Entropia Turns TEN

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Entropia Turns TEN![/h] MindArk is very proud to announce that Entropia turns ten years old today!!

On this day, the 30th of January 2003, Project Entropia was officially released to the public. That release, also known as the PE ‘Gold’ release, marked the beginning of a very long and eventful evolution to the greatly expanded and advanced Entropia Universe of today.

In celebration of this exciting milestone, MindArk and the planet partners will be organizing a variety of special events, with special TEN (Tenth Entropian New year) edition items distributed in loot and as event prizes.

To start, each planet partner will be hosting its own TEN celebration event on its planet, with anniversary prizes supplied by MindArk. These prizes include two full sets of the extremely powerful Chronicle TEN Edition armor (1 male and 1 female), along with two sets of Paladin TEN Edition armor, some amazing new TEN Edition armor platings, and some fiery Arsonistic TEN Edition chips.

These planetary and other ten-year anniversary events will continue over the next several months. Each planet will also be introducing a special TEN Edition version of one of its weapons, which will be introduced in the partner release scheduled for late February.

Next week, MindArk will be announcing a major estate auction, quite different from the traditional land area model. All we can say for now is that the estate will feature some previously unknown alien lifeforms...

Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!

Originally Posted Here

Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!

ohhh bad idea :(

Modified loot, I luv it! Time for some hardcore grinding! ;))

Happy hofing everyone, let the party begin! :)

I will simply say:

Happy Birthday !!!!

Rick

Juiced up from MA's pocket? Not sure I follow. Are these sponsored globals and hofs?

No idea where the peds come from but i predict a dozen whine threads by people who claim to be paying for those loots.

No idea where the peds come from but i predict a dozen whine threads by people who claim to be paying for those loots.

The usual then? :silly2:

And as you maybe know, gazz, duru and niks is back at Collapso!

Everybody invited to fckp it's MU - faster we will start - faster clickage starts, swirls and, well, funny stuff.

i just simply want to know the following: When are we able to loot the TEN items? - waiting since early morning to start hunting because of this :D

Congratulations with anniversary!
To all, who invented it, developed and maintained over all those years.
To all, who were played and playing the game.

Happy birthday, Project Entropia! :)
Long life to you! :)

......"estate will feature some previously unknown alien lifeforms"

Sounds exciting!!!!

I wonder how many alien asteriod versions of CLD's MA are planning to sell.

More importantly how hard and fair will it be to get hold of the buggers.

Rick

So any mining loots or events?

Juiced up from MA's pocket? Not sure I follow. Are these sponsored globals and hofs?

Don't worry, at the time proterons were giving out their 4-digits I was losing a 3-digits on rexes, so MA don't need to juice the loot up from their pockets, just redirect some existing loot streams :D

Typical, miners and crafters are forgotten. :banghead: :banghead: :handgun:

Well, that's a no-brainer. :laugh:

Yes. It's new material "nolysterium".

its-something.jpg

You want to head over to Arkadia for the Triathlon event then.

After checking what's all about you can hardly call it a mining event... Mining is just involved there a little bit.

Vegas Baby
I'm logging in :yay:
And congratulations to all players and devs :beerchug:

Happy 10th birthday, Entropia.

Here's to the next 10!

Skippie

After checking what's all about you can hardly call it a mining event... Mining is just involved there a little bit.

Well, so far I'm afraid its the one part that is known to involve mining.

I'm sorry if I don't have as good news as you were hoping for.

Happy Birthday

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Typical, miners and crafters are forgotten. :banghead: :banghead: :handgun:

How are miners and crafters forgotten? I see nothing in the announcement that said "this is for hunters, and hunters only!"

In fact, the first of the planet partner contests is happening on Arkadia starting tomorrow. In order to come out ahead, you have to swirl in mining, crafting AND hunting. For every mining + crafting + hunting swirl you get, you earn a point. (so, 10 mining, 3 crafting and 18 hunting swirls gets you 3 points).

I'd say this is very much for miners and crafters.

How are miners and crafters forgotten? I see nothing in the announcement that said "this is for hunters, and hunters only!"

In fact, the first of the planet partner contests is happening on Arkadia starting tomorrow. In order to come out ahead, you have to swirl in mining, crafting AND hunting. For every mining + crafting + hunting swirl you get, you earn a point. (so, 10 mining, 3 crafting and 18 hunting swirls gets you 3 points).

I'd say this is very much for miners and crafters.

It's not just that. I really hope other PPs follow in same vein and include mining/crafting, but the thing is that prizes are exclusively for hunters. They could have at least thrown in a couple of extractors with similar stats to SGA ones.

It's not just that. I really hope other PPs follow in same vein and include mining/crafting, but the thing is that prizes are exclusively for hunters. They could have at least thrown in a couple of extractors with similar stats to SGA ones.

Ahhh, gotcha... so it's not the event but the prizes that concern you? Well, I do suspect that there will be other TEN items to be discovered. Even if there are not any TEN mining tools in the loot, would you REALLY complain if you should loot a ONE OF A KIND bit of armor? At the very least, you could probably sell it for a significant amount of peds, and fund your mining and crafting.

Just sayin'. :cool:

Does is exist any collected page about how the event will play out on the different planets?
Would be nice to know the rules :)

a sidenote, omg 10 years, feels like it was yesterday i began playing :D

Happy TENth Birthday Entropia !!! :birthday:

All the ped I have built up is going to be blown to find something...

Very nice in my opinion :D

Sod my university degree I have some items to find !!

Status
Back