FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Status
Congrats - Songhi Song Nam

Hi,

Songhi Song Nam has today received her newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Hi

Hi, my ava name is: Chirpy Mutated Ancient (i saw a EU video on youtube w/this little but dangerus bird)
Im in Elite Latina Soc, and my mentor is Luys Darkvzla

Ty a lot for your help

Hi, my ava name is: Chirpy Mutated Ancient (i saw a EU video on youtube w/this little but dangerus bird)
Im in Elite Latina Soc, and my mentor is Luys Darkvzla

Ty a lot for your help

Hiya Chirpy hehe :)

Yes the mutated Chirpy is well known as being dangerous.

I shall meet you now at neas with your newcomer pack :)

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Chirpy Mutated Ancient

Hi,

Chirpy Mutated Ancient has today received his newcomer starter pack, Enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Puny mision

Hiya Chirpy hehe :)

Yes the mutated Chirpy is well known as being dangerous.

I shall meet you now at neas with your newcomer pack :)

Cheers,
Viper

Hi Viper Im working on 500 puny mision now, this its a picture

hello

hello I am Dominiqe PhilipCastle Simpson

Hy my name is ItWillBe ASilent Spring i started prety soon 1-2 months im gona go all hunting and sweating :) dont like mining and crafting more like a warrior stile for me.
Got a mentor he's a good guy tries too help but our online time is prety diferent .....his name is nutrageti,we are from the same society ROUA Cadets is a romanian society they are all old players im the newest.
Id like 1 of your gifts but i dont whant healers or weapon i got oane a freend gave it too me.id like bullets tones of them i like hunting realy much :) im like adicted i spend everithing i make on bulets and they are never enaf,if u could can u give me a weapon cell pack that never ends like Santas bag :),i think id sleep at the pc every time.

hello I am Dominiqe PhilipCastle Simpson

Hiya Dominique,

Welcome aboard the initiative, I shall add you to the list.

Once you complete the tasks in the opening post, you may claim your newcomer starter pack!

Cheers,
Viper

There are a set of tasks one must complete before claiming their newcomer starter pack,
these are as follows:
1.Registering with this forum - Planet Calypso Forum (PCF)
2.Posting a proper introduction to say hello and a little about yourself including your full ingame name
3.Posting a request to join a society ingame if you have not already joined one.
4.Posting a request for a mentor if you do not already have one.
5.Post both your society name and mentor name once you have found them in this thread.
6.Adding myself as a friend ingame so we can chat - Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike
7.Finally - You must acquire the teleporter in game known as "Neas Place".

Last edited:
Hy my name is ItWillBe ASilent Spring i started prety soon 1-2 months im gona go all hunting and sweating :) dont like mining and crafting more like a warrior stile for me.
Got a mentor he's a good guy tries too help but our online time is prety diferent .....his name is nutrageti,we are from the same society ROUA Cadets is a romanian society they are all old players im the newest.
Id like 1 of your gifts but i dont whant healers or weapon i got oane a freend gave it too me.id like bullets tones of them i like hunting realy much :) im like adicted i spend everithing i make on bulets and they are never enaf,if u could can u give me a weapon cell pack that never ends like Santas bag :),i think id sleep at the pc every time.

Hello Silent Spring,

Good to have you with us, welcome to the newcomer initiative.

Warrior style is good style, I am a warrior too :) I shall add you to the list.

With the tons of bullets request, just sell off the Vivo T1 and Gun to TT and buy more bullets.

It is a standard issue pack, the same for everyone ;)

Please add me to your friends list so I may meet up with you.

Cheers,
Viper

Last edited:
I'm new : ) Hi everyone

Hi I'm Lilith my full name in game is Victoria Lilith Vampyre. I'm new to the game about a week old. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do. Crafting clothing, coloring texturing are at the top of list. Thanks Viper for this help your generousity is amazing!

My soc and mentor

I joined a soc Ghost Recon my mentor is Jayson Jayborg Dening

Hi I'm Lilith my full name in game is Victoria Lilith Vampyre. I'm new to the game about a week old. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do. Crafting clothing, coloring texturing are at the top of list. Thanks Viper for this help your generousity is amazing!

I joined a soc Ghost Recon my mentor is Jayson Jayborg Dening

Hiya Victoria,

Fantastic and nice to meet you today.

I shall add you to the list and see you shortly :)

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Victoria Lilith Vampyre

Hi,

Victoria Lilith Vampyre has received her newcomer starter pack today, Enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

Last edited:
Congrats - Red Apple Calypso

Hi,

Red Apple Calypso has today received his newcomer starter pack, enjoy! :

Cheers,
Viper

FYI - Monthly Grand Prize.

Hi,

A (*) at the end of your name indicates
that you have completed the kill 100 puny creatures mission.

This means you are entered in for the monthly grad prize worth 500 PED.
Please make sure you let me know by posting that you have completed this to be entered

Cheers,
Viper

Got my 100 puny's : )

OK I got my 100 puny's for the contest : )

How can i track kills? I'd like to enter the contest.

Hello. My name avatars name is Sir Gracco Denser. My mentors name is Omeric cotton makic. And the society I am in is Imperium Alliance. I heard about this game from my mentor (RL friends) he said it's awesome so here I am. lol

Oh and yes i have the tp to Neas place (thanks to Jetman from Calypso Rescue Team, trying to get there while noone was on.

OK I got my 100 puny's for the contest : )

Awesome, updating the list :)

How can i track kills? I'd like to enter the contest.

Hi Xenox you need to pickup the quest first from the Mission Broker Ingrid J at Nus Lul as specified in the opening post. I have included a picture there of what she and the outpost looks like with a map destination point.

Once you have it, tracking can be seen in your mission log. :)

Cheers,
Viper

Hello. My name avatars name is Sir Gracco Denser. My mentors name is Omeric cotton makic. And the society I am in is Imperium Alliance. I heard about this game from my mentor (RL friends) he said it's awesome so here I am. lol

Oh and yes i have the tp to Neas place (thanks to Jetman from Calypso Rescue Team, trying to get there while noone was on.

Well met Velvo,

Glad to have you with us :) Good to see you being so well organised already!

Adding you to the list and I will login shortly and meet you at neas,

Cheers,
Viper

Congrats - Sir Gracco Denser

Hi,

Sir Gracco Denser has today received his newcomer starter pac, Enjoy ! :

Cheers,
Viper

Hey, this is Raidus (ingame is Raidus Raid Aurelius). Dunno where else to put an intro, soooooo.... putting it here, with the rest of this post :p

Anyway, just started about a week ago, and already have a mentor (Mighty Wantos Wallow), and will possibly be joining his soc later on. And... *double checks the rule list for possibly missed info* Okay, already talked to Viper, and got it cleared on his end. Anyway, nice to meet you guys, and thanks in advance for putting up this awesome idea :3

100 puny completed

hi viper

Thanks for the pack today

I completed 100 puny mission, now on 500 punny.....please count me for monthly grand price

regards
Huter

Finished the 100 quest, looks like im entering!

Hey, this is Raidus (ingame is Raidus Raid Aurelius). Dunno where else to put an intro, soooooo.... putting it here, with the rest of this post :p

Anyway, just started about a week ago, and already have a mentor (Mighty Wantos Wallow), and will possibly be joining his soc later on. And... *double checks the rule list for possibly missed info* Okay, already talked to Viper, and got it cleared on his end. Anyway, nice to meet you guys, and thanks in advance for putting up this awesome idea :3

Hiya Raidus,

Welcome to the initiative, to Calypso and to our forums!

Glad to have you with us :)

Good luck on the society join, I hope it all works out well for you.

I shall add you to the list now!

Take Care,
Viper

Last edited:
hi viper

Thanks for the pack today

I completed 100 puny mission, now on 500 punny.....please count me for monthly grand price

regards
Huter

:woot:

Finished the 100 quest, looks like im entering!

100 punys down. Most of em never seen it coming. lol

Awesome work all round!

I shall update the list shortly and enter you all into the grand prize for the end of the month :)

Cheers,
Viper

Hi All,

I am having a little trouble tracking down Happy Splooge,

Maybe she is on a different time to me, but if someone happens to see her running around;
Most likely at Camp Icarus, can you please let her know to have a look at this thread.

Cheers & Thanks,
Viper

JAN-2013 Grand Prize

Congrats to:

- PCF: Happy Spoolge - Ingame: Happy Splooge Recepticle

You have won the grand prize for JAN-2013, your task will be to complete the kill 100 & 500 Puny creature missions to claim your prize.

Winner name details: Happy Splooge Recepticle

Task: Hunt 100 & 500 Puny monster missions.
Task Completed (Yes/No): Not yet
Prize Awarded for Jan-2013 (Yes/No) and Picture: Not Yet

Status
Back