FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Status
Hi, I'm a newbe of Entropia Universe, ingame - Maba Maba Kaloch
if it possible I whant to ask you for a helping me with "Starter Pack"

Society: Laudanum

Mentor: Panch

Nea's Place: Neho from Laudanum put me there

Hi there Maba,

On my way back to Neas and welcome to the initiative, planet Calypso and our forums :)

I got your friends request, allow me a few moments to relog and I will come see you!

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Maba Maba Kaloch

Hi,

Nice to meet you today Maba :)

Maba Maba Kolach has received her newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Hello Viperstrike,

I'm actually a returning player from almost seven years ago. It's amazing to see how much has improved, not just with the graphics but with the community as well. It was pretty lonely back in the day. I've since lost that account though she had nothing of value. Here's to hoping I find more people like you.

Player Name: Miranda Arcanii Kerrigan

Welcome back :)

Hello Viperstrike,

I'm actually a returning player from almost seven years ago. It's amazing to see how much has improved, not just with the graphics but with the community as well. It was pretty lonely back in the day. I've since lost that account though she had nothing of value. Here's to hoping I find more people like you.

Player Name: Miranda Arcanii Kerrigan

Hiya Arcanii,

Welcome aboard the initiative, to planet Calypso and to our forums.

Nice to see you return, welcome back :) I shall add you to the list.

Thanks for the kind words,
Take Care,
Viper

I just wanted to say Viperstrike That this is one of the greatest initiatives I have ever seen to welcome new players and help them along. Never has there been such an amazing opportunity for new players. It can be so very hard and frustrating getting started in this game it is awesome to see a seasoned player doing so much to help the uninitiated while asking nothing in return except that they enjoy themselves.

Kudos, You have both my respect and admiration.
If ever you are running for public office on Calypso you have my vote :-Þ

Thanks

I just wanted to say Viperstrike That this is one of the greatest initiatives I have ever seen to welcome new players and help them along. Never has there been such an amazing opportunity for new players. It can be so very hard and frustrating getting started in this game it is awesome to see a seasoned player doing so much to help the uninitiated while asking nothing in return except that they enjoy themselves.

Kudos, You have both my respect and admiration.
If ever you are running for public office on Calypso you have my vote :-Þ

Hey Signed_X,

Thanks for the kind words,

Much appreciated and glad to help. :)

Take care,
Viper

Times Online!

Hi All,

In an attempt to find as many newcomers as possible, I am going to try for the daily routine of being online for a least and hour or two between the following times:

I live in Australia, near Sydney, so all times atm are GMT (MA Time) + 11 hours.

08:00 to 09:00 my time (19:00 to 20:00 MA time)
14:00 to 15:00 my time (01:00 to 02:00 MA time)
20:00 to 21:00 my time (07:00 to 08:00 MA time)

So basically my times start at 8am, 2pm, 8pm :)

Now this will not be every single day, but at least 90% of the time I will "try" to be on at these times.

Cheers,
Viper

Hey there Viper! I'm a new player here, from the US. Lack of Sci Fi MMO's and the interesting real economy had me check it out. Hopefully i'll have a good time! My IGN i s Carla Xenox Garila, talking to you in game now :)

Also, my Mentor is Signed_X and my Soc is Laudanum. Adding you to friends!

Hello

I am "Miss Nalia Universe", I am in "French Jumper" society :)
My mentor is "Catwoman" from the same soc.

Hope i forgot nothing lol

Hello

I am "Miss Nalia Universe", I am in "French Jumper" society :)
My mentor is "Catwoman" from the same soc.

Hope i forgot nothing lol

Hiya MissNalia,

Welcome aboard the initiative, to planet Calypso and to our forums :)

Glad to have you with us.

No, you have the lot including Neas TP, I shall see you soon for your Newcomer Starter Pack!

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Miss Nalia Universe

Hi,

Miss Nalia Universe has today received her newcomer starter pack, Enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Moderator required to approve post.

Hi Newcomers,

In the event that you get the message, a moderator needs to approve your post.

Please be patient, it can take a little while before a moderator comes online to approve posts.

This is normal policy for new registrants to the forum.

Sorry about the delay but don't panic it will get through eventually ;)

Cheers,
Viper

Short outage here, running on battery UPS atm, hopefully back online soon :)

Electrical storms going mad outside.

EDIT: Ok back up and running now, see you guys online soon :)

Last edited:
Hello Viper,

I've finally made it to Nea's Place. Rob is my mentor and I'm currently trying to join the Lost Reneges.

Arcanii

Hello Viper,

I've finally made it to Nea's Place. Rob is my mentor and I'm currently trying to join the Lost Reneges.

Arcanii

Hiya Arcanii,

Fantastic!

I will come now and see you at Neas, gl with the society join.

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Miranda Arcanii Kerrigan

Hi,

Miranda Arcanii Kerrigan has today received her newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

PS. Good luck with the society your in contact with :)

Welcome Xenox

Hey there Viper! I'm a new player here, from the US. Lack of Sci Fi MMO's and the interesting real economy had me check it out. Hopefully i'll have a good time! My IGN i s Carla Xenox Garila, talking to you in game now :)

Also, my Mentor is Signed_X and my Soc is Laudanum. Adding you to friends!

Hiya Xenox,

Welcome to the initiative and nice to chat today.

I am glad your post is approved now. I shall add you to the list and come see you tomorrow at some point.

I should be online most of the day tomorrow, or at least on and off during most of the day.

Cheers,
Viper

Hi, here for the contest

Hi, I broke away from both Second Life and EVE Online to play Entropia. IRL I'm female, just as in game. I learn quickly, and was invited to GodsofChaos my first day playing. My mentor is NoReMoRsE, the General... I must have done something good. =)

Anywho... I love RP, I'm learning this system, so please bear with me, and I am doing my best. I have met so many really sweet people already. This experience is a total 180 from my first day on EVE Online. I think I found my new home.

In game my name is Songhi Song Nam
I am part of GodsofChaos
My Mentor is NoReMoRsE MoRsE theados

I am registering for the Viperstrike Starter Pack and for the contest for February, 2013.
Good luck everyone!

EDITED Friday, 2/1/2013 ((2:28 EST))
I have completed the kill 100 puny's quest and have moved on to the kill 500. Found out these things do not like being punched in the eye. =p

Last edited:
Thank you

Hi viper

I am new to the game, and saw someone advertising about this oppertunity.

I would like to be part of your program and my game name is "Red Apple Calypso"

Its a great oportunity that you are providing to new players like me, so i want to thanks very much for this.

My mentor name is "Heroshimo Hero Avatar", but i am yet to join society.

Also please let me know when you will be online (GMT time), added you as friend
Update: Joined "NBK Army"
Nea's place TP added

Completed all tasks

thanks

Last edited:
Hi Viper

I have completed all tasks.

In game name: Rience Isley Sodergren
Mentor: Little Aussie Outlaw
Society: Entropia Directory
Nea's tp: yes

Hi, I broke away from both Second Life and EVE Online to play Entropia. IRL I'm female, just as in game. I learn quickly, and was invited to GodsofChaos my first day playing. My mentor is NoReMoRsE, the General... I must have done something good. =)

Anywho... I love RP, I'm learning this system, so please bear with me, and I am doing my best. I have met so many really sweet people already. This experience is a total 180 from my first day on EVE Online. I think I found my new home.

In game my name is Songhi Song Nam
I am part of GodsofChaos
My Mentor is NoReMoRsE MoRsE theados

I am registering for the Viperstrike Starter Pack and for the contest for February, 2013.
Good luck everyone!

EDITED Friday, 2/1/2013 ((2:28 EST))
I have completed the kill 100 puny's quest and have moved on to the kill 500. Found out these things do not like being punched in the eye. =p

Hi Song,

Very nice start there, I am glad you have come to join us :)

I shall add you to the list and be online shortly to award you with a Newcomer Starter Pack!

Cheers,
Viper

Hi viper

I am new to the game, and saw someone advertising about this oppertunity.

I would like to be part of your program and my game name is "Red Apple Calypso"

Its a great oportunity that you are providing to new players like me, so i want to thanks very much for this.

My mentor name is "Heroshimo Hero Avatar", but i am yet to join society.

Also please let me know when you will be online (GMT time), added you as friend
Update: Joined "NBK Army"
Nea's place TP added

Completed all tasks

thanks

Pleased to meet you Apple,

I shall add you to the list and will be online shortly to award you with your starter pack :)

Cheers,
Viper

Hi Viper

I have completed all tasks.

In game name: Rience Isley Sodergren
Mentor: Little Aussie Outlaw
Society: Entropia Directory
Nea's tp: yes

Awesome Isley,

I shall see you shortly at Neas,

Won't be too long, just doing the coffee rounds for the morning and will be right with you :)

Thanks,
Viper

Both 100 and 500 puny kills done :) not sure if eligible for the grand draw but sign me up pls lol

Got my newbie pack! Thank's a bunch Viper :)

Both 100 and 500 puny kills done :) not sure if eligible for the grand draw but sign me up pls lol

Awesome, adding you to the grand prize list :)

A (*) will designate grand prize entry.

Congrats - Carla Xenox Garila

Got my newbie pack! Thank's a bunch Viper :)

Cheers Xenox :)

Hi,

Carla Xenox Garila has today received her newcomer start pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Rience Isley Sodergren

Hi,

Rience Isley Sodergren has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Status
Back