Entropia Turns TEN

Status
Happy B-Day MA :)
I looking forward to the next ten ;)

Take more from 10, give more to 1. Realy nice! Yesterday did try some proterons on "happy hour", had ~40% return. Today did try some Osse, got ~40% return. Yesterday and today did one mining run - 4425 ped tt spend, 2872 ped tt back, so 64.9% tt return. THANK YOU for ‘Modified Loots’!

I can second that. Seems that I am one of the chosen few who pay for the fireworks. Did a couple of runs on Rextelum, highest return was 42 %. That's life, I'm neither complaining nor whining. One time I will stay on the other side of the medal. And I'm looking forward to it

But it is frustrating and de-motivating if you see the avatars next to you hofing and globaling.:eyecrazy:

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Still can't belive that I'm now for 7 years in.

Happy B-day, :handgun: and poor mobs :laugh:

Happy 10th Anniversity Mindark / Calypso :birthday:

Im not as long around as you (07.03.2005) but i look forward to be around for the next decade. :smoke:

Happy Birthday Entropia Universe.

We don't know each other from the beginning on, but I am very happy I met you and I had very good times with you.
You have been kind to me and in return I did the best I could to spread the word about you, until you became so cold and distant as you are now.

But I still do like you a lot and have not given up hope that you will become more friendly again.

I will be around and keep in touch and when you feel ready I will be there and do ambassador work again.

You have become 10 years old and that is a very good achievement for any game.

So Huge Congratulations To You! :shower:

:cheer: Happy Birthday, Entr10pia !! :cheer:

... you know what I like about you?

You are such an incredible bag of surprises: The good, the bad and the ugly ones :laugh:

gz to the anniversarry EU.
i dont feel loot is better now too.
more less than before VU 14 ...
but anyone neads to pay ath s i dont get myself :p

i dont feel loot is better now too.
more less than before VU 14 ...

I second that feeling... Haven't had a global or decent size loot since the new vu...

I second that feeling... Haven't had a global or decent size loot since the new vu...

The amount of globals recieved doesn't tell you anything about loot though, unless the mob actually costs 50PED/kill...

Now that major bugs have been fixed (I hope), I can finally say:

Happy birthday Entropia Universe!!! :D

The amount of globals recieved doesn't tell you anything about loot though, unless the mob actually costs 50PED/kill...

yes your right about that but I don't kill 10 creatures a night and think I should get a global. I have gone through 500+ in various locations of different types of mobs per night. Normally I get a handful of globals. sometimes I end up ahead, sometimes I don't. Average loot is higher but I got better returns when I had globals every couple of hundred mobs.

I actually do keep a spreedsheet of my returns and I went from average 80 - 90% to 60 - 70% return per night.

yes your right about that but I don't kill 10 creatures a night and think I should get a global. I have gone through 500+ in various locations of different types of mobs per night. Normally I get a handful of globals. sometimes I end up ahead, sometimes I don't. Average loot is higher but I got better returns when I had globals every couple of hundred mobs.

I actually do keep a spreedsheet of my returns and I went from average 80 - 90% to 60 - 70% return per night.

Hmm, that does sound weird... What mobs do you usually hunt?

is this 'TEN' mod loot for real or is another crappy event like the last time when you celebrated the cryengine release ?

last time i chiped out cos i was deeply disapointed whith the droped items (only few) let hope this 'TEN' will be something realy nice to look foward....

i did not get loot over 1k peds in while now wonder if mod loot is for every one :wise:

any way you fixed the ugly avatar so happy 'TEN' to you MA.

is this 'TEN' mod loot for real or is another crappy event like the last time when you celebrated the cryengine release ?

last time i chiped out cos i was deeply disapointed whith the droped items (only few) let hope this 'TEN' will be something realy nice to look foward....

i did not get loot over 1k peds in while now wonder if mod loot is for every one :wise:

any way you fixed the ugly avatar so happy 'TEN' to you MA.

Hello Xing!

Modified loot is a moment that a lot of hofs drop in a timespan of 1 or 2 hours.
As far as i have seen (i seen this modified loot thing happen 2 times) it happened on particular mobs:
First i saw it happen on: Prots, Levi, Spiders, Rex and Atrox.
Second time i saw it happen on: BIG spiders BIG Eomon

You have to be lucky to be online at that moment and be able to hunt the chosen mobs from MindArk at that moment.

The modified loot can start any moment. So you need to keep your eyes on the hof-chat to see what mobs are hoffing right after each other.

I hope i explained it correct.

Hello Xing!

Modified loot is a moment that a lot of hofs drop in a timespan of 1 or 2 hours.
As far as i have seen (i seen this modified loot thing happen 2 times) it happened on particular mobs:
First i saw it happen on: Prots, Levi, Spiders, Rex and Atrox.
Second time i saw it happen on: BIG spiders BIG Eomon

You have to be lucky to be online at that moment and be able to hunt the chosen mobs from MindArk at that moment.

The modified loot can start any moment. So you need to keep your eyes on the hof-chat to see what mobs are hoffing right after each other.

I hope i explained it correct.

In other words.. ppl should just go inactive at revive prepared to hunt till they see happy hour starts.. really motivating for the hardcore grinders

Happy Birthday Entropia!!! Now quit taking my peds so fast you are making me broke as i attempt to hunt in this "better loot period...".

It has been over 10 years now since i created Ford Zippo Lincolnmercury in PG.. I can remember these days quite vividly after the launch of Gold and some of the changes that followed the game in the coming years after that.. Quite a transition we have made over the years together :)

In other words.. ppl should just go inactive at revive prepared to hunt till they see happy hour starts.. really motivating for the hardcore grinders

Ya especially hard for some because of the fact that 50% of my days are working irl, 30-35% is at least needed for sleep.. So trying to hit his window is very hard.. I hit it one night but all the rest has been serious losses.

No thats not what i ment.
Even when you hunt within the happy hour, it doesnt mean you will hit a HoF yourself for sure.
A hof can happen anytime. Its just in this Happy Hour the droprate of Hofs are higher.

Stopped hunting, mining, depoing all together until this "modified loot" bullshit is over. Take from most to pay a few seems to be MA's motto. Yea ....gratz on ten years ....... whatever .... :handjob:

-Bemo-

modified awesomeness.. normal loot is crap.. hardly get even minis.. globals are even more rare than then used to be.. im fed up again of this bullshit.. average return is 50% of the wasted ammo and the good runs are 80% return which i think the game counts as profits for me so its okey to give next 5 runs 50% returns.. more u deposit.. faster u lose it seems

on saturday i hunted for 12h pretty much in row.. i got 1 global.. i see a guy log in and do 400ped run and hit 8 globals on the mobs i hunted for 12h.. awesome

Same for me. hunting and mining - same.

Same for me. hunting and mining - same.

Same here and this in not just me whining, lost 1700 peds last 6 days, I haven't seen this from 2011 I think, not sure what to do next but if I see more people compalining about this I will stop play untill MA fix this

Ok, so I haven't got paranoid since I had lousy loot for months and after I wrote letter to MA I got even more ridiculous return....I figured its better to write straight to the source...:rolleyes:
So I thought I got punished , but as I can see from all of you its not me, its the game and way MA distributes the loot for past year or so :(
I guess MA is sweating the players :sweat: :laugh:

Ok, so I haven't got paranoid since I had lousy loot for months and after I wrote letter to MA I got even more ridiculous return....I figured its better to write straight to the source...:rolleyes:
So I thought I got punished , but as I can see from all of you its not me, its the game and way MA distributes the loot for past year or so :(
I guess MA is sweating the players :sweat: :laugh:

i sent a support but it was about crash problem but i guess support teams salary is taken from the whiners loot..

I think we have bad tt return because of events that give away Ten Edition items...Arkadia,Cyrene(PvP event),Rocktropia( www.neverdienews.com ).....Omg Ill stay swunting puny for 1 year maybe ill get a mod loot puny :D

I missed the big announcment of the sale at the end of January.... was just wondering.... did they somehow tie in the big sale with the "TEN" Event theme?

Menace

I missed the big announcment of the sale at the end of January.... was just wondering.... did they somehow tie in the big sale with the "TEN" Event theme?

Menace

They will announce this week if i am correct.

MA is really genius to find new ways to milk the players ! :wise:

But after some years playing we all should know how this work ! :laugh:

Status
Back