work , they don't have to exploit the playerbase more and more
but hey hey ..it's RCE !! so greed comes with it

Right on !!!

and maybe if they pay more attention to their work , they don't have to exploit the playerbase more and more
but hey hey ..it's RCE !! so greed comes with it

Both MA and playerbase should stop exploiting eachother imo... :D ;)

True but remove RCE and it would be hard to sell a mother ship for 50k, or a land area etc..and I still say the money is what makes the game interesting. I am not really here to make money I lose and lose lol, but I don't mind buying a cld every month to fund my play etc, but that wouldn't be possible in a non RCE game.

If PED was free, I might as well play Nintendo Tetris or any of the other billion games available.

My guess is that EU wouldn't even be close to what it is today if it were as any other ordinary game.
It might have features as motherships, LAs and so on, but it would probably be more orientated to
the actualy feature, then limiting those by RL cost... ;)

I keep asking myself...
Did people ask for such a make over? or people have been asking for pets for ages ? :scratch2:

FFS this is a BUG REPORT thread, not yet another discussion-of-the-update thread

There are a lot of clothing/armour/texture bugs that need to be identified. Your opinions do not help.

You guys are drowning out the potentially useful material

Anyone having an issue with the Foxy Thigh Boots?

Back