Entropia Turns TEN

Status
The TEN event is now over. I would like to congratulate those players that shot the right mob for 1 hour, and those crafters that crafted during the right 9 seconds. See ya in 10 years.

[h=3]Entropia Turns TEN![/h] MindArk is very proud to announce that Entropia turns ten years old today!!

No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!

Originally Posted Here

You can be sure it won't last long... hehehe
The happy hour refers to the one hour or so when everyone was hunting prots and 3ks were dropping like mad. Missed it but hope we all can join in some more celebrations like this!
Happy Anniversary MA and EU!

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought as much.
Counting down the minutes until login... :wtg:

Congratulations Mindark ! :yup:

:birthday:

Congratulations on 10 years and looking forward to many more to come!
:beerchug:

Happy anniversary!

Thx for the ups and downs over the last years - keep the spirit up!

:birthday:

Happy 10th Anniversary :drink::handgun::banana::shower::yay:

I'm happy to be here with you all, sometimes more happy, sometimes less ;) but on the whole, its been a super great time & I'm very curious to see what the next 10 years will bring.

GL & May the loot be with you :)

Twist

[h=3]Next week, MindArk will be announcing a major estate auction, quite different from the traditional land area model. All we can say for now is that the estate will feature some previously unknown alien lifeforms...

Now I was joking a bit..but reading this I have to ask if it's not a joke..will this new estate be the calypso moon???

Edit: BTW Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
Merry TEN Project-Entropia !! :yay:

I'm glad to have been a part of this game for more then TEN years. :)
Happy 10th anniversary Entropia!

[h=3]Entropia Turns TEN![/h]

Next week, MindArk will be announcing a major estate auction, quite different from the traditional land area model. All we can say for now is that the estate will feature some previously unknown alien lifeforms...
New space area full of mobs it is, then. Plus a big expansion of space?

And happy birthday, Entropia. :beerchug:

[h=3]Entropia Turns TEN![/h]... two full sets of the extremely powerful Chronicle TEN Edition armor (1 male and 1 female), along with two sets of Paladin TEN Edition armor, some amazing new TEN Edition armor platings, and some fiery Arsonistic TEN Edition chips...

and that's it? well, that will not give me a boner, sorry =)

J.

and that's it? well, that will not give me a boner, sorry =)

J.

Yeah it'll definately take alot more than 4 sets of armor and a special gun from each planet to get the crowds excited.... and even MORE still to bring the stagnant players BACK.

Menace

Now I was joking a bit..but reading this I have to ask if it's not a joke..will this new estate be the calypso moon???

Edit: BTW Happy Birthday!

What Calypso moon?

Omg... i was 20 years old when i started playing.....i feel so old now :p

As long as the new estate is part of Calypso and the revenues go towards the land deed payouts, I don't care what you do with the game. Only logging in for that once a month lel

As long as the new estate is part of Calypso and the revenues go towards the land deed payouts, I don't care what you do with the game. Only logging in for that once a month lel

It would be strange if mindark kept selling estates located on the property of one planetpartner.
Not only because of the favourising part of one planet but also because they already sold half of calypso's revenue off to the players it now makes even less sense to sell a new estate on this planet as it would limit the possibilties.
Whereas in space mindark still has full revenue...

Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!

Take more from 10, give more to 1. Realy nice! Yesterday did try some proterons on "happy hour", had ~40% return. Today did try some Osse, got ~40% return. Yesterday and today did one mining run - 4425 ped tt spend, 2872 ped tt back, so 64.9% tt return. THANK YOU for ‘Modified Loots’!

It would be strange if mindark kept selling estates located on the property of one planetpartner.
Not only because of the favourising part of one planet but also because they already sold half of calypso's revenue off to the players it now makes even less sense to sell a new estate on this planet as it would limit the possibilties.
Whereas in space mindark still has full revenue...

the mention of new lifeforms in the notice makes me suspect you might be on to something.

However, on the other hand, it would be nice if they'd keep the promise made in 2007 of adding more shops at Omegaton, Sakura, etc... There's still at least one building I know of full of shops with estate terminals that NO participant has ever owned in Omegaton. I suspect there's a bunch more in various other spots on Calypso like that too, but only know the one building is like that for sure because of a support ticket response that verfified that. ... because of that, it would be nice if they'd sell the deeds on the cities along with all the estate deeds in the cities that the estate broker hasn't relinquished control over. Get participants to start running the place instead of letting MA leave it as a ghost town. Get a real 'owner' of these places that act like malls collecting the taxes, etc. instead of letting all the peds in taxes in the ghost towns go directly to MA as it does now... taxation without representation in the playerbase and all that.

Last edited:
No Mayhem results.

Ten years old and you still can't count. :tapfinger

Take more from 10, give more to 1. Realy nice! Yesterday did try some proterons on "happy hour", had ~40% return. Today did try some Osse, got ~40% return. Yesterday and today did one mining run - 4425 ped tt spend, 2872 ped tt back, so 64.9% tt return. THANK YOU for ‘Modified Loots’!

Well it's our own fault. When MA 1st time modified loot ( from every week ATH to what we have now ) noone even thought about making any kind of protest.

Now when we used to new loot distribution ( those who don't used already quited ) MA switch for few days for loot distribution wchich was before and sudenly everybody is so happy than few uber loots and ATH hit the board.

You are ofcourse other side of that medal. Someone has to pay for fireworks ,even if we are not sure if in regular "no event" periods loot is any better.

Untill MA reveal how loot works and what exactly was changed in "modified loot" event there will be no choice for regular players if they want participate in it or not. Your return sudenly will get cutted to sponsor few swirlies more and only moment when u can realise that will be after that fact.

Unfortunately most ppl don't care where their loot came from and it is in MA's best interest to keep it like that. Unaware spender always spend more :)

:yay:Happy 10th birthday EU! :yay:

Entropia Turns TEN!

Finally, as some of you may have noticed, MindArk has already started celebrating by juicing up the loots, globals and HoFs! No one can be sure when this insanity will end so be sure to grab your share of these ‘Modified Loots’!

Atrox Old85 PEDThu, 31 Jan 2013 00:43:50
Atrox Guardian56 PEDThu, 31 Jan 2013 00:39:38
Atrox Provider278 PEDThu, 31 Jan 2013 00:38:10
Atrox Old71 PEDThu, 31 Jan 2013 00:22:12

From a 120 PED run :) Hmmm ... thank you and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENTROPIA!

Teh big wun-oh.... gratz ;)

Happy Birthday MA

:wtg:

Keep on going for another ten!
Miles