Entropia Turns TEN

Status
Na .... they already gave loot out to the "Special TEN" avatars as usual now they are robbing the rest of us to recover the peds they gave out.

Business as usual.

-Bemo-

Well hello! I'm still awaiting my opalo TEN edition here! ;p

It's what the normal people loot at best no? xD

Doesn't the infamous 90% regard the tt return of the ammo spent?
Like, 90 ped tt-worth loot after a 100 ped ammo run.

But then you calculate the decay of the gun, amps, armor, faps and the things get real nasty :)

That way to calculate returns doesn't make much sense, as it doesn't show cost vs. income, hence i always calculate total spending vs. total income

That way to calculate returns doesn't make much sense, as it doesn't show cost vs. income, hence i always calculate total spending vs. total income

...which is the only correct way to calculate it.
If anyone gets way below 90% return he does something seriously wrong and should show his detailed logs to prove it.

will be fun to see what comes out from this event :)

Well hello! I'm still awaiting my opalo TEN edition here! ;p

It's what the normal people loot at best no? xD

:scratch2: NO! An Opalo TEN edition!! :eyecrazy: Must Have!!!!:laugh:

Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!
Here are my logs from summer 2012, shortly before I stopped playing for a while:
summary.jpg

I decided to come back and check out the game again reading the above quote. This is just the last 3 days I have returned (23 Feb - 26 Feb):
summary_759211.jpg

I don't think I've ever had such terrible loot returns in my history of playing PE/EU, and I've been here since the beta days. This goes far beyond bad luck, considering the amount of PED cycled in only a frame of 72 hours.

Here are my logs from summer 2012, shortly before I stopped playing for a while:
summary.jpg

I decided to come back and check out the game again reading the above quote. This is just the last 3 days I have returned (23 Feb - 26 Feb):
summary_759211.jpg

I don't think I've ever had such terrible loot returns in my history of playing PE/EU, and I've been here since the beta days. This goes far beyond bad luck, considering the amount of PED cycled in only a frame of 72 hours.

I second that, except when you are lucky to get a nice HOF, loot will F**k you if you go to mobs above 1K HP or so..like every fun mob out there

summary.jpg

summary_759211.jpg

Wow you had some super nice returns in past...
But i look at current hunts, why did you stop your only profit hunt after spending 12peds? It is like stopping in middle of amp, when hitrate is super good.

Wow you had some super nice returns in past...
But i look at current hunts, why did you stop your only profit hunt after spending 12peds? It is like stopping in middle of amp, when hitrate is super good.

Last year's log only included runs after I created some nice spread sheets with macros/VBA programming to automate stuff for me. Including stuff before probably makes it around ~98-102% I'd guess.

As for stopping after 12 PEDs, you'll notice that my last year's log has similar incidences -- I have a general intuition I follow that causes me to sometimes stop hunting earlier in case I feel that returns will only get worse. The 12 PED hunt I globaled (112 PED I think) after the 3rd or 4th kill so I decided to stop.

I've stopped after globalling on the first kill in the past and there have been times when I've globalled and carried on only to wish I hadn't.

If you're just not getting that feel of a good hunt it's just better to stop or atleast to stop while ahead rather than letting the feeling build up and turning into bitterness.

I've stopped after globalling on the first kill in the past and there have been times when I've globalled and carried on only to wish I hadn't.

If you're just not getting that feel of a good hunt it's just better to stop or atleast to stop while ahead rather than letting the feeling build up and turning into bitterness.

haven't you had any opposite experience where after a quick global you continued and second and third score and so on follow rapidly? I mean, there have been days when you get several globals/hofs at the very start of the hunt and stopping then also seems pointless... =)

J.

After globalling I usually kill 4-5 more mobs and look at the loot, if it's still close to the cost of killing then I continue, but if it looks significantly drier then I change location/mob.

Interesting that if I global in the very beginning of a run, it's almost always the second scenario. I see it as if the area was prefilled by someone before me who didn't hunt long enough to be payed back, and so for me to continue hunting here is like playing on a slot-machine that just had emptied.

Status
Back