FYI: even noobs can hof with mf

nonaware

Old
non proxy nonaware
a few months ago i made the decision to focus on mf for my hunting. i was informed that this was... a mistake.

mf was uneco.
i could not global or hof unless i had very high skills such as perception.
that couldnt use amps and i would be stuck on low lvl mobs for a very long time.

350hp ravenous swamplurker

please i am not advertising another planet. just informing that it is indeed possible to hof on a mob with mf when you have low skills over all.

mf is a viable hunting choice. and a good path for a sweater to follow

Big smile and massive gratz !!!

Yes it is indeed possible to hof with MF (nice swirls), takes a while longer at times, but it does come.

Keep up that Pryo skilling and nice work.

Those chips last a ton of time, so you're only looking for ammo returns, if you keep your armour repair costs reasonable.

Rick

big gz!! have recently started skilling MF myself and this gives me hope :) ive gone the kinetic route though. now very much looking forward to the VII chip (almost maxed the V atm) :)

Big smile and massive gratz !!!

Those chips last a ton of time, so you're only looking for ammo returns, if you keep your armour repair costs reasonable.

Rick

thanks rick and thanks for the advice if ya look at my card balance youll see i was takin it ;)

big gz!! have recently started skilling MF myself and this gives me hope :) ive gone the kinetic route though. now very much looking forward to the VII chip (almost maxed the V atm) :)

thank you. thats the reason i posted this here. prove that us low skilled mfers ;) can get hofs on lower hp mobs. goodluck skillin i am sure youll find yourself there before you notice it, after all its the journey not the destination.

i messed with most of the I chips and found that i like throwin globs of acid at things and setting them aflame the most. although i really did like the animation of the kinetic chips.

to be honest though was worried that this thread wasnt going to make it once i saw that it was going to reviewed before being added.

i am glad to see it did and that it did indeed accomplish its purpose. thanks pcf staff for allowing it.

best of luck in all you future endeavours to all of the people that offered me advice after i spamed them with pms it was very kind of you and much appericated.

Gratz! Those little buggers are fun. And by the way, it looks like your keyboard puked all over your screen :p

or hof unless i had very high skills such as perception.

You need to stop listening to anything the person who told you this says.

You need to stop listening to anything the person who told you this says.

I have to agree with Aio here! :)

that person dont know what he/she talks about

I think you're under the impression that swirlies are skill driven to some extent. They are not. It all comes down to right place....right time. Always has, always will. That being said.... a maxed out mod merc will buy more tickets to that loot wave's lottery due to faster kill speed and save money as well. But if you MF 1 trox young a day and Star kills 1 trox young a day with his mod merc.... you both have equal chances at the 10k hof.

Menace

I think you're under the impression that swirlies are skill driven to some extent. They are not. It all comes down to right place....right time. Always has, always will. That being said.... a maxed out mod merc will buy more tickets to that loot wave's lottery due to faster kill speed and save money as well. But if you MF 1 trox young a day and Star kills 1 trox young a day with his mod merc.... you both have equal chances at the 10k hof.

Menace

Technically, more chance with the MF as the extra regen cost will contribute to a higher base HP for the troxie...

Menace

I am going to kill 1 puny every day til I get a uber hof! lol but yeah its just luck of the draw.

Back