Discovery: Corrosive Attack Nanochip I

Cerberus

Alpha
Thomas Skandis Stale
Was doing my hunting run as usual, and then landed a discovery. Sweet, some kind of chip. Might be worth 105% MU.

... Then I realised it was UL.

... Then I did the decay calculations on it.

Needless to say; I was pretty happy:

ulchip.jpg

Please don't hate on my pyro skills :girl:

To be fair most people have a higher level in sweat gathering than I do in pyro. So I can't do much other than to lower my head in shame :ahh:

To be fair most people have a higher level in sweat gathering than I do in pyro. So I can't do much other than to lower my head in shame :ahh:

LOL...at comments.

Gratz on discovery. Nice little starter chip.

Won't take many points to max it, have some fun with it for laughs.

It's a fast little thing too.

Rick

Gratz on your find, what did you discover this from ?

Can I just ask, why is this worth so much?

Only thing I can think of is maybe to gain pyro skills, but then could find other more fun and faster ways to skill that up.

Also just for having a toy?

To me it does not warrant the price it currently has, but I am obvious missing a key feature.

So just wondering what that feature is for future =)

Very, very high rate of fire combined with very low damage means it's great for gaining kill bonuses or finishing with minimal overkill. Pyro also has the advantage of not only being a high MU skill, but also arguably the best PVP weapon due to the Ignite chips.

An immediate comparison would be with the Lacerating I, however there you have:
* Almost twice the damage per hit
* A 20% loss in rate of fire
* Noticably less markup for the skills
* No super fun PVP toys to aim for

Gratz on your find, what did you discover this from ?

Only thing I can think of is maybe to gain pyro skills, but then could find other more fun and faster ways to skill that up.

Also just for having a toy?

To me it does not warrant the price it currently has, but I am obvious missing a key feature.

So just wondering what that feature is for future =)

Wow, this little pea-shooter is gonna set a record! The new owner is gonna have the most eco 3.88HP dps chip in game, puny's are toast!

Too bad Carabok skill gains have been reduced :)

Have fun with the chip. I have the II UL chip and used it for the past few months to skill :)

Back