Question: How many Powerful Wormhole Chips?

So once you get this list together, what are your thoughts on the next step? Are you hoping that we all send a support case to MA? "sign" a petition and send that from just one account?

I guess I am wondering as to the end-state you desire from this thread and gathering this information.

So once you get this list together, what are your thoughts on the next step? Are you hoping that we all send a support case to MA? "sign" a petition and send that from just one account?

I guess I am wondering as to the end-state you desire from this thread and gathering this information.

Once we have a good estimate of those affected, I will either submit petition or ask all involved to submit a group of support cases on same day at same time. MA will act when more than one player is affected.

Once we have a good estimate of those affected, I will either submit petition or ask all involved to submit a group of support cases on same day at same time. MA will act when more than one player is affected.

I'm confused here how there has been some loss.

The wormhole chips work as intended. It's like an owner of a car going back to the dealership and saying since these areoplanes were invented the value of my car is worth less, so I want a better car than the one I bought.

Also bear in mind that if you are viewing this from an MU point of view, I can remember at least 10 chips changing hands in the last 2 years, so none of those current new owners have lost considerable MU, the sellers that sold at a loss did. Not to mention anyone that bought one after vehicles bought it during the current environment....So where is the loss there?

Does the chip not perform as it was intended?

You can of course attempt to get something for nothing, I wish you luck with that. Although I feel your request is likely to fall on deaf ears. Put yourself in MA position would you add more to the chip than was intended?

Just talking facts.

Rick

RickEngland,

You make some good points and I can't disagree with you on the intentions of the Chip. I think where he is going is perhaps trying to enhance the chip due to new game dynamics lowering the current usage needs of it. I do agree with this notion and would like to potentially see a overhaul done. Some of the ideas previously mentioned such as going between different worlds if you are a very high level does in fact add a new dynamic to wanting to use this chip and hence, up its value to current owners and others as well.

Just saying.... None of what I mentioned above is really factual like you stated, just subjective but we can all hope. It only takes one to initiate the change desired for others :)

RickEngland,

You make some good points and I can't disagree with you on the intentions of the Chip. I think where he is going is perhaps trying to enhance the chip due to new game dynamics lowering the current usage needs of it. I do agree with this notion and would like to potentially see a overhaul done. Some of the ideas previously mentioned such as going between different worlds if you are a very high level does in fact add a new dynamic to wanting to use this chip and hence, up its value to current owners and others as well.

Just saying.... None of what I mentioned above is really factual like you stated, just subjective but we can all hope. It only takes one to initiate the change desired for others :)

LOL....It is only natural to seek enhancement of an asset you own. If I owned one I'd be crossing my fingers too. If they go inter-galactic with those chips you've got a pint of beer on me.

Rick

haha I will hold you to that Rick!!!!

Unfortunately.... prob wont happen :( But still, wishful thinking :)

I'm confused here how there has been some loss.

The wormhole chips work as intended. Rick

Also resurection chip works "as intended", specialy after MA introduced nerfed beacons and with revival inside.
Many things work "as intended" - like hangars and so on.
Now who thinked that "as intended" mean lack of further development on wich we wait for more than five years?
Existence of new chips is not development, it mean that that exsisting code was aplied on them.
Seem we will live with sweating tool (after VU 10 ) for ewer.
And please stop skilling on Jamming skill giver mobs, i use telepaty and see you.

And please stop skilling on Jamming skill giver mobs, i use telepaty and see you.

There are mobs giving Jamming skills? ;O

or was this irony that I somehow completely missed? :laugh:

There are mobs giving Jamming skills? ;O

or was this irony that I somehow completely missed? :laugh:

As many things work "as intended" like hangars , scaners, some porly and partialy implemeted skills, other items, nondevelopment and such ... you cud use your Telepathy skill wich work ofc "as intended" to seek some hiden skillers skilling some partialy implemented skills...lol

Last edited:
Yes the Wormhole chip works as intended. However it still has a few flaws in that;
1. The wide open space needed to open the wormhole is too large and finding a extreme flat piece of ground is hard for the user as well as the friend on the other side
2. As I have said before, we now have space and afterall, this is a Wormhole chip, ie space travel. Obviously this didnt matter before space and planet partners, but now it does. If MA is able to adjust the stats on guns and mobs, why not redevelop some of the old school chips. As mentioned in the OP, at least fix the wormhole spawn area and remove the requirement to have a friend at the other end so you can select where the wormhole appears. It is a great chip and I would not be unhappy if they increased the skill requirements and developed it to fit better within space.

If we don't ask, they will never look at it. Just like when they brought out all the SIB guns recently, we were worried they had killed non-SIB, but they adjusted the HA/CHA so that we could use non-SIB better saving the DOAs and MLs.

There seems to be at least 15 wormhole chips in the game and I hope MA will develop them to the universe.

Lets see what happens

Yes the Wormhole chip works as intended.

If we don't ask, they will never look at it.

As long you think that it work as intended for you they will newer look at it because all his flaws are intended no ?
How was intended to work ?
And intended by who?

Long time after first chip droped and after this chips MU got up in the sky we got to know that teleporting to CP is forbiden. Even longer time of that we went to know that it have practicaly no use because of introduction of vheicles, motheships ( wich use summon function without skills and without ME ).
If MA intention was first to give ppl dreams about MF and MF space travels, teleporting services jobs, then to drive MU of those chips up into the sky and make ppl deposit and in the end to make chips useability so small by adding new systems in game without balancing with existing ones to the point that one can easy TT them then yes - all work fine as was intended.
Work as intended by MA but not as intended by players or at least not as players were misleaded in environment where nowdays new systems (changed environment, vheicles, space as it si now) did not exist.
Same go for other chips - why we have TP chip lvl VII if we have TP on evry LA and game full of vheicles?
It was intended to f... up players with resurection chip and then implement revival terminals evrywhere, even in beacon?
Well maybe was intended.
But i refuse to think that MA itentionaly made me buy all top chips and then skill up as mad to find all those chips badly devalued and profession with no use. Because we know how is called intention like that.

Few Scars,

I think you have about everyone who is going to reply to this reply...

What is the next step since you are leading this.

Few Scars,

I think you have about everyone who is going to reply to this reply...

What is the next step since you are leading this.

I have sent a PM to Kim|Calypso. I advise all 13 owners to do the same. Hopefully we can see this chip live up to its name in the post VU10 space age Entropia Universe. It should have a use in space.

Cheers
Bjorn

I Will send Kim an email here and also send an ingame message and hopefully it will get passed onto the Dev team

I Will send Kim an email here and also send an ingame message and hopefully it will get passed onto the Dev team

I doubt anyone of current owners will tell him, but it would be fun to be able to loot one..

I doubt anyone of current owners will tell him, but it would be fun to be able to loot one..

Looting them would be cool, but as long as they remain UL. If MA decides to start dropping L wormhole chips, then 13 players lose a lot of money. Although MA has no responsibility to daily/monthly fluctuations in MV, they should take some responsibility if they introduce something into the game which will have a direct effect on the value of another item. We still don't have any compensation from when they dropped all those ES500s and then nerfed the scanners. Many players lost 1000s of Peds that day. The ES500 prices may have recovered slowly with the added supply, but when they actually nerfed the scanners, that killed them. Today there is no point owning a ES500, a TT scanner does just as well.
I am pushing the Wormhole chip owners to take a stand so that MA/Calypso dev team does something positive for the wormhole community. Fine bring out L chips, but dont kill the UL market. I hope to see some responses from Kim soon on this matter.

I will reply myself here shortly. So that makes 3 of us that will reply:

1. Myself
2. Thread starter
3. Baron

Any more of the owners?

Done and done. :)

Back