Famous Entropians Part II

Eggroll is in I have to agree with that one also lol

mentioning starman under tailoring is a joke.
this guy was no1 hunter during 2005 before and after.

strakkan as miner is not mentioned please add he was no1 in 2005 before.

need this 2guys on list otherwise its like talking football and not mentioning Maradona and Pele.

mentioning starman under tailoring is a joke.
this guy was no1 hunter during 2005 before and after.

strakkan as miner is not mentioned please add he was no1 in 2005 before.

need this 2guys on list otherwise its like talking football and not mentioning Maradona and Pele.

Neo... I have to ask a REALLY dumb question and its serious, not meant to be demeaning but... who is Maradona and Pele? I am a avid football fan and never heard of them, UNLESS you are talking about what us Americans call soccer then it makes since.

TOTALLY off topic but made me curious lol

Neo... I have to ask a REALLY dumb question and its serious, not meant to be demeaning but... who is Maradona and Pele? I am a avid football fan and never heard of them, UNLESS you are talking about what us Americans call soccer then it makes since.

Being a European i'm qualified to answer that :p They are soccer legends.

Dude, even us ignorant Americans know who Pele is, wtf? :laugh:

I vote EggRollOneDolla for having an awesome name!!:yay:

Glad to see this guy is on here...since the first day I saw it, it is still impossible for me to NOT crack a smile when I see his name scroll by, no matter how many times I see it.

Everywhere else in the world where people play a game by kicking a ball with their feet, it's called football. Only in USA do they play a game where at least 75% of it involves throwing and catching the ball with the hands, and call it "football", and call the other game "soccer". :rolleyes:

Lol I knew I would have a severe backlash from asking that but I had no clue....

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

Doesn't hurt to ask!

Everywhere else in the world where people play a game by kicking a ball with their feet, it's called football. Only in USA do they play a game where at least 75% of it involves throwing and catching the ball with the hands, and call it "football", and call the other game "soccer". :rolleyes:

Not that I'm an American football fan. I'm not. Rugby is more my thing (All Blacks!). But I believe they call it Football in America because the ball is basically 1 foot in length.

So its not referencing how to play the game, but rather that the ball itself is a "foot" ball.

Thanks all of you that recommended me to be added to the list. It means alot! :yay::yay::yay:

Skalman, poker are missing

Oberon : last guy looted a DOA FOERIPPER + looted the DOA FOE SGA

1 Rocktropia Star on the walk of fame.

Ok 1 Star on the Walk of Fame not for sale since I don't Have the title even though my name is on it.
Nor Do I have the Fame for it. Nominations Blahh you can keep it really.. haha :cool:

Ok 1 Star on the Walk of Fame not for sale since I don't Have the title even though my name is on it.
Nor Do I have the Fame for it. Nominations Blahh you can keep it really.. haha :cool:

I will raise your nonsens with a baffled woooooot?

I will raise your nonsens with a baffled woooooot?

My non sence is your ahh how do they say it for me to know and you to find out Blissfully. Keep being baffled. BS works well with it. :eyecrazy:

I Nominate Ranger Sheryo Fenriz for EU Style, winning the annual HE-Man Fashion Competition 2 years in a row! :pimp:

and since I can't nominate myself, someone nominate me for Items... I own the only Unlimited Vivo T5, the only Herman LAW-50 Smuggler (formerly named LAW-505), and only Nexnecis textured item!

Also this was a nice item related claim to fame as well, Flushing my FAP69-SGA down the toilet in the old tiering system when items could be lost forever... you'll remember this one Wildman, cuz you did it!

pffft way to go! you shoulda tried harder, was only 2% chance to lose it! :lolup:

I Nominate Ranger Sheryo Fenriz for EU Style, winning the annual HE-Man Fashion Competition 2 years in a row! :pimp:

and since I can't nominate myself, someone nominate me for Items... I own the only Unlimited Vivo T5, the only Herman LAW-50 Smuggler (formerly named LAW-505), and only Nexnecis textured item!

Also this was a nice item related claim to fame as well, Flushing my FAP69-SGA down the toilet in the old tiering system when items could be lost forever... you'll remember this one Wildman, cuz you did it!

pffft way to go! you shoulda tried harder, was only 2% chance to lose it! :lolup:

Phew glad I got nominated in another category or you would have me in famous screw up with Jeffe ;)

Still sorry about that one just DAMN GLAD I FILMED IT lol, and it was our 3rd strike I begged you not to try again...

Trex was a legendary hunter early on was the first owner of Morningtear castle and the reason the ancient MM exists.

I don't know if anyone seconded, but I will for T-Rex.

Owned Morningtear Castle, A-MM, had a personal revive terminal, first HoF hunting was a Adj Hero loot off a Diakiba, and was one of the top skilled at his time, I'm sure.

ANDDD all-around nice guy.

Nominating T-Rex works for me. The other two mentioned in the posts above, who? Never heard of either of them. :laugh: Owning something rare doesn't make you famous. Winning a contest a couple times, perhaps.

I see that i am in this thread, but i am not sure the reason for writting my name (trading) is the good one.

I let you judge by yourself :

- I was first investor on Rocktropia, owning the biggest shop of the whole game (1200 items points), and i was certainly at this period of time the biggest trader of rocktropia ( i think Narfi will agree on that). I owned up to 5 shops on RT. Most of economy of RT was at this period of time going throw my hands (and Narfi one).
- I discovered most of RT attachment BP
- I tried to help NDS with RT Blueprint mess, so thats why you will see my name written on all RT components (in the information tab). I have defined all RT compo BP, list of ingredients etc ... Same for instance key (hell key etc ...). I never checked if my name is also written on instance keys.

Not sure this worth to be or not in this list. My name is certainly here because i was the most famous rocktropian with Narfi during a while.

Up to you, i will not be upset by any decision you will make :)

Zal Mitchos Gaal

I would like to nominate:

Stave Petty for his incredible community service with Entropia Tour Agency (sadly retired in 2012)

RAZER, mister entropedia

PigBenis Hateraid, for his online competitions and awesome mining tutorials on YouTube

(uhm...am I actually allowed to nominate multiple avatars?)

Great list btw!

Regards, Roni

Reactions: Pig
FAME at LAST....LOL

well it made me chuckle.

Rick

ps: poor ed (soc chat).

though you said not to nominate thy self i hereby nominate myself :D. Been playing EU since late november 2010 and i have never really posted anything.But in the 2 years i have played i have an ATH and couple other 5 digit hofs and also climbed to #2 for all time highest total loot for simple II conductors.Havent really been playing since MM.Avatar name Scm Ghost Assassin.

Gtfo. Being a recipient of dumb luck doesn't qualify you for shit other than Most Frustrating Avatar Award.

How about Elle esoul Beast for the 200k mining ATH

We know everyone has seen that one!

And for spamming the global and hof board daily Miguel Garco Gracio

I replace the original text with something more usefull

kittens.jpg

Last edited:
Back